I TRIED SO HARD

I TRIED SO HARD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=93cgAnAj1Pk
youtube.com/watch?v=C_Evc5IPJZk
youtube.com/watch?v=0exlAXyZN7Y
sbstatesman.com/2016/02/23/political-science-professor-forecasts-trump-as-general-election-winner/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

AND GOT SO FAAAR

BUT IN THE END

THROUGH THE FIRE AND THE FLAMES WE CARRY ON

I almost missed seeing this posted.

Almost.

HEY NOW
YOU'RE AN ALL STAR

i missed these threads desu

You painted it Red, Little Donald. semper fi

nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga

i'm 100% nigga

IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER

OH FUCK HE CAME OUT OF NOWHERE

I wonder what drumpfkins are feeling right now, drumpf literally has 0% chance of winning

>Texas
>red

>Green
>The color of guac

>tfw you will never relive election night

and turtles

ALL THE OTHER KIDS WITH THE PUMPED UP KICKS

SAY SOMETHING I'M GIVING UP ON (YOU)

wow

I KNOW

In this life, is the destiny of mankind controlled by some transcendental entity like the hand of god?
youtube.com/watch?v=93cgAnAj1Pk

>winning the popular vote
Literally what doesn't matter in the end.

The final battle between「The Wall」and「Woman Is The Nigger of THE WORLD」

drumph on suicide wathc

Have a really bad feeling about this, guys...

kek

it was so good my Cuban neighbors were cheering as he pulled ahead because the walls on my apartment are so shit

does she feel in charge?

TRANSCENDING HISTORY AND THE WORLD, A TALE OF TROLLS AND POLLS, ETERNALLY RETOLD

youtube.com/watch?v=C_Evc5IPJZk

Me too, s-s-senpai! Will this be the stumping of Trump? ;_;

Trump can't even win Iowa, just get over him and ride the #cruzmissile.

>blue Texas

This and blue North Carolina was when I knew the shills were getting desperate

what now drumpfkins?
looks like your emperor is falling

Seeing images like these made me stop coming to Sup Forums and go to Sup Forums because I couldn't take any more bad news about Trump.

Came here for election night though, and while it was great fun, a little bittersweet because I wasn't with you guys from all the way to the end,

You missed out badly. It was fucking goldmine 24/7

Really? I thought shills were really shitting the place up, and people were starting to accept that he would lose.

FEAR ME MORTALS

we were one for a time
multiculturalism at its finest

worldwide anti globalists and staunch nationalists

will not forget

She WON! Drumptrads BTFO Hillary's ahead in all polls.

>tfw keep waking up to the same dream that Trump actually won

J E B S U R G E
E
B

S
U
R
G
E

>when the music started

youtube.com/watch?v=0exlAXyZN7Y

CTR BTFO
THE WITCH IS GOING DOWN.

It'll be way funnier in 20 years when someone mentions JEB SURGE out of nowhere.

Guys I'm worried here. I live in Melbourne, a typically Republican area, and all I see are Hillary and Gary Johnson signs. Not a single Trump sign.

Can he even win without Melbourne? Should we just give up now?

when are drumfs gonna learn...

The polls weren't wrong. They predicted that more people would vote for Hillary and that's what happened.

everyone. i have some bad news.. look at this:

sbstatesman.com/2016/02/23/political-science-professor-forecasts-trump-as-general-election-winner/

guys.... this is bad. 97% - 99% chance of a trump presidency?

that's a 1% - 3% chance of failure... i.. i just can't do this anymore.

i've been a trump supporter since june of last year, when he took that escalator ride to make the announcement.. but this is just.. t.. too much.

i just can't take the risk. i'm s-so sorry, but... this is the end. i wish it wasn't, but... but i just knew it was too good to be.. true. this is the end of donald trump's campaign.

i used to be a trump supporter, but after this... it looks like i'm gonna have to s... start shillin' for... hill.

i'm now r-r-re-ready for.. hilla.. ry.......

I think Putin and Trump must create coalition of nuking Canada, called CNC (coalition of nuking Canada)

TIME TO TAKE IT TOO FAR NOW
MICHAEL DOUGLAS OUT THE CAR NOW

>polls weren't wrong
>shillary +6 on huffpo
>shillary +4 on RCP *with* the LA Times poll
>shillary +7 in wisconsin
>shillary +4 in michigan
>shillary +2 in pennsylvania

THAT IS IT, THAT IS THE LAST H*CKING STRAW!
THERE'S NO CHANCE TRUMP IS FINISHED.

I AM NOW A #CRUZMISSILE

Give it 15 years. Texas will be the new cuck paradise and Cali will turn red because of it.

Florida has to be hands down the most based state in the US right now. I can forgive that horrific humidity for single-handedly saving the world.

I mean it's almost as retarded as saying
>California
>Blue
Like how deluded are you?

December 19th, when (((she))) loses again.

They left out the 30D chess filter button.

I'm sorry, but did Trump already lose? Oh, that's right. The primary isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only Iowa. Does not having the lead in corn holing central count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the caucus is still on? Trump is still campaigning ight now and they have been the top of the polls for how many months now? He's campaigning againstvone of the worst senators in the Senate who just happeve a lead because he conned.a bunch of Jesus freaks. But you know what? They still fucking suck. Trump is one of the best fucking businessmen in the nation, he rocked the polls last year and would of won the last debate if Megyn Kelly didn't mediate. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Trump wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, Cruz just dropped a point. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Trump topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the Trump because hes good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking people on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

>Drumpfkins reaction when Hillary wins in a 50 state landslide

The last day was nice because Hillary basically admitted that Michigan would flip.

How do their stands work?

Really? When?

lolololol even your precious kek is against you fucking drumpfkins

Hillary's shills out the entire media, causing mass hysteria and luring brainwashed nu-leftists into the fight, with their "I'm With Her!" and "Literally Hitler!" chants.

But Trump's is unstumpable.