Umm poltards ?!?

umm poltards ?!?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MKNJ-M0zlbk
youtube.com/watch?v=IMUCo64rtvw
youtube.com/watch?v=tqa584ujgM8
youtu.be/O9Rhdwqjc1k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

if we're all the same then why are certain civilizations better off than others?

why do certain people want to live in those civilizations if we're earthlings?

I don't see any laws either.
Guess its ok to murder people who try to enter my people's land.

just spray some raid and move on

A FUCKING SPACE ROACH

youtube.com/watch?v=MKNJ-M0zlbk

Acts 17:26
From one man he made all the nations, that they should inhabit the whole earth; and he marked out their appointed times in history and the boundaries of their lands.

youtube.com/watch?v=IMUCo64rtvw

Answer for Armenia or fuck off roach. Raid in all fields

No, you're a roach.

Not ready for that yet because of Islam and liberalism, until all countries can start governing themselves accordingly this will not happen

Sage

this ones actually pretty good give it a try

youtube.com/watch?v=tqa584ujgM8

if you zoom out far enough, you can't see the earth either, so I guess we are all nonexistant

> European countries let nig nogs pour in
> Nig nog countries rape and kill whitey at border
Really makes you think.

You can see the great Wall of China from space

>turkroach
Even if we weren't full, you can still fuck off.

I'm waiting for the next cold war between earthlings and marslings.
War is human greatest achievement to do awesome things, and bad things.

This.

Answer why you killed 1.5 million Armenians and took their land roach mehmet?

>digits

Ummm Kek what are you even doing?

>said the roach that wants to invade the world and force enslave it with islam

You'd like that you filth , you'd sure do like that no more borders.

There is a reason we have borders today and it has to do with people comming raping and forcing others to convert to their religion.

And it's like not turks are saints , i mean ottoman ... cmon ottoman...

try harder faggot
we need borders to prevent faggots from fucking shit up.

>you can't see my tax dollars from space either, but that doesn't mean you can have them

earthlings are responsible for slavery, racism, sexism, etc.! they should all be gassed!

fuck earthling privilege! smash the earthiarchy!

Well you might want to look again

Cuz I am lurking via cell and a bit drunk, I will keep this short. Wouldn't work since the population of this shitty globe has more than 1 one ideology and 1 culture. Also race plays it's own part in this too.

fuck specie-ism
we are all alive

That's a real nice way of saying, I want to go to a first world country instead of making my own country a tolerable place to live in, because I don't want to do any work.

Seriously though, everyone who promotes this garbage just wants to move into a nordic country, but can't because they got no citizenship or applicable real life skills that would get them hired there.

I honestly think that if all the scum of the earth could be concentrated on Nordic countries, I'd be ok with that, but only if Nordics then in return can have all that nice land that they were living in.

You know, that place where it's not dark and cold all the time and where majority of the land isn't compromised of sulphuric clay, which fucks up crops.
The place with that doesn't have nonexistent mineral wealth, you know?

People who promote removing of borders just want to follow the productive people around and mooch off on them.

Fuck those guys. People didn't come to nordic countries in the ancient times to become rich, they came to nordic countries to be left the fuck alone.

Seriously, if all nordics moved to antarctica, shitskins would still want to follow.

Really makes you think

Uh you actually can't see all those natural borders like the rio grande river and the oceans and mountain ranges?

/not understanding that long standing national borders are often recognitions of geography that separated people
/gender is a social construct therefore women can actually have dicks tier thinking

Well we have the ice border. Btw roach gtfo

That's actually not true, however some borders can be seen at night.
This is Pakistan/India.

>implying that Earth looks like your pic

>walks into your house
>takes all of your shit
>fucks your wife

UMMM I DON'T SEE ANY BORDERS HERE AT YOUR DOOR WE ARE ALL HUMAN WE ALL LIVE ON THIS PLANET RIGHT??00

THE EARTH IS FLAT. FUCKING RETARD

Nice fish eye lens. Do you have an unedited version of that image?

I don't see niggers either, yet they are still around...

I guess you're trolling, that's unedited.

Oh lawd, time for you to read a physics book once in a while and catch up on Dynamics.

I'll give you a head start, the rest you'll need to find out for yourself:

>Did the earth forget to spin?
No it did not.
In fact, when Baumgartner launched, he did so with the same spin as the Earth's , since the Earth moves around in a vacuum. So in theory he should remain at the same position towards the Earth as his starting point.
Newton proved this before with his First Law of Motion: Inertia.
So the only interference he could have possibly had, causing a drift of 55 miles in 2.5 hours, were atmospherical winds.

t. ex-physics teacher.

>earthlings

Fuck planetism. We're all part of one galaxy.

>t. (((ex-physics teacher)))

MATH IS JUST A SOCIAL CONSTRUCT ITS NOT REAL

>liberals actually believe this shit

>what is a prograde orbital trajectory?

Nice try, spook.

please stop.

just stop man...put the mouse down...

Alright, I'll play.

Why can you stand over a flat surface?

>1 post by this roach

And Mankind are the rightful rulers of the Milky Way Galaxy!

>[something] is a social construct, therefore the rule 34.
Well, that was quick...

>liberals literally cannot distinguish land from sea

toplel

Get your eyes checked
Or move closer

>if we're all the same then why are certain civilizations better off than others?

Because they have white privilege.

>why do certain people want to live in those civilizations if we're earthlings?

Because they're supressed by the patriarchy.

Because most borders aren't PHYSICAL and cannot be seen from outer fucking space

I don't see anything or anyone. That doesn't mean these things aren't important.

>drop a ball out of the window of a speeding car

>it falls straight to the ground without moving forward at all

lmao

>aliens come to take over our planet for destroying our ecosystem
WE WUZ GOOD HUEMANS, WE DIDN DO NUFFIN

If there are no borders why do different people pay different amounts to different governments in different areas.

Our borders are painted in blood. Stay out of my fucking country.

>these actual fucking retards can't see natural borders like oceans and a fucking continental isthmus

HOLY SHIT SMOKE WEED LOL
100 100 100

I have succesfully completed an experiment with two metal balls that imply that masses atract one another in the way that theory of gravity describes
And i know what friction is
I dont need much more to make the sphere work out logically
For the flat thing to work ill need some other basic laws that i have yet to find

>we are all earthlings

Ok so, You can't invade if there are no borders which means:

Hitler was a undocumented rebel, he did not do anything wrong. Its just his culture, which is still being systematically oppressed by the people in power. #NaziLivesMatter

Fuck off, I'm a Terran.

I don't see gay marriage either.

I've met Frenchmen, Chinamen, Russians, Japs, Brits, and so on. I have yet to meet an "Earthling"

You want a piece of me BOY??

I don't see one but borders do save lives. A border greatly reduced deaths when South Sudan was created.

Rekt

Mfw Nations are not lines on a map but a group of people.

There are actually spheres in your flat earth model.
Why is your model not universal and our model of spheres and gravity is?

Did I also mention that the sphere is the most logical shape known to man?

This hasn't anything to do with religion. So don't make it be that way. Also, I'd really like you to respond to my previous question instead of avoiding me.

As a eugenicist I will always support the ubermensch over the untermensch irregardless of race or color. That being said, all blacks and muslims should be gassed, and all Jews deported to Israel and walled off forever.

youtu.be/O9Rhdwqjc1k

Wait, are you actually arguing that the shape of the Earth is that flat? Why the fuck haven't we explored off the edge if that were really the case? What's on the underside of the world?

just because something works doesn't mean it's not a "social construct" whatever the fuck that means.

we literally just made math up and made it a standard for various purposes.

>The Bible
>Facts
Pick one and only one

Fuck locks on your front door to your house, we're all home owners.

Inb5
>B-b-but thats different

No, its the same.

If you dont believe in bounderies, then remove the fence and doors to your house, I'm coming home to live.

You have to zoom in to see the borders.

t. Dumbass.

Turkey BTFO eternally.