Something's going on in Denmark

mobil.dr.dk/smartphone/#artikel/nyheder/indland/politistationer-skaerper-sikkerheden-efter-skud-i-albertslund

Cop just got shot in the head in low class town Albertslund and now all police stations are on lockdown.

Any danes who know what's going on?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystormer.com/denmark-1-in-2-boys-developing-breasts-physician-claims-entirely-normal-phenomenon/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sandniggers being sandniggers as usual.

I've lived in Albertslund. They straight up had rape gangs roaming the streets at night, wearing bandanas and homemade clubs.

Never again.

Holy shit the Norwegian media released a photo of the gunman

not Danish but want me to guess?

He can't keep getting away with it!!

he can't keep getting away with it

Someone is angry that Denmark has learned how to include right wingers in their government

>Living in kikenhaven

I lived at The International Dormitory out there. It was pretty fucking scary walking home at night, going past a group of 7 sandniggers on scooters and hear them say "No, not him, you can see he's been in a fight before".

Lived in Amager

Holy fuck

Rip

>2016
>Not living in glorious white man's paradise, Funen

jojo reference?? niiice.....

any news on who it might be?

>Something's going on in Denmark

I think you meant to say:

HAPPENING IN DENMARK, GET IN HERE!

Activate troll trace

inb4 THERE'S SOMETHING ROTTEN IN THE STATE OF DENMARK

religion of peace?

Walk straight through their group. I honestly can't recommend that enough. If you are somewhat big and look angry, they will be cucked and move out of your way. If they don't you should bump into them and force your way through. It's the only thing that they respect.

Also carry a screwdriver pham

Der er noget galt i Danmark, Dybbel Molle maler helt af helvedes til.

I carry this. I'd rather spend 16 years in jail than let a sandnigger ruin my life.

Are you saying somethings fishy in the State of Danmark?

>16 years
Lmao isn't like 2 years max?

Not if you kill a sandnigger.

I'm white and well-spoken enough that the cops never bother me. Even if they frisked me and found it, I could just bullshit my way out of it.

trying to imagine you unfolding that thing while a group of blacks walks towards you.

It takes me around 1.5 second by now. I've practiced.

LMAO I literally live in Albertslund

So that's why there's all this noise outside

Yeah I'm sure I could talk my way out of it as well. Not sure what time you get for murder nowadays. Don't think it's 16 years though

I feel bad you fellows who are not under the stars and stripes
none would fear for safety when carrying steel is a recognized right

5 years to lifetime
often "lifetime" is 16 years"

in practice, murder will get you 10-12 years depending on the circumstances. you might be out after 7-8 years though if you behave well

eets to stop der trolls!

If all our sandniggers had guns I'm sure the racewar would well underway by now

>mfw bumping rapefugees out of the way at german railway stations

What if you claim self defence?

> moving out
> not liberating part of your homeland

Cuck.

>"No, not him, you can see he's been in a fight before".
Tough immigrants only wanting to pick fights with smaller ones, and need courses on how to make women pregnant

I understand they have a real ax to grind in france, i hope they keep it there

>dailystormer.com/denmark-1-in-2-boys-developing-breasts-physician-claims-entirely-normal-phenomenon/

Yeah something is going on tittyboy

On mobile, what fucking flag is this beauty

greenland burger bro

You must be jealous they dont even need surgery

Greenland

self defence will get you off entirely as it is a legitimate reason for taking anothers life. legally speaking killing someone wouldn't be murder then. but you would have to convince the judge and jury of that

Still better than Sweden where 1 in 2 "boys" are born with a vagina

Looks like the Muslims are ethnic cleansing the Danes as we speak.

~1 second to open it one-handed behind your back.

Wave weighs a lot and makes quite nice fist-club while closed, with one end sticking out a bit.

Are great danes just called great dogs over there?

Was in Albertslum a week ago. 9 in the morning the place was empty as fuck. Man that place is absolutely depressing.

Grand Danois

This.

Lol

This is valid advice. Just bump those fucks away. 99.9% of the time, they will scurry away like the dogs they are, even if they outnumber you 10 to 1. Of course one day, you will get shanked in the back by one of those fucks and die, but whatever. It's not like life is worth living anyway in the so-called """west""".

LOL!
THIS IS A FUCKING LEATHERMAN!

I thought the swedes a cucked....

F

He can't keep getting away with it!

Lived there too 7 years ago. Friendly reminder to american college students not to rent there.

Retarded tiny-dick politicians with no life experience think that a law against knives will make the criminals stop carrying them. Instead it fucks anyone who uses a knife at their job in the ass.

Police knows this, and don't give a fuck if you carry a Leatherman.

>Of course one day, you will get shanked in the back by one of those fucks and die, but whatever
God damn hans, i genuinely feel terrible about what has happened to your country. A hundred years of rape. its my worst dreams that Germany's fate will befall the US

>Not using "Something is rotten in the State of Denmark" as your title

It was just a gas leak goyim

hahahaha

Not so tough with your shittalk now are you?

I was at Copenhagen central train station in 2011 and it was third world.

haha, he holds it up and it's the bottle opener kek

>Sweden
>bantering anyone about refugees causing trouble

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden

Must have been a Swedish school excursion. When I was there in 2012 it wasn't too bad

> dat list

Sweden, is this list fake?

The Swedish government doesn't classify hand grenades as a weapon, so when the refugees came here with their pockets full of grenades, the Swedes let them keep them.

I am 100% serious about this.

>It's not like life is worth living anyway in the so-called """west""".

Yesssss, Fritz, keep on self-hating. Remember you are guilty of killing 8 gorillion people.
(((Remember that it is irreversible. There is nothing you can do to change the momentum now))).

They mistook them for a keepsake from their culture.

This can not be true...

>it was third world.

I'll take Åsiktskorridor!

Der er noget galt i Danmark Dybbol Molle maler helt ad helved ́ til
Bare tegnedrengen er i orden kan man få det som man vil.
Blæse vær ́ med andres mening selv om det er dem der står for skud.
Der er noget skævt i toppen, no ́et der trænger til at skiftes ud.

>I was lone and walked past like 20 migrants and they said like "I scared of him he look like fighter" no biggie

Hahaha ok, we believe you

Fyn? There are ton of them in Fyn.

Trolltrace is ready to come online.

Danmarks jord for de danske, vi har plantet vores flag.

>southpark reference passed season 10
>funny

That nipper. Are you're going to pull their teeth out one by one?

And they fucked with me when I wanted to bring a musket, gg Danmark

I'm a pretty big guy (4u) and was around 19yo at the point. They were 15-16yo.

Still fucking scary though. They all carry knives.

>roonigger criticising my shitpost

>bring a musket
Bring from where? your time machine?

By the way, news claims it's a 26year old white maniac.

How's the law even, I was looking to buy a sword overseas (dane sword to be exact), but I'm pretty sure it'll be confiscated.

I'll believe that when I see a photo. Media, especially continental media, is eternally suspect.

Thinking about going to Copenhagen for the New Year's Eve. How bad is it? Stockholm tier or better?

Get a free Blankvåbentilladelse at your nearest police station. Just make sure you carry it when you pick up the sword at the post office.

Only in Bolbro and Vollsmose. Rest is pretty clear.

> passed
> PASSED

Usually when he's of colour they don't mention anything, so it's likely that he actually IS white for once. It wouldn't surprise me either, Albertslund is the asshole of Denmark. It's a mini Mexico.

I love Fyn. I study in Odense. Nedergade etc is very beautiful.

Are you forgetting the tanned German, or the numerous roaches reported as white, or that fugee rapist where they just straight up lied and claimed he was a blonde Aryan?

No, from the UK, brought by some Lebanese guy from the UAE. It was functional if you had a flint plus what you needed to load it.

Go home m8 you're drunk

This is what happens when you close pusher street.

>implying that has something to do with it
>something that happened fucking long time ago

we need some gangs to go out and kill the sandniggers standing around in the night

That's what I think. Since pusher street was closed, gangs have been going around recruiting people that are financially troubled with promise of easy money. How can two policemen get shot in the head in such a close timeline, near the area with no one thinking the containment area shouldn't have been closed.

Looking forward to hear who did this.

It's a mentally ill person that shot him, he is previously known for having done such an offense, just with a BB gun.
Apparently he got the weapon from his shooting club.

>efter en politibetjent er blevet skudt i hovedet ved politigården
Day of the rope when?

>mfw there are neo-nazis in Aalborg

Feels good man, anywhere but Aalborg Ost is chill, and may Allah have mercy on their souls if they stir up some shit in the town center.

Any link for more info?