NEW POLITICAL COMPASS

>filteries.com/dist/politics.html

Post the results.

thats gonna take time

I do good?

>forgot to customize taxes
kek

Beside that, absolutely non-degenerate. Good job senpai.

>free speech restricted against offending ethnic groups.
Nvm, I take what I said back you shitskins lover.

Nah, I customized the taxes. I made sure the minimum was 10%, those fucking citizens aren't getting away with shit.

The only recognized ethnic group in my country will be White.

Seriously is anyone else concerned that all these "political compass" and "character type" websites are being used to gather detailed information about us as individuals? What if the powers that be dont like your political compass and you are put in a database of potential threats to your state?

> no constitutional monarchy

REEEEEEEEEEE

>anglo

Am I a meme?

Not smart enough for this

Got a nice beautiful Facist Monarchy. So much better, now if only I wasn't such a stupid nigger when it came to taxes. Guess I need to study up on that.

They already have quite the profile on you and your browsing habits unless you've been using a VPN for your entire life.

>not making homosexual behavior illegal
>no death penalty for sexual orientation

>consumption tax
VAT
>income tax
tax on money you make working
>corporate tax
tax on companies' profits
>capital gains tax
tax on money you make from rents, company shares, etc

good job on reaching fascist level

>I'm so liberal everywhere else that gassing the fags makes my country centrist

I'm honestly not that confident with taxes, like that nip. Could any kind user advise?

Min should never be 0% on taxes unless you want freeloaders. That's why your deficit is so high.

This guy explains what each one is.

I don't know how do you get the final image.

Oh right, thanks. Yeah Ita's list is pretty helpful

You want you consumption tax (GST or VAT) to be no higher than 15-20% but no lower than 5%. You wouldn't want a corporate tax rate lower than 10% or higher than 35% because that would hinder investment, same logic with capital gains but Australia doesn't have one of those so I don't know much about it. Income tax probably not higher than 50% in my opinion.

So apparently I'm a lefty despite being harsh on immigration, having no minimum wage and being isolationist.

You can get left wing and literally be killing fags.

take a screenshot

so like Stalin?

My fucking sides at the drunken Spaniard.

you're not a lefty you're a centrist

same here. im a dumbass

I think I did ok

Mine looks like this

gotta take a screenshot of the browser page, save it (paint ftw), upload it

your screen is probably too small and went mobile mode

rate rate rate

>everyone has a 40%+ budget size
Congrats, you're liberals

10/10 would live under your rule

I made a SJW government.

Looks like Canada except no universal basic income.

in you go

> Confederal Technocratic Monarchy
> Ultraprogressive Nationalism

Nice LARPing

That budget deficit

What does the budget size percentage mean? As a percentage of what?

You can't fund any of that shit with your taxes. Relax the nanny state or increase taxes, can't have both. No military and science with 0 taxes and private ownership of agriculture and resources. Who's paying, your mom?

>secular ultraprogressive globalism
Damn that's nice. Raise the minimum income tax, if you want a more Canadian experience though.

Oh i didn't realize budget defict was a thing, here an updated one:

Fashy ethno-state masterrace.

I need help with the sovereignty, cuz decentralized sounds pretty ok but I can't get a decent definition of that in practice, or like federal and imperial and shit.

I want to be America but more radical, both literally and figuratively, I wanna be super don't tread on me, and shit.

Based honorary aryan

100% budget is 100% taxes + 100% import tarifs + 100% ownership of resources

I would prefer a constitutional monarchy with multiple parties just like you.

Hmmmm....

Keep in mind that we are looking to expand and it does cost money to do so, but our policies will allow us to recuperate the losses by completely dismantling the other country and forcing the population into slave labor.

Well 'decentralised' suits the Libertarian aspect for sure. It's not a well defined concept though, it would be like the Athenian League or something I can't think of a modern comparison.

>tfw this larper kraut would go to jail if i sent this pic to merkel

K i made a libertarian paradise now.

Btw the deficit in sjw paradise is only like 3%

Yeah no way this won't crash and burn.

It's the master race for sure. What do you think about the state of the Spanish monarchy atm?

Wrong image*

Literally Hitler.

>equal wage regulations
>libertarian
topkek

>technocracy
>direct democracy

pick one and only one

>Cant make AI government
fook dis

>Expasionism
>Does not cost money

Stalin was a libertarian.
Hitler triggered the red snek.

>regulates wages
>doesn't even provide a military
It's shit.

DO NOT TAKE SURVEYS ON POL ARE USED FOR PROFILING

>Atheistic
>Literally Hitler

Hitler may have been personally religious; but, his government was not.

The public is free to fund and organize military organisation themselves in my dream libertarian paradise.

Oh you're right I fixed that.

The technocrats make up the minimal government to ensure that everything is functioning according to libertarian principles.

rate?

also this, only post if you dont give a fuck

>reddit

0/10

>reddit
kek

at least it's Altright subreddit

If the public is funding the military, there's literally no point to your government. It would be a stretch to even consider it a government tbqh.

Based actual aryan desu

Am I based ?

They only cooperated with the churches/religious institutions in Germany to not piss of the goyim. NS government was atheist with traits of naturalistic mysticism.

technocracy
>direct democracy

pick one and only one

someone linked it and I was taking a look, its pretty shit

Well you can vote for laws but everything the institutions are ruled by mandarins

You're bankrupt

>isolationism
Yes please.

I didn't really paid attention for the budget, not really my concern, like a lot of people here

r8 & h8

> cannabis legal

Fuck off

The forgotten way of good liberalism

You did well in WWII, your culture, race, and country are an inspiration. Kick those damn non-Japanese out of your country.

let the trash kill itself

Based
REEEEEE
Dat deficit
KYS

I have no idea what I'm doing

did I do good Sup Forums

>Quantitative easing
>massively over budget
Off to a good start

forgot pic

>If the public is funding the military, there's literally no point to your government. It would be a stretch to even consider it a government tbqh.

It seems you have figured out te joke.

Does it remind you of a certain country :^)

This is quite irritating

uhh..

Holy shit, I realized that I didn't even mean to write desu in What the fuck is wrong with me

what's wrong with it ger

dude look I have like no taxes almost

Not sure about a lot of things but picked things that were to my political leanings.

I don't understand jokes unless they're a yellow and black smiley giving a thumbs up, sorry.