Independence day in Finland

As you probably have already noticed, today is Finland's 99th Independence day. I don't know if you have already heard, but today a bit later in the afternoon/evening, there will be marches, protests etc, most notably the 612 patriotic march, and the Nordic resistance movement's Nazi march. There will be Antifa and anarchist etc and other commies coming to protests and crash the marches, both the patriotic and nazi march. Last year some anarchist got shot in the eye by police with some sort of anti-riot round, which just made his eye go red. This time, I do believe there will be some casualties, as just 3 months ago some commie anarchist junkie got accidentally killed by a Nordic resistance member. The media, and leftists milked that as some sort of political murder, even though it was just an accidental manslaughter. There will be also people livestreaming that into Periscope and I will post links as fast as I can find them. This thread is just a heads up because there might be a possible happening coming today, because both left and right have prepared for riots and full on group fights. There have been some rumors that there are people coming from outside of Helsinki just to beat up some anifas and antifa has got some people coming from Sweden, Germany and probably from other cities in Finland too.

TL;dr: Possible happenings coming today from Finland's Independence day marches, will post Periscope links when I find them

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xFHhrV8Zh-k
areena.yle.fi/1-3857342
youtube.com/watch?v=JKR09TjMd-k
youtube.com/watch?v=nag_5dnejUI
periscope.tv/hannasoffia/1BdxYdZBeEBJX?
periscope.tv/suviauvi/1YpKkAkRNBrJj?#
youtube.com/watch?v=5RjmM7-exxc&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Stump those antifas and leftist scum, finbros.

>Last year some anarchist got shot in the eye by police with some sort of anti-riot round
youtube.com/watch?v=xFHhrV8Zh-k

i will open a beer for this

>Antfia are coming from Sweden
Kill as many of them as you can, Pekka. I don't care if they become political martyrs. Lock them in a sauna to fry or stab their guts out with a broken bottle. Just do it. Just show them that where Swedes fail, Finns complete.

areena.yle.fi/1-3857342

> not going outside with flag and protesting the invasion

Actually we were planning on shipping not only your anarchists but ours too there, it's our Christmas gift

>this marching music
Oh Christ, now it'll be stuck in my head for the rest of the day again.

You can ship them here if Sweden is no avail and you cannot deal with them by yourselves.

They will be fucked up badly here.

The parade is moving on to vehicles. They're coming in a war-time formation though, which is unusual for a parade.

>tfw rovaniemi
>its -30c here

im going to the war graves anyway and then to have dinner and saunaing

happy independence day

Are they implying something?

Just showing off the new organization and equipment.

i don't trust finland they have ridiculosuly large army for population size.

Wait, we still have LRRPs?

And Swedes don't have army at all, we basically have to defend Sweden too

Soon....

Waiting for our great Khanate restored.

Daily reminder that Bulgars, Magyars (Hungarians) and Finnish people all come from Asia.

Canada is also a mongolian nation masquerading as a * white * nation , we should join

We really don't buy into Canadian "if you kill your enemies, they win" philosophy

>>>Finland's Independence Day is a national public holiday held on 6 December to celebrate Finland's declaration of independence from the Russian Republic in 1917
>There will be Antifa and anarchist etc and other commies coming to protests and crash the marches, both the patriotic and nazi march
>and antifa has got some people coming from Sweden, Germany and probably from other cities in Finland too

Maybe the army will seize the power and proclaim the new Khaganate

Fuck Karelia

If you're shipping them here you may only do so if they don't have a pulse

Probably the one time the Russian minority comes in handy

Fuck Burgertown

Happy birthday, Finland bros, this place wouldn't be the same w/o you.

You should celebrate by invading Sweden! You know just for laughs and also clay.

UPDATE:

Found one stream from Youtube, streamed by a patriot,nothings is happening currently, but the parades and protests start around 14.30-16.00. Stay tuned for Periscope links later this evening

Oh god please let there be a live stream do you guys have periscope over there ?

Sorry just read the rest of that yes I see you have periscope

Shit, forgot the link
youtube.com/watch?v=JKR09TjMd-k

beautiful

UPDATE 2

The guy who streamed the protests last year into Periscope will be streaming them today to Facebook. Here's the link to his page, he has't started streaming just yet, but will later on.
(facebook) /JaakkoKesoVlog/?fref=ts

Here's a 4 minute clip of the anarchist protest, pretty sure this person will stream the rest of the antifa perspective on Periscope too, but a bit later today.
(periscope) suviauvi/1DXxyoWwAYNGM#
Just delete the spaces in the link

UPDATE 3

612 march will begin 18.30, antifa chimpout imminent

So the people in the stream right now are they on the Right side ?

which stream will be the best to watch, antifas or non-retards? and are you going to be there or just lurking?

Can I go to Ylilauta to tell them congrats?

Haven't been there for years but guess so

I want violence now Reeeeeeeeeeeee

Oh well I quess it will eventually be 1918 all over again. Back then the streets got filled with commie blood and I quess it will be done again. Luckily those anarchist idiots does not go to the army so it wont be too long of a war.

People are also pissed because some nigger gets a medal which has been traditionally given to people who has done something remarkable to our fatherland in war or civilian life.

Yes, except the periscope girl

>military coupe when?

Is there anything in other cities than Helsinki? is there a listing of all the nationalist marchs going on today in all cities?

antifa pls go

FINNISH HIM

Police were aiming at feet, one of those rounds ricocheted and hit a guy around cheek and eyebrow after which he started acting all martyr like and went to talk with a cop about having been hit in the eye.
The cop had asked him why doesnt he seek medical attention to which he had said "Well i gotta film it to youtube that faschist cops are shooting at peaceful protesters".
The "peaceful" protesters had prior to this been marching towards a police line that had kept two separate demonstrations separate and the "peaceful" anarchists had peacefully thrown bottles and small bricks at the cops.

youtube.com/watch?v=nag_5dnejUI

Yes, I will probably go there with bros. I will post my periscope link before I leave

>post yfw finland is gearing up for war with norway because norway bailed on giving a mountain to finland

bump. will post more then i get more info

Bumping for you.

i understand why patriots will protest and why leftists will try to stop it. But why anarchist? what do they even believe in

>what do they even believe in
Breaking windows and acting like oppressed victims.

I don\t know, but half of them probably sympathizes with commies

They think patriots are Nazies.
Then again, to them everyone who isn't a Marxist is a Nazi.

This too.

bumping to wait for periscope link

I though their idealogy want as less state in their bussiness as possible. Marxists are complete opposite. Why are they working together?
Do they hate patriots that much?

Sjekkum'
Also get outside and kill a nigga tonight

What is the best Finnish beer Finbro ?

k keep me posted

None.

T. Had all Finnish beers

We don't need your trust anglo - only your fear, and despair...

Based Finland, smash some gommies innit.

Isn't it a bit stupid that the leftists are protesting an Independence Day from a Communist power that oppressed them?

pretty much this. None of the common ones are good at all, though some smaller breweries make good beers but they are usually hard to find outside of beer festivals and some specifics bars that have some kind of a brewery of their own.

Also rolling for pic related today.

Found more links. Here are some antifa streams
periscope.tv/hannasoffia/1BdxYdZBeEBJX?
periscope.tv/suviauvi/1YpKkAkRNBrJj?#

Sounds a bit like our beer scene 2bh, although some popular ones you can get from any good supermarket are Guinness and Hobgoblin. Best London Dry Gin bang for your buck is Greenall's, Gordon's and Beefeater taste like arse.

Karhu

Better dead then red am i right

Also a neutral stream in youtube. Currently in Hakaniemi neighbourhood, a bit far from protests, but cops have blocked the road
youtube.com/watch?v=5RjmM7-exxc&feature=youtu.be

thats because theyre not actual anarchists. the media likes to paint them as the "good guys" protesting against the "fascists" and that doesnt work if they call them by their real name, marxists.

They're illiterate useful idiots, used by people much smarter than them.
Do you remember when Antifa were protesting against Brexit ? they were advocating a strong EU controlling Europe.
>It's already that dark in Finland
Fucking hell

you were created so Sweden does not have to fight Russia.

If i was you i would keep my mouth shut - but nevermind, you might win next ww3 having entire free world with you + elf army.

Sounds about right. I can't believe how utterly gullible some people are. They literally just repeat the same mantras they are fed by the media without a single thought of any alternative. Scary.

Most people are literally retarded I can't deal with it anymore.

For fuck's sake the antifa are yelling "our streets" and "our park" now. Are they even capable of seeing the irony?

>guinness
Diahhrea city, popultion you.

It's not the best but bretty good.
:DDD/10

Why not go after muzzies instead of "friendly fire" on whites, finnish man?

oh so thats why the cops looked liked they wanted to facepalm lol

I'l have to try one day when I visit Finland some time in the future you cunts are alright.

why do i always read
"penisscope"

Because you're a faggot. Also pls send a few of your women this way pls

>antifa

do they ever really do anything though?

they seem like babbies

Do you guys even get the same Guinness as we do? I'm not trying to be a dick, it just wouldn't surprise me if there was a US brewery over there that has a licence to pump it full of High Fructose Corn Syrup or something. Youre right about the shits though.

They even have jungle drums. Someone nuke this country.

Sure if you can give me green card, or implement law which lets lithuanians immigrate legally. I will personally deliver you two of my finest, conservative, christian women

cue the faggy liberal arts instruments

any patriotic stream yet? Only commiestreams now

Happening incoming.

These digits approve.

ELÄKÖÖN KANSALLISSOSIALISMI

only the immature commies need validation from social media

I can't fag marry but I would unironically campaign for the resettlement of every Lithuanian to Alaska.

facebook com JaakkoKesoVlog/

so close

I wonder what post got the digits