Angela Merkel has called for a burqa ban in Germany and said the refugee crisis “must never be repeated” while...

>Angela Merkel has called for a burqa ban in Germany and said the refugee crisis “must never be repeated” while making her pitch for a fourth term as Chancellor.
What happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ah5iepUs_t0
youtube.com/watch?v=u1zglAxeYsk
amadeu-antonio-stiftung.de/die-stiftung-aktiv/projekte/netz-gegen-nazis/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Too late that bitch needs to hang for her crimes she's not getting off the hook that easy.

She wants to stay in power and she feels where the wind is blowing. Unless she proposes totally removing all migrants she won't get any respect from me whatsoever.

She sees the writing on the wall.

A case of too little too late now, one of her own elite friends had their child victimized.

Merkel needs to fucking hang or send Death Squads to purge all "Refugees"

She's juts trying to sooth the anger of the people right now she will still continue the EU agenda she is not to be trusted and her and the EU must be destroyed.

You know, banning Muslims seems like it'd solve that problem better. Don't know what a burka ban does other than nothin-

How clever.

This just screams of desperation

>let in millions of un-assimilated Muslims
>watch Europe lose it
>see multiple euro politicians lose power because if it
>rather than alter the political position you decide to take the tyrannical step of banning clothes

The problem isnt the burka the problem is the god damn Muslim under it

Fpbp
She thinks she can damage control now? When is the election? It's time for meme magic

DONT BELIEVE HER LIES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Just trying to go with the popular opinion hoping that people are too stupid to remember that her and her party caused this

Re-election time happened.
>Now it's time for Germany to show what they want - more islamisation, or do they hang the bitch and man up.

Angela "multiculturalism is a failure so I'm going to let in 2.1 million Muslims" Merkel.

Yeah.

>stay in power again
>lel jk #notallmuslims #openborders

Germany really needs to impose term limits tho.

I'm not sure

Why the fuck every time there is an attack in Europe the fucking polticans ban burkas?! What the fuck is the goal of doing this?!

The people don't see this as a solution and this will only grow more resentment for the invaders, goddamn it!

If anything this is more ammo for those goat fuckers to snackbar all over the place!

KICK THEM THE FUCK OUT YOU FUCKING KEKS!

Remember when every european leader who was previously for multiculturalism said "multiculturalism failed"?
You can choose not to be a stupid goy this time around:)

>even though i'm still raping you i'm going to make vague noises about rape being bad

>and said the refugee crisis “must never be repeated”
Who has more chances to repeat it, her or somebody else? What,

germany, no

Didnt France try a burkini ban which was ruled illegal in court? Whats to say German courts dont do the same thing?

elections in 2017, time to fool the sheeple

>while making her pitch for a fourth term as Chancellor.

she wants to get reelected. Its a mere lip service.

>What happened?

She already got her money, and they aren't paying her anymore.

Anyone who falls for her bullshit deserves what coming to them

She's trying to win votes, what else?

it's just survilance shit. with all the cams everywhere it's almost already like london. if burka was legal, everyone in favor of privacy would wear it.

>ebin Merkel
>let in ten million migrants
>the actual Germans hate it and form anti-muslim parties and groups
>make vague concessions toward these groups in the form of selectively restricting personal freedom hoping to remain in power for another decade

It's the same kind of rhetoric used here in the gun and internet control circles.

Mother fucker you're in America, she doesn't give a shit about your dumbass opinion.

And you're in central America without a peso to your name.

This is the most pathetic attempt at damage control I've ever seen and I bet you both my nuts Germcucks will swallow it, hook, line and sinker.

maybe. but seems improbable. what if instead that is just stage two.
1flood the country+piss everyone off
2act tough and grab as much power as possible

>Angela Merkel has called for a burqa ban in Germany and said the refugee crisis “must never be repeated” while making her pitch for a fourth term as Chancellor.
What happened?

Lies goddamn lies, bitch was in the planning group.

at least thousand years of warfare between every single european nations to claim their existance, and all of a sudden everyone allows shitcuntghonorea arabs and mudlslimes to walk into and trough all of the countries.

Please keep telling me a story.

>while making her pitch for a fourth term as Chancellor

there you have it

burkini ban (overblown BS thx to anglo media btw) was just a municipal decree (mayor decision) so not too hard to overturn using the constitutional council

>Drafts a law making it illegal to ban the burqa.
>Well I only promised to do it where legally possible.

We are going to make, our Country great again.

Afterall we are not lost like your 60% white shithole!

>Merkel proposes this
>All her voters hivemind and turn on her

Hitler 2.0?

What a madwoman

all these "burqa ban" debates are 100% smokescreens.

NOBODY EVEN WEARS BURQAS ANYWAY. it affects maybe 100 people in all of europe wearing burqas.

even a headscarf ban would be shit because it's just the government fucking its citizens in the ass some more, restricting their freedoms (same with mass surveillance because of "muh terrorism")

we need nothing less than assurance that every single muslim will be evicted from german claim. rip them out by the roots, take the women and children as well.

obviously this is in violation of european laws (letting all the refugees in was as well, but oopsie tootsie I guess they're here now nothing we can do hahhaa t. merkel), so instead we will have burqa bans and mass surveillance. fuck this world

I wish all libcucks would wise up. Unfortunately, she's just doing it to stay in power.

Fuck that cunt she allowed Europe to be in the fucked up state it currently is when she opened the floodgates to the barbarian primitives.

History will remember her as being more destructive for Europe than Hitler.

>What happened?
elections 2017, the great pandering

it comes off as incredibly condescending to me, this childless fat old hag living in her elite technocratic policy wonk bubble feigning sympathy for the fears of people she looks down upon as a bunch of stupid unenlightened xenophobes

YFW ANGELA MERKEL STARTS THE FOURTH REICH

youtube.com/watch?v=Ah5iepUs_t0

Thread theme^

Funny isn't it

>whenever legally possible

So never, because they're an integral part of the islamic religion and thus banning it would be racist and islamophobic. The devil's in the words!

Oh you poor little delusional krautcuck.

>What happened?
Elections. She wants to win the left-wing votes, pretending to be conservative.
If Germany falls for it, they are seriously fucked this time, there's no way they can survive another 4 years of Merkel.

Double speak. She'll do the same thing again if it helps her politically and then she'll say something like this again if helps her politically.

Same old shit.

Autumn. Whole year to gear this up. Please hold the good stuff until Trump is actually in office though, until January your King Negro holds her leash and I don't really want another Holocaust staged on us.

>What happened?

lies, just what people want to hear, right after elections are over, boarders will be opened again.

Oh look, one of the retarded Germans who will vote Merkel believing she will fix all the problems that she caused by herself in the past decade.

If you unironically support Merkel, consider suicide, I can recommend you where to find some painless guides if you are interested.

>refugee crisis “must never be repeated”
But it's still ongoing? Bitch acts like she solved it

That thing is not a German. Remember Clinton's shill army? This is Merkel's. They're called the Amadeu-[something]-Foundation and have been taking notes since Kek returned.

>the EU must be destroyed.
It's funny how people from the other side of the planet try to tell us what's good for us.

Right I almost forgot, he could also be t*rkroach.

>calls for a ban wherever LEGALLY possible in Germany to appeal to all the redpilled who have seen through her (((bullshit)))
>makes thrm legal in all of Germany after she gets elected again

Was crashing Germany part of her plan?

BUILD
WALL
PACO

Don't be silly.

If we held politicians accountable for their actions they'd have second thoughts about screwing us.

She'll skip off into the sunset like every other corrupt ineffectual Western leader, and probably land a cushy million a year job.

Politicians are well and truly above consequences.

Punishment only applies to peasants like you or me - those of us without the clout or influence to deflect the natural repercussions of our actions.

There are too many people in power who should have died for the lives they took and the money they pocketed, but instead were lionized.

Tony Blair for instance; universally hated, poisons every campaign he touches, but he's still a welcome member of The Establishment.

The Chilcott inquiry into his involvement in The Iraq War was of course heavily censored, with large segments being entirely redacted - invalidating their conclusion of no fault.

There is no law for those in power.

~ I sincerely hope political assassination comes back into vogue, because it is the only way to punish someone who is beyond the law.

Unlikely. Turks as a rule don't call it "our country", but refer to Germany by name. More likely he's one of those British Jews who came over after the Brexit win; they started evacuating to "Mutti"s powerbase pretty much right after that.

She is lying. After her reelection she will bring in more rapefugees.

You're a big reich

>What happened?
populist bitch knows she's unpopular, so better spout shit people want to hear

For (((You)))

>What happened?
She wants to be re-elected. After being elected she'll continue to destroy germany without anyone being able to do anything about it. Why don't you faggots have term limits?

>~ I sincerely hope political assassination comes back into vogue, because it is the only way to punish someone who is beyond the law.
Isn't that only really useful for removing an uncontrollable despot? In the west I would think assassination will only galvanise the people who follow that politician. Imagine the mess that would come from a Trump assassination, it wouldn't stop people pushing for what Trump has been pushing for...

>politician up for reelection starts lying
hmmmm why could that be

She wants to win, so she gives her people what they want. For now.

Thanks Deutschland

the kebab rises

serious thread, needs lightening up

youtube.com/watch?v=u1zglAxeYsk

She's trying to get re-elected so she can go back on all of her promises again.

It doesn't seem like anyone is buying it.

What an incredibly limp-wristed attempt.

Are normies really going to fall for this? She is just saying what she needs to say to get elected. We all know that she will continue with her migrant/refugee policy if reelected.

Also, about the burqas: she added the caveat "wherever legally possible" in all probability because she knows that it is not legally possible.

For EU

I'm not sure even sure you can call the average kraut a normie anymore. There is something decidedly abnormal about actively participating in your countries murder.

>hey I'm responsible for the pile of shit in our country ...
>but i know how to fix it!!!
>vote for me!

>What happened?
elections are coming up so it's time to spout some lies

TEFLON Merkel

>PLEASE VOTE FOR ME PLEASE
I really hope she loses. She is the one that caused all of this and now this old witch wants another term?
>Oh no the people are fed up!
>I know what to do!
>Go full right-wing for a while and switch back

Don't be too hard on the Krauts. They have suffered from 50 years of multi-generational psychological abuse and conditioning. It's like MKULTRA-lite for an entire country.

just today they caught another refugee rapist (31 yo iraqi who came here with his family last year) - bonus is that he raped two chinese citizens. I hope the chinese make a bit of drama about it

amadeu-antonio-stiftung.de/die-stiftung-aktiv/projekte/netz-gegen-nazis/
>Netz-gegen-Nazis.de wurde im Mai 2008 von der Wochenzeitung DIE ZEIT initiiert. Seit 2009 ist das Projekt durch die Unterstützung der Freudenberg Stiftung bei der Amadeu Antonio Stiftung in Berlin beheimatet. Mitinitiatoren des Internetportals sind der Deutsche Fußball-Bund, die DFL Deutsche Fußball Liga und der Deutsche Feuerwehrverband mit der Deutschen Jugendfeuerwehr. TV-Partner ist das ZDF, Online-Partner sind die großen Communities studiVZ, schülerVZ und meinVZ und mut-gegen-rechte-gewalt.de.
It's hilarious how these things are always Stiftung Stiftung Stiftung Stiftung, it's almost as if it's a job creation scheme for otherwise useless members of the upper middle class

USA will never, fucking ever, fall as low as you will. California is lost, sure, but the rest of the country will never fall.
Germany will burn and rise under Islam. But you Krauts, won't be there. When an invading force attacks, the native men are the first to go. The women mostly survive, to be used as breedstock. And honestly it is the right thing to do, might will always make right, no matter what your feefees say about it.

They do this because it pays lip service to those against rapefugees, changes nothing and allows them to continue their devastating policies while giving rapefugees more reason to hate Europeans. ie it divides their nation further while keeping themselves in power.

and germany must be destroyed

The EU is dying. She sees her days are numbered. Staying true to her kike nature, she'll pander to the popular opinion at the moment, while stabbing the goy in the back.

>it's almost as if it's a job creation scheme for otherwise useless members of the upper middle class

it's actually rather how ex-stasi agents infest our governmental machinery

should have shot them all when we reunified Germany

What did Google mean by this?

She's lying through her wrinkled up mouth. She's going to promise a lot of things and not deliver.

I don't know what's worse.
Her opening up the borders or thinking that the state policing what people wear is the opposite of that.

meme schemes

I shared the link from a chinese news site to my friend who's currently in China, said that he should show it to his chinese girlfriend. But she had already seen it on the news, so it's covered there, and got covered damn quickly (before it was in the west, lol).

I hope this leads to a serious diplomatic disaster

Peter Schmidt is a Marxist Globalist.

This is just to appease some people, after a while theyll lift it up just as the burkini bban in france

ITT: Clueless people assume that Merkel made a sudden heel face turn or that she is paying Lip-service due wanting to get elected.

Both of these are wrong and this is also why her OWN party during her speech until the end. She basically just said that she is agreeing with an existing law in Germany that states you are not allowed to cover your face, the so called "Vermummungsverbot". Thats it. Thats literally all there is to it.

i hope she fucking started to realise what a shit world we live in