Roast and insult the country above you.

discord.gg/6x6by

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IP3qh6Qym40
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

CONVICT WHORE ISLAND

GIANT SPIDERS WHAT THE FUCK

DRUNK AS FUCK SMELLY CUNCE

Australia: a barren wasteland dumping ground for the commonwalth's criminals inhabited by cro-magnon indigenous peoples.

Holy fuck what is wrong with Australia. I'd rather bump into a bear or a moose than that thing.

leafs don't even grow in all of holodeck pervert nation.

OY CHUCK A UIE AT THE MACCAS CUNT

I actually said this today amerifat so its not an insult.

Upside sheep fucking son of an abbo cunt

it's not even venomous, seldom bites and makes pretty golden webs

CANT HANDLE ALL THIS FREEDOM BOGAN BTFO

This country is so irrelevant its posters infest Sup Forums and Sup Forums with famously shitty albeit very occasionally funny posts, because the prospect of getting any kind of (You) whatsoever from someone living in a place that matters lends meaning to their slow and stupid existence, brightening up their short and tragically peril-fraught lives.

PEANUTS IN BRINE IN A CAN

and this: youtube.com/watch?v=IP3qh6Qym40

>people say Australia is dangerous and snake-filled
>every fucking seppo movie I see has the average Nevadan waving through a sea of rattlesnakes to get to the nearest designated shitting walmart

>tfw too intelligent to move to Ameriburgerclappistan

>every MOVIE
The difference is you guys actually have killer emus and dropbears and handspiders and billabongs and going walkabout is a legit death sentence, wherein everything you've ever been told about Nevada/New Mexico is a lie. Imagine the Mojave as you see it in Fallout New Vegas, only less and more gradual hills, less and more spaced-out vegetation, even a little less of a color palette, and nothing in it. No people, no mutated monster things, maybe a single normal scorpion and a few snakes somewhere in the entire game area, and maaaaaybe a few coyotes if you're lucky.

It's fucking nothing, there's a reason they used that area to test nukes.

>dropbears
they dont even know what theyre talking about. come back with research fatman

I live in tropical queensland and haven't seen a snake in 15 years. Rarely see spiders except the ones so small my cats eat them. Only form of shit native life I have to deal with is fucking termites. They ate my palm trees in the back yard so I ripped the trees open, poured turpentine all over them and lit them on fire. Didn't accomplish much but killing a few thousand of the little cunts was quite satisfying. My yard stank of whatever burnt turpentine smells like for a good week

Australia is the greatest country on earth. cunt.

Your beer is piss

I know, that's why queensland is basically the only reason why pauline hanson has so many seats. Best state on the whole mainland. Don't know about Tasmania, never been there.

pic related, a real brew

Cascade and Tooheys are fine. XXXX or fosters or whatever you think we drink is shit though

>fosters
>real beer
Pick one

>ITT

Leafs, kangos and burgers insulting eachother

Or as some might say, a normal day on Sup Forums

you lost a war to a fucking emu

America, the only place where you either get shot if you are black or die from diabetes if you ain't...

germany more like
fucked up Europe a bunch of times

Aussies, honestly, whats up with this emu war? Are they just massive pests that were destroying the agriculture or what?

>armenian reading comprehension

Thanks for agreeing with me

And you lost your city to bikie druggos and yuppies, melbournigger

I have no idea what caused it to happen or what emus even do in the wild. In fact most Australians have never seen an emu before. It's just a meme. Nowadays I hear more about kangaroos being culled than anything else

A picture is worth a thousand words. Goodbye, Germany.

(brisbane)

>Auscuck hiding from the chinks on pol

enjoy you're earthquakes you sheep-shagging hobbit faggot

That's a proverbial kick to the nuts if I've ever seen one.

Fat, niggered, Jewed. Home of degeneracy. If yankee, even worse.

>american education

I already said, tropical Queensland. I can only possible be in Cairns, Cape York, somewhere on the tablelands and arguably Townsville if you only care about the first 2 months of the year.

unrelated, I saw a tree kangaroo the other day, no idea these cunts even existed I thought there were only gray and red ones.

>It's fucking nothing
CTR pls go

You probably drink Yuengling.

I've gotten drunker from public bubblers than American beer.

Down south fags are SJW tier and like to bend over for whites who had a grandparent who once shook hands with an Abo(Whites that have black ancestory and pretend there black)

You cunts actually want to let ever refuge in the country and to take a job from me brah.

NT and based aussies ok but rest are fags

speak english you fucking abo and im actually from new zealand so dont band wagon me with your kind faggot.

Basically there were a bunch of WWI vets with nothing to do. Farmers had problems with emus stamping their crops out. As a result a couple dudes were tasked with killing em. Turns out the fuckers are really hard to kill

I thought all you retards were moving back since the chinks fucked our housing market? Best day of my life was finding out Malcuck Prepbull had been putting you guys in the PNG migrant camp with the muzzies kek

>australia
new zealand's ameriburger

>New Zealand

more like Jew Peeland

kek

If I wanted to be constantly pestered by venomous creatures, I'd just fuck your mom again.