Leaf Sets Up Assassinate Trump Site

A fucking leaf has set up a dark web site to assassinate both President elect Trump and Vice President elect Pence. It is taking Bitcoin 'donations' and has received a whopping $119 so far.

zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-05/website-raising-money-fund-assassinations-trump-pence-uncovered-dark-web

War of 1812 again when?

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcoin.org/en/you-need-to-know
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

> We need donation

Hmmmmmm, smells like a scam to me

You guys can thank us later when Trump is disposed of. Consider it our gift to the world.

Sent to the FBI

Fuck this guy.

I'm sure it's a scam. I just thought it was funny that it was a Canadian. I wonder if he's a real leaf or one of the new 'darker'/'yellower' replacement leafs.

Jesus fuck that grammar

It feels like I'm reading one of my old papers from middle school where I thought I was being super eloquent but I just sounding like a retard.

This guy is likely under 20

NO REFUNDS

>howtomehowtomeetthefbi.jpg

Report that guy to the FBI I would if I knew how

Totally inciteful comment and not an obvious (last) bump here.

keep donating, trump is running the site himself

I was thinking that myself. He gets to make money, find traitors, and discredit the opposition. It's Trumpian at it's best.

>The consequences of having [...] is extremely dangerous.
We've got an intellectual here.

Pretty sure the FBI will be all over this. Report the leaf scum.

>donate money
>contact us here to help

This is fucking retarded

>well-known underground organisation
So it's famous, but also secret at the same time?

Tor and bitcoin are both anonymous protocols. You wouldn't be able to identify anyone using those two alone.

Because of that, the deepweb is filled to the brim with scams. Leftists are dumb enough that they'd probably fall for this.

someone set up a honey pot

Alert the FBI, that leaf will be getting blacked in jail.

>well-known underground organisation
>using cyber attacks
So, it's CTR isn't it?

>alert the FBI
>an internal organisation
>to a Canadian plot
>an external threat

Did you just assume the US's political corrections?

You're so ignorant. Don't you know the US and Canada's intelligence networks are reasonably friendly? Canada represents a potential gathering location for peaceful spies and saboteurs with a large border which makes it easy to cross reasonably undetected.

How dare you assume that an FBI investigation would not have the full support of CSIS, you shitlord?

connections*

Fuck.

Reported.

Now go fuck your mother.

Time to genocide that place of degenerates and leftist criminals

>they kill TRump
>Pence takes charge and overturns poopdick marriage
>they kill Pence
>Paul Ryan takes charge

Liberals didn't think this plan thru.

Is that your response? Really? All the effort I put into my post, and you respond with that ‘witty’ retort of yours? The passions and experiences of my life have been poured into ensuring my post was a masterpiece. You’re merely a peasant that can’t even begin to understand how my post was utter perfection. I bet you couldn’t even replicate even an iota of how great my post was. I laugh at the thought of how bewildered and overheated your brain must be for attempting to even begin to refute my post. Even if you went to Harvard and earned a Master’s in the study of my post, you would still lament your inability to learn the prophetic undertones of my post. But you know what? I pity you, since it is a tragedy you couldn’t appreciate my post. The experience could have changed you… made you a better man. Instead, you will remain the hollow shell of a man who could have received salvation. The anguish of you not being able to truly appreciate my post will haunt you to your grave.

>donations
how many times are liberals going to fall for it?

How exactly do we know this guy is a syrup nigger?

Sooner or later they'll try establishing their own communist state, and then immediately destroy it when they realize donating everything you have is mandatory, not a virtue-signaling option.

I'm going to find out where you live, terrorist.

>Bitcoin
>Anonymous

No it's not

Recently Tor's anonymity have been called into question and many exploits exist(Mainly due to using SJWfox)

It's probably a honeypot

>two steps closer to general Mattis taking POTUS. Position.

Then God help anyone who so much as farts upwind of us

bitcoin.org/en/you-need-to-know
>Some effort is required to protect your privacy with Bitcoin. All Bitcoin transactions are stored publicly and permanently on the network, which means anyone can see the balance and transactions of any Bitcoin address. >However, the identity of the user behind an address remains unknown until information is revealed.

For all intensive purposes, it's anonymous.

It's Barron. He can't go to jail for murder if it's suicide.
Brilliant plan.

This is the most Canadian thin ever. Also why Canada needs to be glassed.

sorry

Isn't that an act of war? I would love to burn some leaves.

Everyone on this board needs to send this to the FBI immediately.

They prefer to be called "Ice Beaners"

> they find out muricans made donations
>it's internal now

I'd be more okay if they were going to hit the entire line of succession until General Mattis was president