How well do Poles and Germans get along nowadays?

How well do Poles and Germans get along nowadays?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Sea_Germans
youtube.com/watch?v=rr6ZWF371Po
youtube.com/watch?v=MnIt_r67n8o
youtube.com/watch?v=Iyy3QoJiJcI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't like Poles, they don't like us back.
t. Black Sea German that lived in BRD and Poland for 10 years

>they don't like us back

/thread

poles can barely get along with each other, they are moire hate-filled than jews

i'm pure german, my wife is pure polish
we make sweet love daily

Luckily they stopped coming.
Most of them are emigrating to England these days.
Still cross-border crime is an issue.

Is it possible for a Polish man to get a German wife? Only the reverse seems to happen.

>asks Krauts
>Ruskies chime in immediately
kek

Maybe if you went through some Soviet oppression you would form a better enclave and identity like we did in Russia

We're getting along amazingly
German broads love getting pollinated by Polish seed, too bad that they're usually ugly as dogs.

it's not impossible but really REALLY uncommon

A lot of German girls look pretty to me, I see fewer ugly ones.

Might be the product of mixing. Enriched by non-german genes.

Neutral, I'd say.

>poles can barely get along with each other
Sounds about right...

>they are moire hate-filled than jews
...till this part. I don't think anyone can compete with these.

don't mind him. today is opposite day in poland.

It's okay hans, you can always take a refugee as your wife. They can't be any worse.

i like poles.
they are based and the few that i've net so far were nice and smart engineering students.
>inb4 boarder criminality, i've lived on the polish boarder for 4 years, never had a problem.

>Russia is monoethnic country
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Sea_Germans

i've seen a married couple like that and the dude was totally pussy-whipped
German women seem to be really high maintnance

I'm a Polish man and I'm wondering about a future with a German woman I'm seeing

Surprisingly good, but there's still room for improvement. Polish-German relations weren't this good for at least last 5 centuries. Don't listen to salty cunts in this thread as Sup Forums isn't the best place to get an answer for a question like that.

germans are okay.
russian, i wish they would become our friends, but seeing they are putinbots they can go fuck a duck.

There sure are still tensions. Poles hating on Germany because that's what they always do and German Gutmenschen being butthurt about Poland's stance on sandniggers and faggots.

But overall it is pretty ok. Tons of Polacks living in Germany and doing hard work. People are getting along quite well. Diaspora Polacks are procreating here much more than they do in Poland even.

Politically it's somewhat more difficult. Poland and the Baltics are worried about Russia, but Germany wants desperately to do business with Russia again. Polacks also want nothing of Merkels invasion and other EU bullshit. However Poland is one of the largest profiteurs of EU monies i.e. German money.
Somewhere is also the question of our former Ostgebiete looming but that's not on any public showing. Our relations are pretty good overall. Better than they have been in a long time. And that's due to concessions made by both sides.

>Reopen the camps
>Send the Germans this time
Crisis solved.

Germans dislike Poles and Poles have admiration for the german technology and material development. Nothing new. Some Poles think that repeating what the Germans say means that you're european

Never Gona hapend our badass friends is only orthdox slavic liga
Russia Ukraina belarus Syria Serbia greece Makedonia iran Maldova mongolia and Turkia thets it

poland is in the latin world Your friends are burgers englos Franch swedan Germania english pepole poland not belong to the strong subhumans slavic master race liga

Anti-German attitudes are widespread in Europe, not just in Poland. You'll even find a strong anti-Germanism in Austria or Switzerland, although we share the same heritage.

I'd like to take the easiest way and say that (((they))) are responsible but anti-German resentments are probably the product of very complex economical and, of course, historical factors.

Poland stopped benefitting from the EU monies about 2 years ago. Also if Germans wanted Poland to appreciate business with Russians maybe you guys shouldn't have circulated around Poland with your gas pipeline

>Germans dislike Poles
citation needed, faggot

We may look down on you from time to time but we really don't dislike you guys.

>Some Poles think that repeating what the Germans say means that you're european
You are developing pretty well. Confidence comes with prosperity automatically. Just wait 5 more years.

>Poland stopped benefitting from the EU monies about 2 years ago.
?
How? They still get around 12 bn per year.

>Also if Germans wanted Poland to appreciate business with Russians maybe you guys shouldn't have circulated around Poland with your gas pipeline
I don't get that. Why would Germany put the pipeline deliberately through another country? You don't deliberately increase the dependence on another nation. Our gas deals are now a matter between Russia and Germany.
With all this EU mumbo jumbo you seem to have forgotten that countries still look after themselves first.

And then there was still this "common EU purchase of Russian gas" thing. I don't know if anything came to pass of it but we made a very big concession to the countries east of us. The idea was that everyone orders its gas from Russia through a EU institution so that Russia can't put pressure on individual countries.
That's some mad shit we agree to. Not even Germany as a country is buying its gas from Russia; individual companies in Germany do.

Polls show that Germans are neutral or dislike Poles - the East in general. Poles statistically like Germans for the reasons I've mentioned and because Poles are generally naively nice and hospitable. I would extend it - the West in general doesn't like the East for obvious reasons

Germans here neither hate nor like Poles anymore. Basically neutral to don't-care.

>we share the same heritage
Lol nope
you filth don't even dare compare yourself with the only beacon of light in europe

>Poles stole Imperial German land
>Germany never ever going to get the land back.
How are you neutral you pussy?

Poles only accept christian refugees. So why should we not love them?

They did not steal it. Russia did reassign it.

We did not want it back, because rebuilding the former GDR was expensive enough and still is.
And to kick out millions of 2nd or 3rd generation Poles who had nothing to do with the war would also not to be right.
Also we would not want some Polish minority in Germany.

It is easier, cheaper and more profitable to just trade with them, integrate them into EU and NATO.

yes, your kebabs are not behaving well when they cross our western border to make shopping which they pay with your tax-moneys

It is, but what for? Blue-pilled, ugly Helgas are way worse than sweet qts.

how about:
germans tried to germanize Poles for 123 years
germans killed millions of Poles during uprisings, ww1 and ww2
germans bought 75% of our media and spread lefty propaganda
germans want us to take in subhumans from africa

We accepted about 48 christian refugees from syria in 2015. Way too much. But they still ran away to germany. Not a problem.

It is getting better, because germans stopped laughing at poor Pollacks stealing their cars, since and they finally realized, that it is better to lose your car than to lose your life

I'd like to see that poll. Because:

>Poles are generally naively nice and hospitable
that applies more to Germans doesn't it?

Germans don't dislike anyone really. They childishly think they can be best friends with every country in the world.
And the attitude towards the former Easter block countries is more caused by economic factors than cultural ones.
Germany especially has always looked to it's east with interest, curiosity, awe but also conquest and to seek for political influence.

pic related is the German governments idea of cultural lines going through Europe.
You notice that most of the stuff with think of as "alike" is to our East.

I like them. They seem redpilled and aren't the nigger tier of slavs

Oh right pollack steal muh car jokes. Thanks for reminding me.

Post ww2 german borders are a mess

I think most cases happen in eastern Germany. I saw a map, but I'm too lazy to look it up.

Besides, three of my old friends living currently in Germany have German gfs.

This, (((they))) were always trying to divide Europeans.

I agree that less Poles should emmigrate, and this is the most appropriate time to set aside differences and work together on other issues too.

My best experiences where with Germans that have experienced the shit that soviet union gave us. I was not impressed by people my age (25 now). They've seemed very shallow.
Germans that I meet online are usually cool guys tho.

were*
ffs

They steal everything which is not fixed to the ground and love selling us shit/cigarettes

If you have a kid will it look czech?

Kangaroo with the bantz.

This. Long live Poland! Deus Vult.

Got a polish friend. He is very nice and also redpilled. We hang out a lot (drinking and so on) and we are trying to redpill others. Also he stole my money, my wife, my wife's son, my car, my job and my soul.

We get along good in Germany irl, but pollacks on Sup Forums are always butthurt af when it comes to Germans.
They're crybabies.

t. half pollack/kraut

I like Germany as a country, but contemporary politics suck.

T. Silesian here

You see OP, we actually get along pretty we- HEY where is my car?

i think they are pretty bro-tier. unlike the french...

Are their any pure Germans left?

Why would any polish man want that? German women are known to be some of the most emotionally fickle, cold and downright annoying spouses out there.

Poles hate Russians because they always try to conquer them

Poles hate krauts because Hitler tried to conquer them

but in the current political climate, its more beneficial for them to side with Germany and Germanys master, USA, in order to feel safer against Putin

Absolutely agreed.

Why do ukrainian car thieves always steal two cars when in Germany?

Because on the way home they drive through Poland.

> 3 million arabs surely are better than polish people

kek

All Germans should die obliterated by nuclear firestorm. This is only way to save the world from total destruction.
They false belief in superiority and jewish practices only result in degradation of society, and their leaders are filthy jews who want to push white genocide by realising calergi plan
Do not trust Pole who claims to be half german
If you are half german, you are not Pole and you will never be. You are filthy mutt and your parents are disgrace. Germans are nation of thieves and backstabbers, willing to do any and all stuff to ensure their superiority, which they ruin anyway by their love for leftism

Ukrainian people are the slavic niggers, they shouldn't even exist

They need to stay in Poland, they have a population problem just like the rest of europe, except people have also left en mass to make it even worse.

And where did I say that?

Pretty good, I have a nice polish girlfriend

>beacon of light
lamo. For the last thousand years you did nothing of relevance and only hide in your bunker country.
Try being an enclave of peace once you are compleatly surounded by stupid.
Apathy is death

i know you didn't say that
but if you imported easern europeans back when the iron curtain fell, like you are importing shitskins today you probably would still be a white country

You're actually proving my point, faggot.

Why throw you genes down the toilet?

Why would Polish men go after German women if Polish women are way better looking.

>Why would Polish men go after German women if Polish women are way better looking.
Why do you have a burger flag?
And Polish women aren't better looking than German women. Only the ones that live in the West and in Silesia do and that's because they have German blood in them.

That's not even not an argument. That's complete bullshit.
We have a shittons of eastern Europeans here and they fugees demanded their way to Germany anyways.

Didin't you mean: my grandfather's car? Ask this guy maybe.

No suprise that israel flag divide us

There is this one "Pole" who's always ultra butthurt on Sup Forums
aand here he is:

Last time he wanted to make Nietzsche a Pole.
That was hilarious.

Otherwise Poles are fine.

youtube.com/watch?v=rr6ZWF371Po

am I the only one seeing those smug smiles

Polish lady dares to have an opinion!

but sadly you are better at almost anything, we "won" ww2, you "lost" and just compare us

also

> Slavs
> Ordnung

youtube.com/watch?v=MnIt_r67n8o

compare to this

I do not know who we are

but Russians have this saying: kura nie ptica, Polsza nie zagranica

why are we so attractive?

But it was Nietzsche himself who wanted to make himself a Pole

Can you make a tl;dr of this video, please?

Nietzsche believed that his ancestors were Polish,[90] at least toward the end of his life. He wrote in 1888, "My ancestors were Polish noblemen (Nietzky); the type seems to have been well preserved despite three generations of German mothers."[91] At one point Nietzsche becomes even more adamant about his Polish identity. "I am a pure-blooded Polish nobleman, without a single drop of bad blood, certainly not German blood."[92] On yet another occasion Nietzsche stated "Germany is a great nation only because its people have so much Polish blood in their veins [...] I am proud of my Polish descent."[93]

see wiki

nah

We got long and difficult history, and desu we actually always screwed them for a very long time, bout 400 years iirc. So considering this, our relationship nowadays is actually awesome. And I absolutely understand, why there are anti-german feelings, and even think we still owe them. Though I cant understand why they voted that stupid cunt XD

>youtube.com/watch?v=rr6ZWF371Po
>German media inviting condescending multikulturalists
>at the height of the rapefugee mania
How will Polan ever recover?!

Do what we do: Watch them with suspiciousness and look at the things they leave out of their reporting to get an idea of where they want public opinion to go.
You're better prepared for that than we. Your press lied to you to keep you quiet.

>but sadly you are better at almost anything, we "won" ww2, you "lost" and just compare us
glorious gommunism

Memes aside: for the foreseeable future you will be our economic colony but your assertiveness is much stronger than ours. You will prevail, your future ultimately looks bright.

>Зoмбиpoвaнный пoляк- Пyтин зaплaтит зa вcё
I don't understand shit, Pawel.
Also: this >kura nie ptica, Polsza nie zagranica
neither do I here

>I do not know who we are
Explain pls! This interests me.

it's super uncommon, mostly due to the difference in economy. by german standards poles are all poor as fuck.

men dont give a fuck about a woman's financial situation, so germans hook up with polish girls just fine.
women on the other hand generally want their partner to make more money than they do, or even be the sole provider for the family. since poles usually don't get anywhere close to the income levels that germans are used to, german women will shun and look down on them.

doesnt apply to underclass sluts of course, but those usually dont have long term relationships anyway, not to mention marriage...

I don't really mind the Germans. I have few friends there too. It's actually quite nice that over the hostility we had in previous centuries we managed to create a good relationship.

youtube.com/watch?v=Iyy3QoJiJcI

>you will never have a german blonde wife
Hans why didn't your grandpa tried harder at Auschwitz?

What's the point of posting that video if nobody will understand it/spend a lot of time to try and understand it.

I have a feeling that these "good relations" at a higher level than between friends is just propaganda. My biggest problem with Germans is that they still look down on us. They just have no respect for anyone but themselves.

desu I think you are right

Yes, but most must pretend to be Jewish so they do not get "accidentally" neutered when they need medical care.

We largely get along fine now, but our respective grandparents tend to distrust each other.

In fact Poland (Commonwealth) and Germany (Reich) had one of the longest times of peace between them in Europe. Borders didn't change for about 800 years I think. Just Jewish propaganda turning us against each other now.

>I have a feeling that these "good relations" at a higher level than between friends is just propaganda.
ofc
The PiS you elected is a thorne in the side of the Eurocrats in Germany. Even on the highest levels we had good relationship with each other when you had the pushover Tusk in your government.

>My biggest problem with Germans is that they still look down on us.
And that won't change I'm afraid. If we at least had reasons to do so. Then I'd say suck it up. But in the sorry state Germany is, it's just sad.

>They just have no respect for anyone but themselves.
You have to be kidding me.
If that were to be true we wouldn't have an ounce of respect for anyone in this world.

No, we are weak cucks. Clueless, gullible, not calculating the future, believing in the sky daddy and allies help.

I do not speak much Russian. But look, they mainly shout. That is the difference.

"Hen is not bird, Polan not abroad"

I started thinking we are really subhumans.

Have you ever seen German women? They are extremely ugly, leftist and bossy most of the time. Only mixed ones look fine.

>No, we are weak cucks.
Doesn't seem to me like that. You were speaking your mind loudly at a point where Germany was outright obsessed of flooding every country with fugees. And at a point in time where Merkel still had more of a stand in Europe. That's not even one year ago, now that I come to think about it.

>Clueless, gullible, not calculating the future, believing in the sky daddy and allies help.
I'm not so sure. Why are you so insecure about Poland? Nothing but positive messages coming out of your cunt.
I'm interested in Poland because I think that Warsaw-Berlin will be the next axis getting shit done after the EU dissolves into meaninglessness.
Paris-Berlin is dead. London is out. Madrid still unable to form a government and Rome will probably be even more unstable than it was over the last 5 years.

>I started thinking we are really subhumans.
Getting divided and subdued again and again leaves its mark, huh?
The Polacks I meet in Germany are great people. And Krakow was a nice city last time I visited.

>You were speaking your mind loudly at a point where Germany was outright obsessed of flooding every country with fugees
It means nothing.
We switched our gov from the one that deepthroats Germany and EU to one that deepthroats USA and Church.

poland is pretty much bro-tier, though most germans dont think to much about poland

t. german/polish breed

Self hating cuck. Kill yoself.