Sup Forums BTFO!!!

This in Windhoek, Namibia. A city where the population ethnic majority is Sub-Saharan African.

Wow.....Sup Forums btfo

youtube.com/watch?v=QOj_NvfTLUU

Coincidentally, it's the part of Africa where all dumb niggers have been exterminated leaving only the smart ones

Cool, now stay there and don't come to Europe you fucking apes

Yes, Compton also has streets, churches and water piping. But that doesn't mean that the niggers living there built any of it....

>Life expectancy at birth is estimated to be 52.2 years in 2012 – among the lowest in the world.

because they are civilised Christians

I LOVE BLACK PUSSY HOLY SHIT I WANT TO RACE MIX NOW!!!!!

so basically they adopted European culture, which led to dumbshits being bred out, which led to a preference of intelligent mates, which would lead to their overall bell curve slowly but surely moving to the right, still it will take around 10k years till their bell curve == western European bell curve && around 2k years to equal slavs bell curve

This.
Just about every major western country introduced eugenics measures in the early 20th century.
That's the big difference.

Germans can civilize even Africans

>10k years
There hasn't even been more than 2k years, how do you expect 10k years?

The fuck? There are still some tribes who wear traditional German dress.....!

wtf I love niggers now

Deutsche Wertarbeit!

Whites still live in Windhoek

Nah, they just ended apartheid in 1990 and they didn't make the same mistake, as say Rhodesia or SA. Which is

>About 4,000, mostly white, commercial farmers own almost half of Namibia's arable land.

They kept the white farmers so people aren't starving. Even after the niggers get power and slowly destroy the country the elite still maintain cities for themselves. So showing one city not ruined by King Ooga Booga lord of all coonery, pickannies and flying spears isn't really impressive.

is right, Germans built that

>Namibia has a population of 2.1 million people and a stable multi-party parliamentary democracy. Agriculture, herding, tourism and the mining industry – including mining for gem diamonds, uranium, gold, silver, and base metals – form the basis of its economy. The large, arid Namib Desert has resulted in Namibia being overall one of the least densely populated countries in the world. Namibia enjoys high political, economic and social stability.

What a surprise, having a European style government, low population, and tolerance for the white minority results in prosperity!

jeez, I wonder who built it

same

Would blanda upp

Good for them.

Windhoek has a significant white population

It's where the must white Namibians live and was built by whites. Niggers moved in there the last 20 years but live in a squatter came nearby.

I've been there, pic related is the white neighbourhood.

Kys.