Any non-whites want to argue that they could afford their dozen kids without White taxpayer money, food and guilt?

Any non-whites want to argue that they could afford their dozen kids without White taxpayer money, food and guilt?

Other urls found in this thread:

patrioticmillionaires.org
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

dont understand your quesiton

I just want to impregnate the one on the left

global population has tripled since 1945, without white innovation there would be no non-white growth.

Why not all of them?

I want to fill their holes with my rich African semen.

Back in Africa we wouldn't need welfare, thanks white people for stealing me from my homeland and making me a poor welfare slave. 10/10 job

two on the right look a bit too slavic

The second on the left and the one on the far right are the most attractive.

>Uhh, you don't get to bring sisters

Easy.
Just toss out the guilt.
With that out of the way, even killing, raping & looting are okay.

I keked

So that would be the funny head shape then?

>teen feet
Hold me

Those girls need to be blacked ASAP.

No the fag in the back does

Kill yourself. Left, and second from the right are best girls.

No fuck you leather head

glasses is by far the most attractive.

right one is mine

Think, you could be eating mud cakes with flies on your face slowly starving to death back in Africa.

Sounds fun :)

Pick one to breed with and why?

we all do user, we all do...

She was my second choice. Left still wins, just something about her that screams "fuck me hard senpai".

Left is a christian

Left. Nice hair, good face. Right is good, I like her height but not as much of a fan of straight hair, and too much 5head.

Left she is the prettiest right nice to hard choice middle is average.

this desu senpai.

>mfw

> Picking only One

The boy in the back is unbuckling his belt and pants. He's ready to impregnate all 4 girls.

All of them are ugly whores

left literally no contest tbqh

my english semen will flow into her

ummm, have any of you noticed the guy in the background?
what happened next op?

Plane ticket ain't that much.
Go home then.

Right, middle is a munter and left has a jew nose. Besides right is tallest

The smaller, of course.

I'd rather eat mud cakes and UN rice with dignity than Pop Eyes and Malt Liquor as a slave

I wouldn't no where to land

What's the deal with the guy in the back?

Right like there is really a choice here

>They're probably fucking 12
How the FUCK does a 12 year old look like that on the right?

the girls on the left are much better than the girls on the right

No argument to be had, OP.

I don't have a dozen kids, but I do have three beautiful girls.

I am independently wealthy, so not only am I able to afford their comfort of living; In fact, I have enough excess wealth to exercise my civic duty as a philanthropist, investor, and devout Christian with my tithing.

Moreover, I have awarded dozens of academic STEM scholarships to first-generation college students from my own personal wealth. And before you ask: Race and gender are NOT a factor. Only performance, excellence, and overall aptitude. It should surprise you, then, that black women of all demographics have outperformed any other race based on academic merit alone, followed secondly by white males by a wide margin, then hispanic males after that.

Further, these academic scholarships for black women are for majors in medical, pharmaceutical, business administration, and a decent fraction of them computer science.

Concerning taxes: I am a proud member of an organization for millionaires and billionaires who insist on supporting our great nation with our fair share of taxes:
>patrioticmillionaires.org

Lastly: My parents (plural) taught me to work hard for everything I've earned in life. I received no handouts. No affirmative action. No sports scholarships. I worked my way through college. The "white man" doesn't owe me or my community reparations. I have dozens of international patents spanning from software algorithms to quantum computing systems.

In short: I haven't the slightest clue what you're getting at, OP.

Cheers!

LEFT

He's CIA.

Rockefeller grin on the left

>dating girls because they are tall
wtf ireland. Short girls are the best.

They are so british ugh