Why do liberals love Castro but hate Trump?!

Why do liberals love Castro but hate Trump?!

youtu.be/ag-ZhIqWfKA

>Hate Trump because "he's going to send gays to camps"
>Idolize Castro, who sent actual gays to actual camps

All of my wat

That's one of the few things Castro did right and Trump should too

They don't bother to be ideologically consistent.

Because Trump is a white male.

Trump is fucking-a white male?!

Trump is right
Castro is left

Ergo, to the left, Castro is morally superior.

Cubans are white though

liberals only likes him because they have heard about the healthcare stuff from Cuba.
It's weird that they support him when they are pretty much the oposite in most issues.
It's also weird that Sup Forums hates him

Maybe in the US. Any normal white country, theyd be brown

So you are basing this assumption that lefties love Castro off of some moron's YouTube video?

Oh wait, I see what's going on: YOU are the moron attempting to shill your shitty videos here.

Lol wut?

Leftist hypocrisy.

because Trump is not yet sending people to camps

You need to shill out.

>kek wills it
fucking cringe hard whenever i see Sup Forums shit on the wider internet

Because Sup Forums is the only place that can be used... right?

use it where ever you like. i know it's cool to be hip to the fashionable memes and it's fun to wink to those also in the know, but fashion turns from hip to outdated to laughable in short order.
to be fair i did the same shit years ago, using Sup Forums memes as a crutch in my own content. it was fun at the time but jesus fucking christ that shit has aged. poorly. instead of praising kek on youtube think about what you are trying to convey by using that meme, and just say that instead.

It was used to signify the irony of a communist dying on Black Friday, I wasn't plastering the video with senseless memes and it was literally a second. This isn't YouTube poop.

yeah look i actually like the video. i know what you were getting at with the kek thing but it's just something that makes me and a lot of anons cringe. it's just how i feel and you can take it or leave it.
keep up the content though mate. wish you all the best.