How do non-white Sup Forums feel about this whole situation?

I'm wondering how the 'minorities' of Sup Forums feels about the plight of whites in Western civilization...

It is definitely a weird place to be in. For one, I don't care too much about what is going on in Europe. Sure, intellectually, I want for Europe to uncuck itself and push back the fuckin muzzies that are invading their countries, but as long as it doesn't happen in America where I live, I don't feel connected to it on the count that I don't have any root there.

As for America, identity politics harms everyone in the long run, but not being white somehow lessens its danger in my mind, even though intellectually i know that this shit will be disastrous for the whole of the country. I don't know, it just feels like it's not my fight, but because I live here and deem freedom to be the highest principle humanity could strive for, i should feel emotionally invested in this. Intellectually I am, but it's hard to be emotionally invested when you're more nationalistic than your white friends, and your colored friends couldn't give less shits about anything related to politics or even worse, mindlessly regurgitate leftist talking points. I honestly don't know anybody IRL that I can share and talk about these things to feel too emotionally invested.

Is it just me?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ye3UJg97Pbw
law.jrank.org/pages/1365/Intelligence-Crime-Explaining-IQ-crime-correlation.html
jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/3/7.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The "mass uncucking" will take place. The end results cannot be predicted, though.

We are soft people in soft times. That will change soon enough. The idea of another world war seems disheartening. It's going to be a brutal wake up call.

>be Eurasian (WM-AF) and Catholic.
>hate niggers because they are unintelligent and unproductive and dont contribute to society
>BUT I buy into the whole niggers v black people meme

>Hate chinks that dont integrate, speak their gobbledy-gook, are uncivilised peasants who form shanty towns and refuse to learn english or intergrate into the wider community
>BUT I dont have a problem with fully intergrated chinks because they are overwhelmingly productive members of society [rooftop koreans]

>I HATE MUSLIMS with an absolute passion. They are a totally insidious threat because the foundations of their beleifs are fundementally incompatible with the precepts of modern western democracies. They absolutely refuse to intergrate, treat non-muslims like shit and yet play the victim. I am just waiting for the next pope to DEUS VULT

>I find identity politics is literally worse than aids, it is the most destructive, corrosive, pathetic, weakminded, victim-fetishising shit ever. Like; what just because i am non-white they think it somehow resonates with me? lol fuck off, it resonates with cucks who have no inner strenght or discipline and who want to blame their failures in life on this amorphous "DUH WHITE MAYNE" who lives in the shadows.

I have friends all over the spectrum, even muslim friends ( i know congitive dissonance) and the only good thing is that a lot non-whitepeople, well at least here in aus anyway, think feminism is a meme, trigger warnings and micro-aggressions and cultural appropriation and all that PC bullshit is just beta cuck degeneracy and are actually conservative af.

I look around the world today and I see every nice country to live in is white (well was white at least), so I have a lot to lose if the world loses white people because as soon as a country loses white majority or the blacks get a hold it goes to absolute shit or a dictatorship (rhodesia, SA).

Im just thankful my dad had sweet aryan genetics so i look southern italian.

R A R E ?
A
R
E
?

white people are fine, little weird and prone to self-defeatism, but ultimately fine.

niggers are the real problem, and it breaks my heart to see them swarming all over beautiful countries

Lurk more.

i hate white people just as much as i hate any other kind of people (niggers, gooks, spics, muslims, jews etc.) but this sjw campaign against white males is the most crazy and infuriating thing to watch people be so fucking stupid. These fucking liberals are the real racists who love to separate themselves into a minority class to claim oppression ( a tactic ive noticed jews using for decades now)

i have no love for white people but you fucks need to stop this shit before it gets any more ridiculous.

>The "mass uncucking" will take place
it will not

This.

Once the costs of being pro-diversity start to significantly outweigh the costs due to welfare provision, terrorism, and anti-white propaganda (as is already taking place), we're going to see some serious conflict in white majority countries. If you look at demographic shifts you can see this is just around the corner. Historically ethnic conflict always occurs when the survival of the dominant majority is threatened.

It comes down to what Nietzche called the slave morality. By accepting the idea that race doesn't exist, whites have ignored their in-group preferences for the better part of half a century. This has caused the dilution of white culture, white institutions and white genetics.

In other words, being pro-diversity is tacitly anti-white because white genes are recessive. If whites continue to hold to the mantra that 'diversity is our strength' we will cease to exist.

You may make the argument that we will just enter a transitional phase where race ceases to hold any meaning, but this is false. Democratic societies break down when you lose the dominant majority because each ethnic groups votes for their class interest. In other words, accepting diversity is suicidal for the continuation of Western culture.

Expect to see conflict on a scale unseen in human history. In all likelihood we won't survive the next 10-20 years.

"8/5 Sexually stimulating" -Robert Egbert

Fuck you and your evil trips.

Non-white here.

I can never understand why you right-wing faggots think that islam is the biggest issue Europe faces. Hehe yes, goy, it's not the disenchanted, godless youth doing drugs, being enslaved by Instagram, tinder and shitty nigger music. It's Islam! The enemies of the Jews, that you have to combat!

wow, us white people sure appreciate your condescension, insect

are you as fragile as those safe space preaching libtards?

I agree with Sup Forums's sentiments against the erasing of their heritage with race-mixing propaganda and the whole collective white guilt meme. I really don't want white people to be replaced in this country.
but i also just wanted to be treated as an individual, by my skills and values.

what are you trying to say?

> Sure, intellectually, I want for Europe to uncuck itself and push back the fuckin muzzies that are invading their countries, but as long as it doesn't happen in America where I live, I don't feel connected to it on the count that I don't have any root there.

The sooner you understand that your (EU and USA) futures are interconnected, the faster you will recover; if ever.

What plight? All the most vocal ones are idiots who don't know what they're doing whether its letting everyone from Eritrea and Afghanistan enter Europe or wanting to ban immigration and go on a crusade.

Go home, Yakub.

And by ban immigration I mean here in Canada not Europe.

2nd generation here.
There is no plight. You are not special snowflakes - nobody with any dignity take these so called 'liberals' or 'leftists' seriously unless there is obvious gain. So stop bashing them like you are some higher level intellectuals and fix your own lives.

>where da white wimin at

> 666
> This is what moloch wants

confirmed yet again.

What you're describing is textbook Civic Nationalism, but what you don't understand is our culture isn't colourblind. We can't keep on "integrating" you fuckers into our countries, it's pissing in our gene pool and we'll be wiped out if we continue to do this, without even a shot being fired.

The majority of non-whites in the West are just tools that are used against us by internationalist Jews. Drive down our wages. Destroy our ethnic solidarity. Brainwash us into fucking other races. Thus the only solution is separation, but at the same time cooperation through friendly ties.

If you really cared about OUR culture, if you truly wanted what was best for us, you'd leave us alone. You'd create your HAPA Liberia somewhere and tell anyone that wasn't HAPA to FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL.

they are expressing themselves through dance

youtube.com/watch?v=ye3UJg97Pbw

Half-white/half-most powerful race here.

I LOATHE being put into a box by Dems. They want everyone who isn't white to unite under their flag, and they tell me what my own interests are. It's bullshit. MAGA.

Observing Sup Forums and various white nationalist sites for about 2 years now has made all my hope for humanity shift to Asia. White people are retarded.

LISTEN TO YOUR KIKE MASTERS!

you realize Liberia is a shithole right?
most of the earth's land is already owned, stop shitposting.

you just seemed a bit touchy mate

> You are not special snowflakes - nobody with any dignity take these so called 'liberals' or 'leftists' seriously unless there is obvious gain.

You just contradicted your own argument there. Minorities are the ones that HAVE obvious gain by the actions of liberals.

> higher level intellectuals
Do you think there's no one out there who is smarter than you? How do you feel about those who are?

see what i mean by self defeating

Race mixing is rooted on basic instinct which is sex which is promoted by jew who brainwash us.

>but i also just wanted to be treated as an individual, by my skills and values.

Can't have it both ways, tacoboy. The demographics of non-whites in Western countries should be frozen in time so they can't influence the body politic of the nation.

The American quota system would be a great start. No non-whites will be admitted to the USA until the demographics revert back to those seen in 1955.

If you disagree, you want to destroy us.

>but not being white

dropped.

What? How was what I wrote that hard to understand?

>You just contradicted your own argument there. Minorities are the ones that HAVE obvious gain by the actions of liberals.
Yes and these retards lose their dignity when they do. Fool me once... is a pretty universal rule.

>Do you think there's no one out there who is smarter than you? How do you feel about those who are?
I don't know what smart is.
I guess I'd feel relieved if people who were 'smarter' were dumb enough to let me know, which would make them dumb in a pretty big way.

Again, wtf did you do with my point in your head?

Kek, Never said i wanted more of us in here. I said i dont want whites to lose majority.

I am 100% behind bringing back the White Australia policy in whatever form you can sneak it past in. At the very least make it easy for whites to come and hard for dindus, especially those Sudanese and Somali cunts.

>If you really cared about OUR culture, if you truly wanted what was best for us, you'd leave us alone. You'd create your HAPA Liberia.

Yeah mate, no way in fuck im going to Liberia and be surrounded by nogs famo. I was Born on a farm in outback W.A, grew up in the country until i went to uni, so I dont think i could deal with nog culture.

My dad has blonde hair and blue eyes and i rue the fact he got yellow fever kek but Im not going to exile myself. Im just gonna be redpilled and keep my friends redpilled.

JAMAICA, OOOH I WANNA TAKE YA to
>BERMUDA, BAHAMAS
COME ON PRETTY MAMA

>The American quota system would be a great start. No non-whites will be admitted to the USA until the demographics revert back to those seen in 1955.
are you implying i'm against this at all? I already posted that i don't want whites to be replaced in the US. i only want to be treated fairly as a minority. English is my first and only language and I don't have any connections to my mother country. I have no reason to create a shitty failed ethnostate.

Liberia used to be ruled by a caste of Afro-Americans. They ruled over the native Africans until 1980.

I'm not saying emulate Liberia's fucked up CIA-backed Civil Wars, but the intention of the place was correction.

You gotta go back.

>most of the earth's land is already owned

Everywhere but white countries, right? They are open for colonization!

Help us achieve power and you will be rewarded, your contributions will not be forgotten. All we want is an ethno-state, and we'll help you create your own if you don't already have one.

> Yes and these retards lose their dignity when they do

I don't think it's about dignity nor that dignity plays any role whatsoever anymore. If you're a minority and group X supports something that's in your benefit, it doesn't matter what that something is. You are in favor of group X.
THAT is a universal rule as well.

Do not take it personally by the way.

I was about to mention this in the OP. Aside from maybe dealing with white-guilt ridden, patronizing and condescension masquerading as empathy and compassion, 'we' (minorities) have things to gain as you put it.

I guess that's why it's kinda conflicting, because while I do think by immigrating to the West, we're admitting that we think the West is better and therefore we should deal with some of the bullshit that comes our way (media portrayals, obvious racial 'hierarchy' peddled by society which even much of Sup Forums subscribe to >muh white genes, always be seen by much of the culture as 'the others', etc, etc), i wouldn't mind if some of the talking points of left being implemented. SOCIALLY speaking we have much to gain from >muh sensitivity.

I honestly didn't care too much about SJW screaming >muh sensitivity until freedom of speech was seriously under attack, as I thought this shit will make its progress like weed and gay marriage and run its course in a few years.

You're mostly right, but that's our current state. We used to be prouder and less self-destructive, but that's what rampant materialism and hedonism do to a culture. Be vigilant, I don't want to see it happen to you as well.

I'm not saying move to Liberia yourself, but the idea behind that country is valid. Niggers just fucked it up, as they always do.

I'd give HAPAs sovereign control of Tasmania if you helped us get the White Australia policy past parliament.

In order for whites to become the percentage of the population we were only a generation ago, we either need to deport non-whites or increase the intake of whites.

I'm not opposed completely to some non-whites existing in the country but they can't have a big enough voting block to determine policy.

Say 2 to 5% of the population, and they can't be ghetto'ized in the city to branch stack and elect your own MPs.

The white man has always done my family right.
When my family's business went under 4 years ago, all the debt my family owed the leaser was forgiven. The leaser was white.

It's only fair that I try to return the favor.

refer to this post close the borders, deport every welfare sucking latrino claiming 30% of the US demographics and america will return to its former state. I'm too small a minority to even count as a voting bloc

that's fair enough mate lol

>Non-whites existing in the country but they can't have a big enough voting block to determine policy.

This is legitimately one of my biggest fears.

>and they can't be ghetto'ized

part of the reason why i hate the chinks and the kebabs

It bothered me but not personally until *trigger warning* I got into a long term relationship with a blonde woman. If people were to aay shit to her or our kids I'd be fucking livid.

the mainland has first-generation syndrome in that many of them are becoming middle class for the first time and don't have good habits so they overspend and over eat.

but we don't have the government or media pushing rampant degeneracy like they do in the west. your average chinaman, even the most bumfuck uneducated 農, is rightfully racist against anyone browner than a paper bag, and wary of koreans and japanese. and there doesn't seem to be any effort to change that

Thank you.
There's a Kenyan guy who works at my restaurant. He's a target of racism sometimes, but he truly does not give a damn. He whistles tunes while he cleans dishes. He escaped some pretty bad shit in his country, so having to deal with a few mysterious looks or words here and there is absolutely nothing to him.

>I honestly didn't care too much about SJW screaming >muh sensitivity until freedom of speech was seriously under attack, as I thought this shit will make its progress like weed and gay marriage and run its course in a few years.

That is a major problem that everyone needs to understand regardless of skin color. If we put a liberal to pick between SJW and Freedom of Speech etc, they will pick SJW.
This sets a very dangerous precedent that maybe doesn't affect you now, but it WILL later and it won't go away.
> A cancer that helps you against common cold is not a good solution.

He's right you know...
The only reason Islam is tolerated is because our populace is incapable of being intolerant.

I don't want the aesthetics of white men and women vanish from the earth
Why do they want to get rid of blonde haired, blue eyed qts?

>muh white genes, always be seen by much of the culture as 'the others'

This is what you're not getting. White genes ARE different to 'the others'. We look different, we act different, we talk different, we even sing different. We ARE different.

Why has Africa never developed? Why is every single majority white country developed?

Something about white skin leads to higher IQ and more pro-social behaviour. Whites are the rightful inheritors of Western civilisation and the only group capable of sustaining it.

Okay, America deports the spics. Every. Last. One. If we just stopped there our grandchildren would be swamped by spics again. Walls crumble in time unless the civilization that built it can do maintenance.

There will always be the blacks that will never integrate. Never. If it was going to happen it would have happened by now. No magic negro anecdotes, even if you are one yourself.

And what's worse is the Jews, the real perpetrators behind the change from America's European-exclusive immigration laws.

If you don't mind me asking; What kind of nigger are you?

>Intellectually I am, but it's hard to be emotionally invested when you're more nationalistic than your white friends, and your colored friends couldn't give less shits about anything related to politics or even worse, mindlessly regurgitate leftist talking points. I honestly don't know anybody IRL that I can share and talk about these things to feel too emotionally invested.

No man, you're not alone! A lot of folks like you lurk on the internet.

I think he agreed that they do have to deal with this truth because, in a way, by moving (staying) to the west they admit the west is superior.

If I understood his comment correctly.

Higher IQ doesn't mean too much.. I mean, if you're going by that, we gooks and other East Asians are better than you in that department, not to mention more harmonious culture due to less individuality and less freedom.
>muh confucianism

>This sets a very dangerous precedent that maybe doesn't affect you now, but it WILL later and it won't go away.
Yea I know. Intellectually I can grasp all this. It's just that, I feel like if these things really connected on an emotional level, I should be doing way more than I am right now, but I'm not... Feeling apathetic was the main point. Wanted to see if other minorities felt the same.

In any given conflict, whites match all others 10-1
Global white population is 12%
We can kill em all.

A substantial of the "refugees" are from my country.

I personally know how they fake the documents,

how they "change" their religion in documents,

how they claim they're from the oppressed "indigenous minority" even though they're from the overwhelming Muslim majority,

how they "fake" court documents in this country to present it to their "new country" for asylum,

how they even change their name, so that even my country's embassy can't find them and relate any info...

It's depressing man, you know, seeing Rome getting fucked up by my countrymen... yes believe it or not, majority of the immigrants (refugees actually) are from Bangladesh.

These tribal gangs even prayed in front of the Colosseum a few weeks ago.....to show their "power".

Ever been to Paris' 10th district (arrondissement)? I get depressed man, seeing MY COUNTRYMEN destroying other countries... leeching off the system...

Almost NONE of the wives of these refugees work. Why? You get only about 1100 EUR (after taxes) if you work. If you GIVE BIRTH TO SOME CHILDREN... you get a LOT MORE....

I'm sick of it, man. But hey, everytime I try to raise the issue, these SJWs shut me down.. as if they know my countrymen more than me....

Europe is completely KEKED man... It's time for the USA....

Yep. Immigration is a tacit implication of admitting you're moving to a 'better' place. And that's one of the 'bullshit' immigrants should and do go through, and can build more character and virtue in a person because it's another added layer of things to overcome, but that's why some of the leftist talking points are so attractive to minorities. Essentially it's taking that burden of us dealing with the environment, it's changing the environment to better accommodate us, at the expense of the values that made the West great. I believe the West can be more sensitive and accepting towards minorities, but it's not their duty, and eating away at the fundamentals that made the West great surely isn't the way to do it.

On top of this, the reality is that much of the principles and values that I admire, and that I consider to be the highest human belief of freedom and individuality, is connected to an ethno-culture of European 'white', hence it feels like
>not my fight
or place to be invested in this if you catch my drift.

I have Brazilian parents so I'm not white (although I could pass for one if I just tell people I have a tan).

Given its bad track record , I don't care much for identity politics. Sure, I have some degree of sympathy towards white nationalists but I don't think that I would ever consider myself one simply because there is more to Western civilization than just race.

>Higher IQ doesn't mean too much
This is false. Higher IQ means everything. Once average IQ falls below 90, criminality increases. IQ is what allows for delayed gratification. It explains why the black prison population is so high.

law.jrank.org/pages/1365/Intelligence-Crime-Explaining-IQ-crime-correlation.html

This is the number one reason why Africa has never developed. Sub-Saharan Africans have an average IQ of below 70.

Well I'm pretty brown and I'm happy with white people. Most, like 98% treat me like they would anybody else. People here who say shit like "I can't wait until white people are extinct XD" are the biggest retards in the country. We're being colonized by the Chinese and they will be far worse than White people ever were

>If whites continue to hold to the mantra that 'diversity is our strength' we will cease to exist.

What's stupid is that white people are supposed to be happy about this. Otherwise it's racist.

After all, race doesn't exist....

Praise to the lord KEK.. I tried to write KEKED... It became KEKED!

Meme magic is real!

What is this sorcery! Cuck becomes KEK automatically?

Everybody haves a right to be with their own people. If the white race were gone in the States, well, that will only bring problems to their neighbor countries, regarless of what MSM argues. It's kind of funny, if latinos, blacks, asians, arabs and other races were to disappear from the US, we wouldn't be affected at all. I feel bad for the US in general tho, I wouldn't want my own people caught up in that mess. So yea, sorry for the scum.

Diversity if GOOD.

But only when the people who are coming in will to "assimilate" themselves a bit.

That's why EU countries need to introduce points based immigration system.

If you've got something in your brain, you can get into EU, otherwise stay the hell out- this should be the immigration policy.

It means something, but not everything. I'm sure a vast number of Sup Forums is high IQ underachieving NEETs who are considered 'losers' in the mainstream sense. Also, the main reason for black prison population is the drug wars, ntm the buying of leftist victimhood culture spelled doom for the nogs in this country.

The best thing I can tell you and anyone like you is to remember this. Slavery does not always include chains and whips. Sometimes you can still be enslaved on a mental and emotional level by those who forever and always want nothing else but to benefit from you.

>How do non-white Sup Forums feel about this whole situation?
you got exactly what you deserve for oppressing us

IMO the fall of the white race couldn't come sooner

Poo in loo Sikh from Punjab living in Canada. It pains me to see how you have fallen. You were to bring the world to new heights, but instead you have yourselves sunk to new lows. Without the whites to guide humanity we are all doomed. Bring back the patriarchy and I will be your Muslim demolishing vassal.

I catch your drift and it's an amazing comment, I just have ONE addition.
Whoever 'joins' the west needs to remember that ONE of the REASONS the west became a place desired by so many is the very thing that they are trying to fight now.

It's like this
> Be Finn
> Want to move to Canada
> Advocate on a daily basis against maple syrup

Don't worry about it newfriend :DDDD

Pretty clairvoyant there, senpai.

Indifferent. Western culture is the institution that must be preserved and that in itself isn't going anywhere unless we let the fucking Chinese win. No matter how much alt-meme interpretations of history you've followed, societies do not commit suicide.

MUH CIVIC NATIONALISM

I wouldn't care too much either if it weren't for the fact that they're eating away at one of the most fundamental aspects of a civilization to do it.

>Sure, I have some degree of sympathy towards white nationalists but I don't think that I would ever consider myself one simply because there is more to Western civilization than just race.
This. This was, until I saw just how much of the minority voting blocks voted for Clinton this election...

mostwhites are oldass 50 y.o. cucks while the average nigger is a 19 teen not yet to reach his prime. in a case of racewar you'll get blacked and erased in an instant cuckboi

I hope you're right... Modern chink culture is absolutely fuckin atrocious.

I think like 95% of black women voted Shillary?

If that doesn't make someone think, I dunno what does.

>nobody with any dignity take these so called 'liberals' or 'leftists' seriously unless there is obvious gain.

How can you seriously say that ...sweden?

Nationalism - or the pride in ones country- is simply a mechanism for the state to control it's citizenry - and like tribalism - has no place in modern society. One should place his allegiance in ideals, like freedom of thought, expression, and secular governance - pride in ones nation state is primitive.

How does the conquered feel before the conquering? How does the prey feel before the the attack? Nervous. Plotting. Chohorting with all the other field mice about what to do about the Hawk.

canadians are man children.

The only reason we reached a state where ''no borders'' hippies like yourself can now advocate all that shit is because nations were ethnic nationalists in the first place.
Essentially what you're saying is this:
> Yea, using teeth is primitive, we have factories and gadgets now to pulp food for us

jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/3/7.html

and yet, if whites abandon nationalism before they abandon taxation, the taxers magically turn the populace brown and the browns vote for more taxes (because they dont pay any)

so think twice before you attack a head of statism, if doing so unleashes a hydra

Yeah no. Nothing personal but fuck off. Demographic is destiny. The West isn't a vague set of cultural values. The West is the specific product of a specific set of people (read: DNA) who make it up. It is the product of a people who lived in Europe during the last glacial age and as a result of living in such a harsh environment evolved an above average IQ and level of social cohesion. These traits also happen to be perfect to successfully run and maintain high developed and complex societies that we call "The West".

Other races have also achieved something, I'll grant you that: Semitic people (Arabs, Jews, etc), Sinic people (Chinese, Japanese, etc), even Latin-Americans have all achieved some degree of development, but it's still not enough. Some Civilizations are superior than others.

You NEED diversity to be good because you're the kind of people immigrating. You NEED minorities laws. You NEED white-guilt. And the only reason you've been let in and considered equals is because you were lucky enough to have found the baby boomers in charge: the weakest, most degenerate and emasculated generation to have ever existed on this planet.

I don't care if a non-white is decent/smart/honest/whatever. He is an exception, not the rule. If it were the rule they wouldn't have had the need to leave their shitty homelands in the first place. So any child he'll have will regress to the mean of his race IQ and social skills. Truth is the best life a non-white can ever hope to have is being a small minority in a white dominated country.

I don't wish you personally any harm, and I know it will suck for you, but I can't wait 'till the day "eviiil rayciss whiteys" stop giving a fuck about ya'll and we can finally restore our countries the way they were one way or another. Sorry, not sorry.

half white half black kid here who's always pretty much identified as black because thats how whites and blacks see me. But in all honesty i give credit where its due and alot of my black family and friend HATE me and my opinions because of this. For instance me and my sister(whos also half and half) are pretty redpilled when it comes to niggers. And my mom is one of the biggest dindu's i know so its great to talk to my mom about certain things when it comes to black people. In her mind she loves talking shit about old white people saying how they are all racist yet she has no problem asking for money from my wealthy white god father(who raised me like his own son and got me into sports and karate and things of that nature) and im not saying my wasnt around he was but he was busy in his reggae band and selling coke and didnt get his shit together till he was finally arrested. So a white guy who was nothing more than a god father stepped up and took the rains of dad when he didnt have to at all and took all the shit from his white family and told them to go fuck themselves. So i digress but seeing all this growing up has made a huge impact on my way of thinking when it comes to white people. I give credit where credit is due and lets all be honest here if it was not for white people and their inventions life would be shit and boring. Blacks in my mind are just as smart and have the same exact opportunity as white's but instead wanna bitch and cry and always say racist this and racist that instead of getting over it and making black people better instead of loathing in the past of slavery. Also knowing blacks commit so much more violent crime and always seem to be the ones who embarrass the human race the most it literally just makes me mad and sad. But idk thats just what i think

I do worry about the breakdown of rule of law in democratic societies. I recommend the book "democracy of fire" which shows, in many examples, when a minority is believed to be economically dominant and corrupting the politics, this is when genocides happen.

The liberal refusal to recognize they are part of the problem. Their only response to a conservative is to block them on facebook. Leading said moderate conservatives only choice to converse with Sup Forums and radicalize like a jihadi. This well, this should make every Jew nervous.

I would agree with this.
>One should place his allegiance in ideals, like freedom of thought, expression, and secular governance.
I for one feel strongly about the aforementioned ideals of Western civilization, but isn't it a reality that these ideals are somewhat tied to a nation-state and an ethno-culture? Maybe that's why it feels conflicting for me at least, because while i have a strong allegiance to these ideals, the perception that they are tied to a nation-state/ethno-culture that's not really my own, is making me put a little distance between myself and being really proactive in fighting for them. Maybe it's an outdated perception, or a flat-out wrong one. Maybe i let the stormfags spoil it for me. Thoughts?

Top post taco, lets hope the plebbitards understand.

>Taco
>Italian Flag

im sorry what other religions has killed scores of people in Europe lately?

I have a question. If you could pick one of the above, which one would it be.

> Feel like a stranger in paradise
> Feel at home in hell

I'm not an immigrant per se, but I have personal experience on this. I would MUCH RATHER stay and sleep at my friend's house, with his nice grandparents and siblings, than my own house with parents who fought on a daily basis.

I was a stranger there and I felt happier.

> above
below*

>not understanding a meme

Its alright pastabro, we'll get through this together.

fascism is more like pic related tbqh

Isnt posting that picture illegal in Ergofashistan?

> Turkey

Will you kill yourself when your dictator Erdogan dies?