What are Sup Forums's thoughts on having a facebook account. Is it degenerate?

what are Sup Forums's thoughts on having a facebook account. Is it degenerate?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZGEQmFL9McU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I used it in 2007 once, but didn't see the appeal and deleted it.

I have one just because all of my friends live in another state. Otherwise I don't really care.

>trusting Zuckerjew

>tfw no friends

quads

Zuckerberg is the biggest fucking Jew in years. Not only did he steal someone else's idea, he lived in his parents house saving money for years and then bought hundreds of acres on Hawaii stealing the land from its natives. Fuck this country and its fucked laws.

almost

It's good for increasing your social net worth.

maybe now?

If I could "have my time over", I would not have created an account.

The fucken gubenment is using it to build a dossier on all of us.
Fucken cunts.

>Jewbook
>Friends

Pick one

What does PewDiePie got to do with facebook?

>live in CA
>literally everyone on FB is extreme libtard to get popularity points.
>only have 1 friends who is redpilled.
I hate CA

Should I buy into the linkedin Jew? Will it help me get a job?

REEEEEEE get out normie

i'm only using it for the jew ads ... they are the cheapest on the market but their policy is fucking aids , literally if you paused 2 ads together they will suspend your account saying it "suspicous activity"

I'll be your friend user. Where in Cali?

Degenerate is asking others what is degenerate instead of thinking for yourself.

No and no

Never had one and never will. I'm from the generation where my parents were earlyish adopters of the internet, mid 90s, because they could write it off of taxes of their small business. The thought of putting the details of your entire life online for anybody to see horrifies me to the core.

that's moot you fucking newpoof

it's only degenerate if you use it in a vapid bluepilled manner

if you keep your personal life private and just use it to troll your friends and coworkers, then it's ok

still it's better not to have one and encourage REAL RELATIONSHIPS

youtube.com/watch?v=ZGEQmFL9McU

Yes

>Is it degenerate?
Yes, if you use it like a normie.

I've had my account for 5 years, have not posted or liked a single thing, my wall is disabled, there's no pictures of me on my account (just a pic of a bear), and only my name. Nothing too personal is on there.

I only use it to message a few people, that's it.

If 'normies' are anyone who aren't as politically knowledgeable or savvy or intellectual, and you are frequently in situations where you must socialize and possibly 'friend' them, social media is now a necessity..

If you dont have one, you'll be "one of those guys" if you get wut im saiyan. Heck, it's a necessity to keep in contact with even your non-normie friends if they live far from you.

Going to get rid of it soon. Gotta change my name, delete my photos and conversations and all that jazz. It takes a long time.

I'm the same, I only use it for messenger for mates at uni and girls

I still have it. I mostly use it for playing any Angry Birds games and call my dad because he moved from Florida to Maryland.

>having a jewbook

I have the same issue, user. Every person I meet in pro Antifa and it's horrible. But they still like me because of my looks and how I do fun things here and there.

>mfw all the redpilled friends are out of state now.

Cuckerberg is literally Big Brother. If you even theoretically value your privacy, you'll avoid them like the plague and have every facebook (or google) website blackholed in your firewall/hosts/router

this.

it's good to look for groups on fb that might offer jobs or apartments or talk about upcoming events.

you don't need to put everything on there. just have a profile so you don't miss out on what's happening and so that you can message people you care about or something.

Facebook have more complicated interface, than VK, and it can't host videos/music. For example, VK mobile app have integrated music player, so you listen to your music from VK page and search through all songs. So, fuck it.

fb friends aren't friends. they are loose acquaintances that don't think about you. that's exactly what fb should name the list after and not "friends".

Having one is savvy, considering many businesses won't hire you unless you have one and let them see your account.

That said, if you treat it like anything other than your front yard, you're a fool. Empty platitudes like "TGIF!" and talking about a new tv show or video game that just released (water cooler conversations) should be the limit.

I use it to stalk the girls in my class tbqfh

Whatever gets the message of international jewry and/or fascism out is ok, otherwise it's a waste of time unless you're promoting yourself. Keep in touch with friends using your fucking phone and actually meeting them. (((Facebook))) and every other social media just sells your info to make money, you're basically selling yourself to future targeted ads.

our civilization's trajectory is irreversible - we are being psychically culled by illusions - and our machines are now domesticating us - corporations are plotting to build sub-realities - via trendy virtual-reality technology - that celebrities will soon endorse as fashion - so they may act as gods to the under classes - in a matrix of their own creation - the spiritual peasants are all too eager to submit - sexual intimacy will no longer be intimate - the act will be as mundane conversation - we will be monitored by artificial intelligence - through every medium for "our own protection" - and humans will always feel incline to erode morality - through slogans relating to love and freedom - believing that it is part of evolution - conditioned from birth to worship the institution - the narrative will not be conquered from within - faith must be put into intangible higher orders - do not submit to the god of mere machines

>degenerate
only if you're not a memepage admin

You forgot the part where he's trying to build a giant wall around his property which would fuck up the view for his neighbors. Why? Privacy. You can't make this up.

depends on what you let them know and what you use it for

It's only good for three things:

1. Cute kid/cat/dog pics and videos

2. Keeping in touch with people you genuinely care about but who live very far away--no more "oops, they changed their phone number/email oh well, guess that's it" moments.

Keeping in touch with anyone outside your core circle of friends/family is work many don't have time for. FB makes it a little easier. And you don't EVER need to use your real name or put a shitload of personal info or a pic of you on there. Not even once. I just have some "makes you think" type quotes and the aforementioned cat pic type stuff. A lot of the paranoia about FB is retarded, because nobody MAKES you give them info beyond the most bare bones communications.

3. Most importantly, FB is for redpilling the normies. And no matter how much they try to censor it, they will never entirely succeed: the owner's greed will see to that. Heaven forfend he should drive away half the country's citizens--that's less shekels for him.

Yes, Zuckerberg is still a piece of shit.

It's admittedly awesome for stalking people. I guess that's purpose number four, kek.

>It's only good for three things
>Cute kid/cat/dog pics and videos
no

Wow Zucker's nose looks YUGE in that

ofc its absolutely degenerate. How is this even a question. It is as low as you can go