B-but Hillary wants war with Russia

B-but Hillary wants war with Russia

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cO1q3HwB0y0
youtube.com/watch?v=WNvY5aPz9oo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

And the U.S should be able to talk to whoever they want.

The difference is we aren't overthrowing Chinese vassals and parking military vehicles on the Chinese border, nor does China had thousands of nuclear missiles to fucking kill everything and everyone.

If they want a war for the U.S talking to Taiwan, the blood is on THEIR hands, not the U.S.

Faggots like you bend over backwards for leftist dictatorships.

>wanting a president that bows to china

faggot cuck

I know you faggots thing that Trump sticking it to us is funny.

But his words and actions has some real life consequences and it wont pan out very well for either of our countries.

Taiwan is a real country tho
With its own military and flag, unique culture

Occupied by Japan for 50 years, then by the ROC.

Taiwan should be its own country

Before the Japanese, it was called Formosa by the Portuguese

>showing your teeth to the expansionist Chinese to get them to come to the negotiating table and be realistic

is the same as

>instituting a no fly zone over a civil war zone in which a major power is already intervening and threatening to shoot down planes of a foreign nuclear power

liberals gonna lib

War with Russia is completely avoidable

War with China is inevitable

you want to get orbital space cannoned again boy?
youtube.com/watch?v=cO1q3HwB0y0

In fact, if the US go to war with China, Russia is going to be their most likely ally, since the Russians are just as threatened by Chinese expansionism and their silent colonization of Siberia

Russia and China are very different opponents

Honestly what are you going to do? Kill doggos?

>Hon Kong
>Considering itself part of the mainland
What happened to you?

Trump will be president and there's not a god damned thing anyone can do about it except cry.

He won't be assassinated. He won't be impeached. It's most likely that he will serve an 8 year term.

At the end of his tenure in the White House America will be in a better place. Even his haters will benefit from his policy. He will be remembered fondly in the same breath as Ronald Reagan.

And there's not a god damned thing you can do about it.

Hillary has correctly predicted that Donald Trump will start WW3. It baffles me that people decided a celebrity was a better presidential option than a woman with excellent diplomacy skills.

I've been saying this for years, which is why DJT is our safest bet since HRC and the Dems would only further alienate Russia

>War with China is inevitable

It will be a very long and protracted war. Your citizens will start impeaching trump before any real damage can be done.

A war with China would benefit all non-China countries.

A war with Russia would leave all the world cucked by micro dick.

And I want to go to war with the Chinks with Putin at my side.

I'm only against more brother wars among white people.

What are you going to do? Force him to ride one of your escalators?

More like we'll be firebombing the Chinese coast

>Implying you can ever get across the Pacific
>Implying we could ever invade Chinese mainland

Get comfy, chink

that's where you're fucking wrong.

If Taiwan wants to be a real country they can fight for it, and we will surely drag Japan into the conflict as well.

Your average Japanese salary man will shit himself against a Chinese farmer.

>no fly zone over syria
>comparable to a phone call with a country the USA sells weapons too
Lefties are mentally ill

I have a belief the last of the noble/real chinamen left to taiwan during opium and mongles being pushed back to the point they had to escape to an island to sttempt to find peace.

There is a lot of Chinese history missing and i also believe if there is anything not destroyed its in taiwan.

I don't understand why americans are so worried about the chinese

>B-B-BUT 2 BILLION SOLDIARS!!!

Jesus, you guys have a gigantic navy fleet and jets that can carpet-bomb entire infantry batallions at a time. Calm the fuck down.

Hillary cringes to China.
It's peace for leftist.

Trump cheers Taiwan.
It's peace for true human.

Is that your response? Really? All the effort I put into my post, and you respond with that ‘witty’ retort of yours? The passion and experiences of my life has been poured into ensuring my post was masterpiece. You’re merely a peasant that can’t even begin to understand how my post was utter perfection. I bet you couldn’t even replicate even an iota of how great my post was. I laugh at the thought of how bewildered and overheated your brain must be for attempting to even begin to refute my post. Even if you went to Harvard and earned a Master’s in the study of my post, you would still would lament your inability to learn the prophetic undertones of my post. But you know what? I pity you, since it is a tragedy you couldn’t appreciate my post. The experience could have changed you… made you a better man. Instead, you will remain the hollow shell of a man who could have received salvation. The anguish of you not being able to truly appreciate my post will haunt you to your grave.

Hillary does want war with Russia

chinese dont have souls tho they kill pets lol

America wont be firebombing shit.

More like we'll firebomb your bases in Okinawa, you will need to stock a lot of shit to even poke our coast, the more shit you need to stock the more concentrated you'll need to store them.

Hope you store all your fuel deposits and jet fighters near civilian areas in Japan you fat fuck.

>WE
>see flag
??

So?

You are a British Chinese culture. You should be your own country as well as you far exceed the average china man. Stop letting china cuck you. You're better than them.

The US could win a war against China

shut up vietcong, this time you're gonna get nuked

>be burger
>elect mentally unstable 70 year-old New York billionaire as president
>provoke China
>shart in mart
>fall out of kart
>burn in Nuclear fire

Did I strike a nerve? I'll let you in on a little something; the PRC isn't as strong as CCTV would have you believe.

Say it with me, "I pledge allegiance, to the flag, of the United States of America..."

you're gonna get nuked.

He'll be a failed one term president. Worst president in history.

I know some of you fat Americans think its some kind of joke or something in that tiny little world of yours.

But your shithead president will say and do things that wont just piss off China, it will piss off our business partners and all other nations that we have an interest in.

Trump is a crony capitalist, with a tiny little castle in a tiny sandbox in the grand scheme of things.

Managing a real estate empire is not the same as managing a country.

This, the US has allies and bases EVERYWHERE and despite their foreign policy wandering post-Cold War, they still have a huge amount of goodwill among the other governments.

Meanwhile, every single neighbour China has hates China, the Vietnamese are constantly on the brink of war with China, the Japs hate the Chinese for historical reasons, SK hates the Chinese for propping up the NK regime

China wins the numbers game, but in modern war numbers don't mean much.

Without nuclear escalation, the US wins every time. (but at a huge cost in lives and money)
With nuclear escalation, everyone gets fucked

deposited

Wow it's fucking nothing

It's not hard being a diplomat when you bend over to every other country's wishes you FUCKING LEAF

Nomatter how many times we tell you shills, you just don't get it. We're crashing this plane. With no survivors.

t. CIDF

1 Yuan has deposited

after obama

I'm drinking a beer, listening to Trump music at 7:00 am. What are you doing, eating a dog?

I love this meme. Can I save it?

The idea that Chyna has the capacity to project any form of force outside of what is touching their borders his hilarious. Literally a paper tiger. The poo's are just as good as they are and they're soon to have US backing. Lucky you're in the UK instead of Pakistan, eh Khan?

He's either
>A transplant
>5 cent army
Either way Commie scum

kek

>Trump is bad because he acknowledges a liberal female leader of a free Republic.

>Trump is bad because he doesn't suck commie dick

>but Trump is Hitler because he said the word pussy, or something

liberals everyone

> proud to be Israeli

Go back to the mainland Ching Chong.

Oy vey Goyim! Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain!

One day shall join we with our glorious Slavic comrades and together defeat the China.....Just saying

This, its only liberals and the (((media))) going crazy over it.
China probably doesn't care as much because
1-The Taiwanese president called Trump
2-they already know that Obama sells weapons and other shit to Taiwan.
So why the fuck they will care if they called Trump?
Its just another move by the (((media)))

youtube.com/watch?v=WNvY5aPz9oo

Here ya go senpai

How the hell does that happen?

is this real?

A lot of leaves are also American. I lived in Canada for a while myself. It's not uncommon to be a citizen of both countries or just living in one it the other.

what is he doing

>Being this butt blasted that Trump spoke to Taiwan

Checked.. Hitler approved..

Taiwan is a great country. Trump should be talking to them.

China is a shithole.

fpbp
but also a leaf
???

>China's ally is North korea
>China and North Korea are only capable of genociding their people and killing browner asians
???

No final inspection

We could win a war against Russia. It's still hypocritical.

One nation, divided by the 49th

Trump should get the crew back together to run a train on China like in 1900.

Winning

Obama will go down as the greatest president in history.

I now see this meme,

A phone call will not lead to war. China will start a war over a symbolic gesture but doesn't care when we sell Taiwan planes and ships?

The media needs to fuck right off with this already

good goy

Trump is Shabbos Goy.

Hard to top Buchanon

It's been worked out, if you ignore allies and potential allied bases, then USA would end up winning against China. Eventually.

>more shilling

THIS

Liberal mentality
>we should destroy russia
but
>we shouldn't piss off China

>Answering a phone call
>Calling for a no fly zone over Syria killing russian pilots
>Same thing
Neck yourself

>And the U.S should be able to talk to whoever they want.

This isn't about some realpolitik freedom to talk to anyone a country wants, this is about having the competence and experience to understand the consequences of your actions. Trump's talk was not a calculated slight towards China, it was a rookie blunder because he has zero governing experience, and thus it was completely avoidable. You shills are just fucking backpedaling now, trying to rationalize his incompetence. He's not playing 5d chess, he's a walking manifestation of the Dunning Krueger Effect. It's only JUST starting to dawn on Trump just how far in over his head he truly is. I expect many more avoidable rookie blunders like this in the future as Trump figures out just how clueless and unprepared he is. It's gonna be bad.

> not sucking china's cock is the same as threatening to shoot down russian jets over their allied country despite russia not only having a right to defend their ally from terrorists, but are actually on the moral side of the issue for once

huh really stirred my oatmeal

So, what was it, Sup Forums? Does he not give two shits or was he actually unaware of the whole Taiwan-China situation?

why are you copy/pasting this? I'm for trump but seriously man, why dont you keep adding to it at least? its not that great of a post at this moment desu senpai. I want you to be the best you that you can be

Yes, and if China really wanted to,they could put an embargo on all goods to the US. OH WAIT THAT WOULD ACTUALLY HELP US

India would be our go-to place then

yes the woman died a horrible and painful death getting sucked into the blades of the escalator, this caused so much fear that all the Chinese started using the stairs instead or jumping over the end the metal part at the end, eventually the body was brought back to the mall in a coffin to protest the owners to pay reparations for what happened to her

You are smart. you should be a teacher.

We'll take Hawaii back if you want

>Eventually.

I don't think we'd hesitate to use nukes against China.

First we'd take out all of their missile silos, then we'd launch a devastating nuclear attack.

The ROC will again be the government of all of China one day.

>implying the USA will not be able to get right near the coast before attacking
>implying China is safe from a global invasion coalition because of its location

YOU ARE ONLY OUR FRIEND

WHEN YOU SUCK OUR COCKS

REEE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

WTF China?

It's a rookie mistake to accept a call from someone? I'll make sure I don't make any rookie mistakes with your phone call.

He's not actually president yet, so he couldn't give two shits about obamas one-china policy

Taiwan IS a real country! Come on it's current year.

None of this shit fucking matters.

We'd just go nuclear and everyone dies.

Yeah, we'll launch like 2 nukes at the UK just to make you shut up for 5 minutes.

>back
What does Hawaii have to do with my post?