Jew brains

If Jews are so smart why is the average IQ of Israel only 95? You would think they would be at Ching Chong levels or close to them.

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country

Other urls found in this thread:

jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/8123-insanity
haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-1.560128
nature.com/ncomms/2013/131119/ncomms3739/full/ncomms3739.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

there are a lot of Arabs in Israel too and I am guessing their average would be in single digits which would bring down the national average

Supposedly it's just Ashkenazi Jews that have high iq, and they make up less than half the population.

>ashkenazi

muh one type of jew better than other

Literally the most autistic kike excuse for being arab tier niggers.

Ashkenazi here.

European Jews (not just Ashkenazi, but we're the largest group) have been proven to have the highest IQ of any ethnic group, beating out Whites by over a full standard deviation. However, Israel is a conglomerate including Arab and African Jews (plus some from around the world) who bring down the average. Before Israel, there were sizable Jewish communities across the Middle East, but they've largely consolidated.

tl;dr shitskins. Ashkenazi will still outsmart you goyim any day of the week.

K, less than one percent of the population in the world, these arab tier niggers, control the west because goyim are so gullible. Get fucked, retard.

The minority arab population probably brings down their total IQ scores.

Actually, ignore this, we're all dumb as rocks. Whites are superior. Don't worry, you guys are in charge.

Fellow Ashkenazi Jew here, confirming master race.
Although I must admit a percantage of Jews use it for immoral things, I on the other hand use it for memeing

There are white sub-groups that have a higher average IQ than Jews. They are just smaller groups and much less prone to nepotism and predatory social practices.

coming from an ashkenazi jew, the hierarchy definitely exists.

this

Which subgroups?

Lol, and the Ashkenazi ones are what, a huge percent German and Slav?

There you go.

Ashkenazi intelligence never produced anything useful

I have no doubt Ashkenazis are by far the smartest people. You're not pure Jews though, fwiw.

Ashkenazi Jews have higher IQ than Germans and Slavs because of selective breeding.

I'll give Ashkenazis a lot of credit for valuing intelligence and letting it guide their breeding choices. I guess they had to get an edge living as a minority in Europe. Pretty successful, I'd say.

Now, if only Germanics could start doing the same.

You guys actually have an average verbal IQ of 125, which is pretty spectacular, but a mediocre spatial intelligence score (mid 90s) brings your combined average down to 115. This also explains why you're great at science, math, and writing but not at building things.

What about brahmin indians

Quakers, a few others that aren't in the states, one minor IQ test was done according to religious groups that found Americans who identify as Episcopalian had a slightly higher IQ than Ashkenazi Jews, but I don't have the sauce on me.

I think if groups like Normans were considered an actual ethnicity, they would at the very least edge the mustard rice of the Semites in IQ.

No one is beating you in their bank accounts though so nothing to worry about. I think that despite the mass shilling and 5th column bullshit (EVERY FUCKING TIME) and the lack of visual artists, Jews are good ppl.

Because their IQ isn't particularly high. They just have high verbal intelligence, are very cunning, manipulative and willing to lie to get into positions of power, and are very ethnocentric and nepotistic. Their IQ isn't that high.

This whole bullshit of "Jews are the smartest, that's what they're successful, u mad white boi" is just a meme Jews are pushing to tap into white nationalists' race realism to try to use it against them.

I've actually heard of this. What was the method, if you don't mind sharing user.

ITT

Had to be smart enough to complete Talmud studies in order to get a wife and breed

There is no such thing as a mizrahi, it was invented by the fake jew (ashknazi). The rites of the Sefarad are the original and true jews. Most ashkenazi are fake Khazars.

The meme of ashkenazi being smarter is just that, a meme. It came from orthodox jews that would interbreed in order to keep the "jew bloodline" clean from from outsiders. However what they don't tell you is that besides scoring good in IQ tests, there really isn't anything good about this particular subset of jews. In fact they suffer from a lot of physical defects, are generally weaker and are prone to a lot of mental problems. That's were the self-hating neurotic Jew meme comes from.

We're talking about IQ, so it is pretty relevant.

Not him, but basically the smartest Talmud scholar was given the most attractive and wealthy wife. Talmud is incredible complicated, it's like an advanced law degree. This process took 1000 years, and here we are.

Wow, that's really interesting.

That probably accounts for why Jews push theories reducing everything to language, whereas Germanics (my own background) get more into ideas of Spirit or totality or some form of Thingness.

I've actually come to really have a strong difference with Jewish thought in this way: I prefer a kind of visual-spatial-aesthetic engagement with things-in-themselves, and relaly reject all the Jewish and French post-structualist theories after the 'Linguistic Turn' that make everything linguistic or socially-constructed.

I am pretty articulate but I'm definitely way more gifted in visual and sonic aesthetics and it's definitely a lot to do with practically being able to see the spaciality of these things in my head.

Sup Forums should do this

We should focus on a combination of advanced cryptic memetics, height and Chad qualities. Rights of passage and what not.

You bros have been at this for centuries and you only managed a max. average of like 115? I can't argue with the results as its sort of fucked apart the west.

I think Europe has just been progressively dropping in intellectual quality since the Neolithic era. Those cave bros had massive brains, invented all kinds of different art and culture and sheeit. They didn't even have weapons except for hunting tools. Then they got btfo by some proto-Pajeets who knew how to work copper. Its just been an IQ degeneration since then. Sad!

but who will we breed with lad

vedic studies were similar

i cant think of any other cultures that did this

>I think Europe has just been progressively dropping in intellectual quality since the Neolithic era

I meant genetically, of course. Not saying that westerners culturally peaked in the stone age. But maybe genetically. You think the bro who made pic related went to art school when he made that like 30k years ago, guys?

>tfw to intelligent to respond to your goyish gibberish

T-the qt.'s user. The Sup Forums qt.'s. /ourgirls/. They exist irl, r-right?

>Insanity - Jewish Encyclopedia
jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/8123-insanity

>Scientists Discover Gene That Predisposes Ashkenazi Jews to Schizophrenia
haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-1.560128

>Genome-wide association study implicates NDST3 in schizophrenia and bipolar disorder
nature.com/ncomms/2013/131119/ncomms3739/full/ncomms3739.html

>a combination of advanced cryptic memetic

Okay, wait, this is really interesting. I just realized that regarding the point of Jews being more verbally intelligent and whites more spatially intelligent, this may be why whites are running the meme game.

Jews focus more on using language and making 'arguments'. They totally dominate media and academia. We, on the other hand, are dominating a grass-roots use of communication through images, almost more like a magic of affect through loaded imagery and feelings rather than through nit-picky Jewish-like 'discourse'.

Not to say we don't have messages or ideas, but we also kind of work more through sheer force and symbolic agency. This was actually a thing with the Nazis. Nazis were very aesthetic. The meaning of the Swastika even was to do with this idea that the land and people and state and image and aesthetic were one. Our meme culture is like this, we express ourselves through a vital, rather unified, evolving expression through imagery.

It really gets down to a key difference between Germanic/white spatial genius and Jewish verbal genius. Jews try to fight back through thinkpieces, through laws, through details. We fight through sheer force of powerful images.

This is maybe why I've had a hunch that globalist Jew types and leftists who are very linguistic wouldn't be able to understand let alone beat us at the meme game. They want clear, detailed explanations on how it works, whereas it's more of an amoral, evolving ecosystem of image-ideas Darwinistically rising above others.

Tfw goyim, with an IQ over 125
>leaf no less

its just men larping user, sry to break your spirit

Wow user, really makes you think.

>Thou shalt keep no graven image

It was actually a central tenant to their belief system, until the Talmud and its far more cryptic nature sort of took prescident over the Torah. But the Talmud was essentially just a perpetual reinforcement of older ideas and a Semitic form of Sup Forumstier shitposting about (((ettiquite))) around the goyim, among other things. How far do you think this sort of meme-hating goes back?

Maybe this was how we broke the conditioning all along. M-maybe it wasn't an ancient Egyptian frog deity. Maybe you're on to something. Incredible user. 10/10

Remember also the Kabbalah, how it reduces the cosmos and everything down to language and numbers. It really gets into the logic of the Jewish mind.

I'm not saying I don't marvel at it. I've even studied Kabbalah pretty deeply for a while, and a lot of critical theory and other Jewish discourses, but something always brought me back to a more Germanic philosophy of like a spirit-image, mind-image.

Memetics, as they've been evolving as a whole culture online have fascinated me because it's so vital and always defies the nit-pickyness of Jewish post-structuralism with all its rules and language-policing (the root of political correctness). Meme culture is so savagely, vitally politically-incorrect and fascistic and aesthetic. Those are all key points of meme culture... a fascistic, Darwinian ecosystem of ideas where the strongest image-objects survive, political-incorrectness - because the image defies the rules of language, and finally AESTHETICS... because images spread faster and more immediately and impactfully than blocks of text. Even the word A E S T H E T I C has risen not only as a meme itself but as a whole approach to online artmaking and sensibilities.

There is a whole theory in all this emerging, and it's Germanic-fascist to the core. Which is really exciting (and I don't even hate Jews, but I enjoy the exhilaration of competition and upping your game).

Also, the form of Christianity that is the most politically or socially compatible with our own meme culture and nu-reactionary beliefs would be Orthodox Christianity, and interestingly, it uses images and Icons too, and has an interesting more spatial kind of mysticism in which the physical is an emanation of the spirit, the image revealing the inward.

this would also explain why jewish art is garbage and they are drawn to modern junk like pollack. they don't get the power of aesthetics so it doesn't resonate with them.

Well, interestingly, I will admit I'm into a lot of modern and contemporary art, but actually it's not all one approach.

'Formalism', mostly of the pre-war and early post-war years, was mostly innovated by white geniuses, and was spatial. 'Conceptualism' came up out of the post-war years, along with the emergence of new post-structuralist, Jewish ideas that reduced things to language, and things got less and less aesthetic. The champions of this latter approach were largely Jewish. Really makes you think indeed.

Once again, I kind of have a syncretic, balanced view, I like aspects of formalism and conceptualism, just as I think life involves the word and the image-object-body.

But you are absolutely right - I'm deeply knowledgeable on art actually - older and contemporary - and Jewish art is usually kind of anti-aesthetic. There are some exceptions, but even in those cases, there is usually an element or movement inherent to it that is taking you out of the image somehow and applying a critique somehow. It's really fascinating. It's fascinating me that this can partly come down to a difference between the biological white brain vs the biological Jewish brain, and the differences in their respective historical philosophies.

Even if I wasn't involved, this memetic front would still be a point of fascination.

Having no idea where it will escalate from here, or if (((they))) really "get it", I find myself optimistic for the future, for the first time in my adult life. It feels as though certain concepts foolishly and desperately deemed forbidden, have been re-opened.

I know what you mean user. The memes helped to create this feel, I know it. Its difficult to describe whatever this is, not that i lack words. But it would take a great deal of effort and idle thought to capture whatever this is with words. Its like a separate level of thought or cerebral effort, absolutely.

It's like the scope of discourse became more and more narrowed, as if outward-life, being out in society, gets dominated by the 'super-ego', by keeping up a good image, saying the right thing. That 'real world' terrain had become until very recently dominated by Jewish-influenced language policing. Hide your human side, your shadow side.

With the Internet though, especially on the anonymous internet, the Id, the unconscious, dark, inner person can express itself. And Sup Forums enabled this further not only through anonymity but through an image-based format, so even while out in society we had to watch our words more and more carefully, it feels very free here and you can still be a flawed, vital human being.

Unexpectedly though, while the Internet, as a field of communication and interaction, has become so much more interconnected and able to spread ideas more quickly... as it turns out, images... not words, dominate online, because they effect you more immediately and spread faster. Thus the sudden assertion of the image again over the text. So the image of the savage inner person rises to challenge the polite words of the outer, social person.

And where words do still dominate online... on mainstream and leftist media channels... a form of political correctness has asserted itself to intolerable levels...

but here where image-meme culture flourishes, the very logic of the image is really turning out to be much more powerful, vital, and human. This is why being a "fascist" in a sense, seems much more countercultural now. Those who don't police their language, and communicate through vital images, are turning out to have more cultural power, even as seemingly the entire mainstream condemns and reviles them... we even got a fucking president into the White House. It's incredible. I share your sense of excitement.

>we even got a fucking president into the White House. It's incredible

Not only that, but we got the woman who was the most shilled political figure in history (by globalist media, financial, monetary and tech powers) to declare us as an enemy. Not broadly the right, but people making frog memes. I can't stop getting a kek from it, its like this kek may never end.

You have some very interesting binary concepts user. Its been an intuitive notion that I've had that philosophic grounding (or in Sup Forums-speak, basedness) is essential. So I've been reading and studying a lot of stoic philosophy, Nietzsche, classical literature, even the Bible to kind of broaden my understanding of virtue, social patterns and narrative. I think that is just as important for a man's mind as anything, and will only aid in his memetic capacity. And also perhaps it will aid him in that broader concept you're describing, where he is not ashamed and does not hide himself from reality. That sounds Nietzschean user.

Maybe we're forming a reactionary Talmud of some sort for fashy goys with the aid of Sup Forums. Maybe that's our real endgame.

Thank you. Yeah I feel like we're seed-planters for something yet to come.

I have actually long since been very aware of this weird memetic evolution happening and its historical implications, and have played parts in it at times, so I've been actually working out a philosophy on it. Some of it I'll dispense here (or have already at times, it's already a bit in the mix I think), and some I might publish in a more acceptable form because I have a lot of ideas on philosophy and aesthetics I can share. As far as my memetic theories though, a lot of the ideas still involve very taboo ideas so I may have to release a text anonymously sometime. I do think we should start to come up with a strong philosophy of theoretical and applied memetics, but maybe keep it very underground for a while (and definitely academicized - they would to the 'linguistic' 'critique' on it that I think it defies by its very nature).

meant to say "and definitely NOT academicized" there. academia are very much what we're fighting in a way, not that I'm against philosophy, obviously, but it is dominated currently by the linguistic thing I'm opposed to that feeds into leftist identity politics etc.

High spatial intelligence is a big advantage in science and math. Furthermore, IIRC Jews are greatly over-represented among top chess players, which requires high spatial intelligence if anything does.
I'm suspicious of this claim about mediocre spatial intelligence in Jews, I think it might be made up by people who are jealous.

I think Jews are above-average intelligence in just about everything, don't get me wrong, but I think they prefer the linguistic. This plays out in all their theory as well as approaches to things.

That sounds interesting user.

>I do think we should start to come up with a strong philosophy of theoretical and applied memetics, but maybe keep it very underground for a while

I happen to believe that in a certain context, division can be a positive thing. Even a schism can play to our advantage, so long as all parties involve still subscribe to that driving force, whatever it is, that makes us understand memetics in its full form.

So whatever medium or outlet you choose, I wouldn't say you should shut down debate or anything, as long as you can spot the (((patterns))) of when that debate would cease to remain an honest one. But when a concept is perceptibly new, its going to be fragile against external sources and academic observation. In that, I think you've put a lot of thought into this, and I hope to hear something about it soon.

I hear ya. The reason I'd probably rather release a strong memetic theory into the internet underground / meme culture here rather than into some academic environment though is because the academic environment still currently always reduces things to 'texts' regarding race / class / gender / sex. They'd take my insights and try to critique the 'race realism', 'biological essentialism', etc, in it, as well as wave away all of the more occultic / mystical elements. Really, almost none of it they could use as is, they'd just get super offended and say it's Nazi theory applied to a kind of memetic social Darwinianism mixed with aspects of Nietzsche, Romanticism, and maybe some Heidegger, Process Philosophy, and Actor-Network Theory.

By approaching the living memetic culture outside of academia, I can call things freely as I actually see them, and acknowledge the inherent fascism and Germanicness in a lot of it without condemning it but merely saying that it is there and studying it for what it is. And if I sense occultic logic to it, I'll treat that as such too.

There are definitely fields of philosophy and theory I really like, and engaging with those, I still have a lot to say and offer, but as far as getting really deep into an applied memetics, I feel compelled to banish academia so that I can really get into the matter of it that academic theory can't and would refuse to touch on.

Bump so anyone else interested in memetics might read this stuff.

You should do a blog or youtube breddy soon desu. Unless you absolutely don't want to go that route. I know the bigger concepts are bigly important, but an actual sphere where we can learn about memetics would be cool.

Mostly because many try to apply their preconceived notions and rationalizations to memetics and why they are effective. I don't think they fully grasp it. Its simply a different set of rules, and it could even be pattern-less (idk, shits getting abstract now). Think of all the money poured into this election to fight them, all the discourse to make the case against memetics.

A lot of anons could benefit from such a thing, and such originality.

I'll consider it. If I do it'll be anonymous, and likely aimed at Sup Forums culture, and on a platform that wouldn't censor the ideas. Mainstream and leftist people would be unable to comprehend the ideas anyways though, unwilling to think in the terms I think we do almost by instinct here...

The only thing is I don't want to give too much insight to globalist shills that might try to weaponize the knowledge. As I said before, I don't think they can because it's fundamentally fascist and completely opposed to their entire way of thinking (which I kind of already laid out some here), but still...

I'd probably share it with you guys, people like weev, etc. I think we could definitely all benefit form it, sharpening our understanding of what we're doing...

Thanks for the encouragement. Have enjoyed your thoughts as well.

>Mainstream and leftist people would[n't] be unable to comprehend the ideas anyways though