AUSTRALIA NO! Aborignal couple barred from entry to pub

Last night an Adelaide pub decided to prevent Aboriginals from entering the establishment.

news.com.au/national/south-australia/not-tonight-brother-the-manager-told-me-not-to-let-aboriginals-in/news-story/cba5a2415040c7ac8b8a5ab8d5fba8f7

Archive: archive.is/aYIhH

> “The manager told me not to let Aboriginals in tonight.”

Are south aussies more based than we realised?

Ever heard of a dress code?

Is easier to say, no blackfellas tonight.
then.

No customers without shoes, pants & a shirt.

That legit looks like 3 pieces of shit

>Hands

Do you really have these creatures living among you? And do they normally attend pubs?
Australia is a strange place.

Goy, WTF!

It was only 40 years ago that they were legally wild animals

I thought the Eternal Aussie was posting black dicks again looking at that pic at first

I'm tired

LUV YA ALL CUNTS! 'STRAYA GREAT AGAIN!

>Flag
>Whatthefuck.jpg

AUSTRALIA YES

Why did it change?

Family photo.

Kids names are Kashiah, Kobe and Jaikye. wtf kind of names are those?

it gave animals a bad reputation

You would, EU, since you've turned into a massive cuckfest.

>Eu flag
That's fucking new.

WE AUSSIES LIKE OUR BEER THE SAME WAY WE LIKE OUR VIOLENCE.

DOMESTIC.

In melbourne we don't have any problems with the first nations people. they are all well behaved, 0 crime committed by them. Makes me think the rest of Australia just scape goats them for all the problems. Trust fucks from NT and SA to start further discriminating against first nationers

fuck off you racist, no one is impressed by your shit comments

Huh, apparently I have an EU flag from August 9th, 2015 saved on my computer. Been a while since I've seen another.

You know, after all the bullshit stereotyped photos of "the ugliest abos in the fucking universe", seeing normal people who are apparently aborigines just makes me think you guys are retards for hating them so much. It's like the boy who cried wolf. Don't set me up to think these people are animals and then they turn out to be humans with mildly wide noses, and faggy haircuts.

Well, can't argue against that.

Shit mate from the thumbnail I thought it was a gorillas hand grabbing a beer, turns out it is something that is further down the evolution tree.

HEY, JUNCKER. GO FUCK YOURSELF

That's because even the abos hate you and your SJW bullshit, Melbourne. Hence why even they don't wanna deal with you.

Hurry up and secede from Australia you massive faggots.

honestly a lot of them are okay people. just like a lot of african americans are okay people.

but abo is to aborignal as nigger is to negro.

fake

The more alcohol they drink they uglier they get.

That famous ugly abbo photo. He/She has probably been shitfaced every day of their life since they were 12

Neck yourself you faggot. There are zero boongs in Victoria. Try living in a small town up north before you lecture everyone on your myopic worldview.

t. lives in small town with boong stereotypes

P O Z Z B O U R N E

This.

Even aborigines hate abos. And with good reason too.

Although there is the odd one that slips through the cracks, and goes back to full abo. Case in point:- Adam Goodes, and Briggs, the fat fucken whinging boong.

>but abo is to aborignal as nigger is to negro.

Fuck off cunt.

Black fella and abo aren't derogatory.

Those words only trigger city poofters.

He's right you uneducated faggot. Until the 1967 referendum abos came under the flora and fauna Act (not considered human citizens).

>completely missing the point
>boong detected

That one went straight over your head, didn't it nigger

The bouncer was actually being nice, he knew that they didn't have any petrol inside for them.

thats because you killed them all already. theres still plenty left everywhere else.

they're probably 25% abbo maybe 35%. its the 100%ers that are fully boonged out

did chuckle on the haircut comment cunt. i'll shout you an UDL next time yer down

Ones that arent strayan?
Who would want to name their child after a cunt like you?

kek

daily reminder that melbourne should be nuked

you don't have so many issues with abos because they only make up 0.7% of your population, the lowest rate in australia.

even still, 23% of your prison population is abos (33x times population rate)

>In melbourne
topkek

They're half -castes at best.

Those are abo equivalent of quadroon.

Nigga there are people who claim to be abo with 1/64th abo blood for Gibs.
t. Liam Nunggumajbarr

I first actually thought it was a chimp.

come holiday in western queensland m8
get a education

Russell coight ftw!

>time ta hit da roaaaaaaad

fuck you poofs take the bait easily

>In melbourne we don't have any problems with the first nations people
>first nations people
>melbourne
>0 crime committed by them
>discriminating against first nationers

I'm from Melbourne and only some kind of ultra-cuck would say first nationers. Abbos never ever had nations. No menton of the fucking Sudo crime spree that was 2016 either.

This is a fucking leaf with a proxy, beware.

Zero evidence that its not a chimp

Leaf proxy for sure

typical melburnite shitcunt out of touch with the rest of the country, should see the noongs in WA m8

4* pieces of shit

VB tinnies are disgusting

you're turning more cunts racist just to spite and separate ourselves from you melbourneites

My father used to rent out space to a cafe/restaurant many years ago, and they were more or less forced to ban niggers. They'd start showing up in large groups around noon, order black coffee, then just sit there aren talk loudly for 4-5 hours, taking up several tables and scaring away other customers.
The same shit happens at various pubs and nightclubs. The niggers show up in groups and harass the women, so the bouncers need to make up excuses to keep them out. Of course, if the owners get caught or someone reports them to the news, there's hell to pay.

Funny how niggers cause all these problems for themselves, yet white people always get blamed.

can you and your ilk just fuck off and let cuckbourne try and recover from your shit?
christ you cunts are the worst

this

/thread

You must be new to the chans that have IDs
KEK

>fell for it

Arrrrrrrrgh baiting cunt. You are such a fucken liar. I'm from Melbourne and all my experience of them is from Melbourne. I was young and open-minded until I actually met one. My dad was always right: they are subhuman. Want me to list my interactions with modern day melb boongs? How about the highlights? Being chased down Brunswick st by 2 drunk abos and a kid in a pram trying to smash us cos we wouldn't give them money until we hid in a locked cafe. They smashed the windows while the chef brandished a knife yelling at them to fuck off. Cops knew them by description alone. Or how going camping and finding out it's on abo land, (not owned but occupied, and the dick didn't warn us first) and about watching them get drunk and violent and drag women by the hair in front of children and set fire to their own property on a 38deg day to get people to leave? That was a treat. They had dragged that dickheads gf off the week before and tried to rape her while he arranged permission to camp. He didn't mention it until the fire. We got corned by it and escaped by getting in a river. Fucken bleeding heart enabling liberals are worse than them. You need to go down to Collingwood and hand out some hugs mid afternoon (give them a few hours after the bottle opens) and see what they are really like. Fucken. Fuck. Fuck cunts.