What's Sup Forums on Marvel comic?

What's Sup Forums on Marvel comic?

hahaha what the fuck, is there really a market for this shit?

No

So, why didn't Doom ruin this bitch for insulting him?

Marvel certainly thinks so. Although their comic isn't doing so great if you believe Sup Forums, but that could be attributed to comics doing badly across the board, or so I've heard.

That's actually correct, not all species have binary genders, you shitlord. Earthworm isn't putting his earthwork dick into earthworm pussy.

That would be racist.

Nope, comic sales are in the gutter.

No, marvels only afloat due to there moves

No really, this is stupid.
Some uppity muslims cunt tells Doom Allah is Great?
That's just retarded, Doom, the character that stood before Gods and won. Marvel is so shit.

Yes, Marvel published this with a guest artist.

Writer in twitter.

Jesus, I used to be really into Comics, did DC also get screwed ove... i mean culturally enriched?

What did she mean by this?

... God damn it I left Sup Forums not to deal with this shit

They're no as bad as Marvel that's for certain.

>I just worked a progressive agenda into a comic, twice
IMPOSSIBLE

Everything was better before they turn Avenger to Avenger SJW mix edition

Isn't DC just as bad though?

They also turned Iceman gay to fill a quota.

Mayne one day if Marvel uncucks itself we can get a Punisher Kills where he kills off all the retarded sjw ideas to come the past 10 years.

not really. they cucked themselves by inviting diversity writers to write to an audience that doesn't read their shit. Already abysmal sales have gone further down the hole. I remember reading last year or so there was murmurings by either stores or distribution to take action against the big two for killing sales to core readership.

Just as bad?

No. If they wanna catch up to Marvel that will have to turn it up a notch or five. There's is some, of course, but Marvel takes the cake.

They did this one.

Can not get more British than this.

He's probably implying he literally wants to get rid of them, as in take them away from armies and governments as well as citizens. He basically wants to be the absolute ruler of mankind

>do a comic that has them travel back in time
>have this happen even though future him is a ladies man
what the fuck were the writers thinking?

Marvel was unique for not rebooting and just running with shit in alternative timelines, which meant i was fine with them sjw pandering in one comic because it meant they still had a standard ongoing in another (usually the main) universe.

Then they rebooted like cucks.

WTF! they even changed Captain Britain to muslim woman? where the hell Brian Braddock ?

>muh slippery slope

Fuck off Barry. Wally was a better Flash than you anyway, you sjw cunt.

To be fair, she from an alternative world, but come on.

>be a comic loving young boy
>get called a nerd in school
>fastforward 10 years
>the girls who mocked you now all post how excited they are about the new marvvel movie on twitter
>they all dressed like super hero on halloween.
Top KEK

This. Fuck that pandering shit. marvel used to be about superhero's kicking butts, not about >MUH EBIL WHIHTEY

>Marvel is busy with socjus
>DC arguing against gun control
BASED DC

The God of Marvel univervse is Stan Lee and Christian God (which might or might not be same as Allah) is below that.

Doom can beat entities of that class and has redeemed mankind with a self sacrifice more often than Jesus.

comic medium is in its last dying phases, supported only by 50 year old diehards and subsidized by Disney intellecual property farmers. Now only tumblr posters can write for it and people who can't draw western bastard anime on art.

This. When did normies take over nerd culture? First gaming and now comics.

Can't you read? He's saying banning gun is an overreach by the government. How is that a sjw position

Pretty funny that Richards and his kids are just a step below the highest order of god after Secret War III.

The ultra jews over at Disney have their cold corrupt hands on it, so it's leftist trash and it can afford to be. Marvel movies make so much bank that they don't give a shit.

>90s kid thinks Wally was good
I bet you like Kyle too you underaged piece of-
>aus

Oh it's a shitpost nevermind

Same with vidya. And the worst thing is they want to be accepted as a part of a community. As if they weren't shitting on the community a decade ago

Cigarettes kill more people each year than guns do. Thats a fact. And car accidents do as well. If su0erman wants to save the most lives in the shortest amount of time. Tackle those issues first.
It is far more efficient.

What's the one on the far right? Captain Sweden?

It's anti SJW and it's not a slippery slope.
A slippery slope is when you make the claim that one thing is going to lead to another, like if I let you borrow 5 dollars from me and not give it back, you're going to ask for another 5 and not give it back. That's a slippery slope, and it's not actually a fallacy.

What Flash is saying isn't a slippery slope. It's logical consistency.
If you're anti-gun because gun deaths, it's only logically consistent that you would ban something else that causes even more deaths then guns since it's the deaths that you're trying to prevent.
An example of this is if I suggested banning scissors because scissors are sharp and can be used to hurt people. It would be logically consistent that I'd also want to ban knives then since knives are sharper and better at hurting people.

checkmate, cunt

Doom saw all kind of creatures calling themselves 'God' Doom never saw anyone called Allah.

The comic seems to potray Flash as the person in the right on the issue.

It's not like DC is any better. Remember when Wonder Woman -the ultimate icon of empowerment of women- wore hijab by her own will?

Webcomics are the future of comics.

That's Cyclops, with binoculars.

Is that Wonder Girl????? Holy shit that's sad if it is, really undoes the whole point of her and WW

>CEO Marvel
(((((((((((((((Isaac Perlmutter)))))))))))))

No. Nobody reads Wonder Woman.

It is tedious to go the Nth level of meta to get a joke.

Take Dobson for example, the comics are shit and you need to do some reading on several media platforms to get that the joke is the author.

>tfw you will never plunder sweet, sweet earthworm pussy

>where the hell Brian Braddock ?
He was the one giving her the mantle in the first place. But he's back to being Captain Britain, now. That mud is still Excalibur, thought.

Why not?

Webcomics scene is even more filled with sjws

You forgot to mention that this was a shitty digital-only comic written by some dumb temps for a site no one follows. The D*sneyshit is all in actual print comics.

amen
stuff like pic related will never be approved the (((editors)))

Did not know that, saved. Here have this instead.

Nope. Pretty much just coasting along due to the movies not being full of SJW shit yet.

not anymore ;^)

>I think alarm clocks are degenerate, so I haven't used one since I was a kid.
Is Emiya /our guy/?

Dobson appeals to a certain SJW market more than Marvel. That's the beauty of webcomics.
If you're an SJW you are not going to read fucking Marvel. You're going to read Dobson.

If you're a normal human bean you're going to read Red Panels.

If you're some autistic sperg teen you're going to read the interactive web series like Prequel Adventure and MS Paint Adventures.

Yes, but why do you want to?

This reads like a panel from Nextwave

Iceman is a normie hero so I don't feel bad for him.
One thing in common with all these pages posted is how storytelling isn't even a part of these comics anymore. In the past, they'd have some sort of allegorical battle or adventure, but now it's just 'lol bobby u gay now'.

I would like to know his motivation behind it.

That's besides the point. Webcomics are booming, comics are dying.

Who doesn't like to read Assigned Male, am I right? It's the fewest web comics that are good and many are SJW centric as fuck.

The only one coming to mind is K6BD and that even has undertones of feminism in it.

>same 4 fucking panels

Out of everything, that triggers my autism the most

I was thinking about this today, used to be a big comic reader, mostly read the old Eternals, the 60s Hulk and FF, used to just enjoy it as campy fun. I read a lot of trade paperbacks about ten years back of stuff like the new Omega the Unknown and shit like that.

I noticed recently, probably because of the success of the films, comic shops popping up everywhere. I got excited, because I loved reading the older stuff. Wanted to start collecting single issues.

So I started going to these shops and I tried my hardest to get into this stuff, but the new comics, the art is awful and it's so "progressive" and cinematic like the films, I can't stand it.
I think they've killed what they were doing. I spent a lot on a whole range of comics, and now I don't bother anymore. Identity politics is more important to comics culture than skill or fun now.

I wash my hands of the whole thing, and I've never touched one of those shitty Marvel films.

I'm content reading old comics. I don't really touch anything that has been made within the last 10 years, and probably mostly read things from 25+ years ago.

porcodio the fuck is this shit, glad it's been 10+ years since i bought my last marvel comic

How is it that all the white male superheroes are just heroes because that's what they do, but these new non-white and non-male superheroes are constantly rubbing their uniqueness on your face? Did Spider-Man ever act obnoxiously like
>You just got your ass kicked by a boy! Yeah, I'm a boy! Does that bother you, you chauvinist pig? Teehee ~

Dobson had a phase before he became the kind of SJW he currently is, then his comics was mostly red by kids or young teenagers looking up to him because he was an adult figure ((A fucked one that is))
Now that he has actively gone full SJW none reads his webcomics because he simply don't produce them. All he do is badly drawn creepy lesbian stuff.

Quit shilling for your shitty comic

So they all spoke English?