I'm an insider in the Trump Transition Team

I'm an insider in the Trump Transition Team.

Rand Paul will be announced as Secretary of State on Wednesday. Screencap this post.

Other urls found in this thread:

lp.org/issues/immigration/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

if you are trolling fuck you seriously. This would complete me

in b4 fuck canadia

its a leaf bro

but seriously tho put me in the cap

L E A F
E
EAF
A
F

Sounds pretty good, sport.

um, no. maybe if trump wasn't an idiot. we already know he's chosen romney though

there's 0% chance of this happening

FUCK YOU for making me feel this way

Kek

I'm an insider in your mom's vagina

I will be announced as your Father on Wednesday. Screencap this post.

If Rand is aanounced I am going to party

thanks, leaf

If you really wanted to hurt me you would've said Ron.

I'm an insider in the Clinton Foundation.

Hillary Clinton will be elected President Dec 19. Screencap this post.

day of the rake when?

Fucken leaf

Im cool with this

he is almost as bad as romney in fucking with trump and nowhere near as popular.

That said I would love to see this idiot son as secretary of state as a nod to his dad

>canadian insider

How different is Rand from his father?

Rand Paul is an utter dweeb and I can't stand him. He looks like a cherubim. Ha! What are these hands- they pluck out mine eyes. Well, maybe Rand could help since he's an ophthalmologist. Goodnight good doctor, wake Duncan with thy knocking, I would thou couldst. Look at Rands suit. Way too big. Holy smokes what a dork. In high school I gave nerds like this wedgies all the time. Once I pulled this one Russian nerds underwear up so high I could see the brown skid marks and a strong stench of garlicky fecal matter wafted up towards me. Jesus, Joseph and Mary what a scent by God. I think he had his scrotum ripped I'm not sure. But really, that's just how us boys were growing up in small town Saskatchewan.

It's gonna be one of the neocon faggots.

>How different is Rand from his father?

He's far more a sell out and pro-neocon faggot.

I'm Kellyanne Conway and I'm here to tell you that this is false

What is up with the Pauls and their ugly footwear and taste in clothing?

Ron Paul wore these ugly black sneakers all the time during his 2012 campaign. He wore a suit that was too big all the time. Rand Paul also has ugly and cheap taste in clothing and shoes.

fuck you you short unathletic weak commy poser shit dooshe pseudo intellect

back to /fa/ with you, faggot

If he was anything like his dad, this could have been a two man race. He figured he would soften the message to something "electable" and disappeared, shame on him

Would be awesome and jaw-dropping.

You would think "doctors" would have more money, to at least buy a half-way decent suit! Alas, I believe we all know the true culprit of this is the fact that Rand and Ron have a crippling gambling problem that causes them to fritter away their money, causing them to be relegated to picking through suits at a local thrift store. A true sociopath - that's what Ron Paul is. Go to any saloon in Kentucky and if you ask about the Pauls, people will dodge under the bar counter, by gully.

the pauls are Real Americans, among the very last. no millennial are Real Americans, a few boomers are, but ron paul is probably the average age for a Real American.
Real Americans don't give a fuck if your shoes are tacky, they would assume that they're comfy and practical and think nothing more of it. Real Americans don't fucking wear suits.
unfortunately that country is over and done with and from now on all your politicians will be immaculate.

Well at least I can forge a sentence, thus I am a better man than you already! And we aren't even weighing your "best qualities", that is if you even have any, thy whey-faced villain.

this

Your posts are funny, I like your writing style. It reads like a copypasta, but isn't.

Ron Paul is a man who has lost control over his faculties. I implore to you, good sir, to put your coin where lie your mouth. If your word is worth its syllable-audit in gold, why then, go to Kentucky and speak ill of the Pauls in a public forum. Fortune, like a smiling whore, shall leave you. You should be lucky to leave with your life, each corporal agent intact.

fake and gay

saged

You see - who wears shorts and a business jacket? Throw physic to the dogs; I'll none of it! A bunch of snake oil salesman. Rather the chiropractor than the physician I say, if the minion of physic wears shorts and a business jacket. O, slave!

I'm sure he's on the shortlist.

I'm a butt-hurt Evangelical from Nebraska. Our lord and savior Ted Cruz will steal Dahnalds delegates come December 19th. Screen-cap this!

No serious statesman would select this buffoon to run a lemonade stand, let alone a governmental department! For certain, a gaggle of school children wouldn't select such a rabble, such a young fry of treachery, sprung from the loins of his morally bankrupt father. Aye, and what good would this Paul fiend do for your nations ailing economy? Naught. Thanks be to God that I be away from the USA; should providence have it, in Canada I should stay.

Only reason Rand isn't SoS is because Trump can't afford to take many Senators into his cabinet and Rand just won a 6 year term.

Weird, because I just spoke with Mr. Trump at 21 Club, and Dana Rohrabacher will be our Secretary of State.

Which of you is responsible for such a catastrophe? Definitely Hillary Clinton, despite her Shakespearean and Macchiavelian shortcomings, wanton in fullness, should be the better choice for the destiny of the United States.

> not starting and getting involved in civil wars in irrelevant countries on the other side of the world will do nothing to help the economy

Fuck off Trudeau voter. I can't wait for Leitch to drive you assholes to Germany.

Don't worry y'all, its true.

Leaf posting at its finest

Me when I see Rand

Me when I see the LEAF!

Leitch, oh Leitch, this squirming earthworm. The fenny snake, the brindled charcoal cat has more integrity, more self-respect, than this apoplectic demagogue!

I like him in the senate though.

Rand and Trump had big disagreements during the Republican primary debates. They have very different ideas on spending, immigration, and foreign policy. Rand Paul wants to decrease military spending while Trump wants to increase it. The Libertarian party is very pro-immigrant and globalism. While Trump is very pro-nationalism and protectionism.

Yeah I figure it would be better to keep him in the senate right now since he can provide a necessary balance to Trump's pro-NSA shit among other things.

Here's hoping for Jim Webb as SoS

This new Gorgon of the modern era has marred the Senate irreparably I do fear. As Marc Antony's genius was rebuked by Octavius Caesar, many well spoken statesmen have had their intellectual prowess stifled by this mere crowd-pleasing conman. He is as a cap is to a bubbling brew. I'll have no more of this shady actor. Out, out brief candle.

Greetings from Trump Tower in Tokyo. I'm an insider with the Trump campaign.

President Trump will appoint Rand Paul to Secretary of the Lollipop Guild. Screencap this post.

No man with his mentality in check would even do so much.

You've got a future in poetry. You should enroll in a creative writing course and maybe meet some new people.

> Liberatarians
> pro-globalism

What?

t. a self-indulgent douchebag leaf
>Out, damn leaf! Out I say!

Gary Johnson is pretty pro-globalism although I wouldn't care him much of a libertarian

A man with the heart of a poet sells nothe the essence of his soul for acclaim nor the coin; nay, he does it to quench the thirst of his soul, to voice thine fires of the spirit, and that is all. I have now supp'd, and fully content, shall shut up.

I'm an insider in the Trump Transition Team.

Jim Webb will be announced as Secretary of State on Wednesday. Screencap this post.

And here we have a poor, pitied Yank, in the broil of his own self-loathing, rips upon the other whom possesses superior tact and wit. Fie, infirm of purpose. More do you need the divine than the physician. Now be gone you disgusting and withering fagg't.

in a perfect world only

this would truly make America great again

God...what the fuck even are you? I just...wow. Even if your gay little poetry isn't serious, it's still cringey as hell. Jesus christ, user.

he's a manlet

hey, trump insiders. Tell them to get that exon CEO guy, he looks trumpian

buuuuuuul

Don't fuck with my feelings leaf.

You ruffian! Where got 'st thou thus goose-look? This is not simply how I write thus; thus I speak in my everyday life. WhIle the homely man speaks in prose, I speak in verse. Ere I make such utt'rances, I need to audit in my head how many syllables art in a single word, hard or soft, stressed or unstressed, to ensure that I speak in iambic pentameter, as Shakespeare - thus mine kinsmen call me the latter day- hath intended those who speak'st thus tongue of the British rock.

A FUCKING LEAF.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

The Libertarian party is NOT nationalist and does believe in high rates of immigration and a free flow of labor from abroad.

lp.org/issues/immigration/

>Libertarians believe that people should be able to travel freely as long as they are peaceful. We welcome immigrants who come seeking a better life. The vast majority of immigrants are very peaceful and highly productive.

Rand isn't part of the Libertarian party, you fucking idiot. lol

A riddle for you:

>an equivacator arrives at hell-gate. He would speak with haste and ambiguity to swear perchance in either away to the each scale. Who is the equivocator ?

Enough of mine quick-tongues though. Should you answer these riddles with accuracy, you sir have trounced my intellect, and I tip mine brow to you. Unfortunately, thou art a sloped-brow'd troglodyte, the missing link i'th' chain of Darwin's theorem. Thou hast not a single non-plagiaristic thought in thine limbeck of a brain... had you thus, thou shalt break free of thy brain-bound constraints and speak in verse, keeping with th' rules of old Bill's iambic pentameter... all should know only the peasantry speak in prose, you egg.

if you guys don't stop shitting on canada im going to punch you

Why don't you punch away those chinks first leaf.