Apologize Sup Forums. This is too far

Wow I can't believe what you racist bigoted assholes did this time. You're like the fucking KKK

youtube.com/watch?v=sI6Z4mYVJw8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wcLzn5-Vxj0
youtube.com/watch?v=OoxGij9mAI4
youtube.com/watch?v=Awzc7UAUgbA
youtube.com/watch?v=2ToJFB4WJ48
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marcus_Garvey
washingtonpost.com/local/marcus-garveys-son-wants-president-obama-to-pardon-his-famous-father-time-is-running-out/2016/11/04/7d728aac-9e1b-11e6-a0ed-ab0774c1eaa5_story.html
nbcnews.com/news/nbcblk/his-father-s-129th-birthday-marcus-garvey-s-son-seeks-n632756
canapprove.org/landing-pages/8-canada-migration/?gclid=CMr5sY7o3tACFQqhaAodNasIwA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They will find the black kids who did it pretty soon.

youtube.com/watch?v=wcLzn5-Vxj0
youtube.com/watch?v=OoxGij9mAI4
youtube.com/watch?v=Awzc7UAUgbA

The Young Turks arent credible and spread disinfo like most mainsteam media. No real racist spray paints "slum" they wanted all text to be family friendly enough to air on mainstream media without censoring, they wouldve at least painted niggers or something. Also fuck off

Stop baiting people with blacked actresses

That would have taken hours to do, how were the cops not called on them?

Insurance fraud.

LOL
BURN COAL
BAY DEBNTS

From video

Segregation is natural

youtube.com/watch?v=2ToJFB4WJ48

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marcus_Garvey

washingtonpost.com/local/marcus-garveys-son-wants-president-obama-to-pardon-his-famous-father-time-is-running-out/2016/11/04/7d728aac-9e1b-11e6-a0ed-ab0774c1eaa5_story.html

nbcnews.com/news/nbcblk/his-father-s-129th-birthday-marcus-garvey-s-son-seeks-n632756

If they faked this they're going to get insurance money and probably a nifty 50k from donations. The fact they said their son was bullied for being mixed are so full of shit, the only people who make fun of mixed kids are blacks.

Mixed race people are rootless mongrels that are rejected by both racial groups, and often by women. I pity them. Fuck their parents though.

Really makes you think huh?

If this isn't fake, this needs to start happening more often. In the good old days, niggers would be hanged for even looking at a white woman.

already got 30K

Fuck off stormfront. It's ok to hate niggers that stir shit up but not people just trying to live their life.

Why, it hasn't even started yet and Germany wants off the ride?

60%

Hey Jamal, watcha doin'?

why does her face look so familiar?

I am sorry. Shouldn't have supported Trump if I knew it would enable the true racists and the "alt-right" neo-nazis.

its almost like some secret group wants a racewar to happen soon. True racists arent THAT organized

> tells stormfront to fuck off
> is made fun of for 60% white
Really got me thinking

kek

WeWuzBullied

that's not a hate symbol though

Praise Kek

Why do libs still think racists and supremacists graffi swatstikas all the time? Why would we even bother with that...

Who wants to migrate to Canada?

canapprove.org/landing-pages/8-canada-migration/?gclid=CMr5sY7o3tACFQqhaAodNasIwA