Why does this board hate Canada so much? To me, they are smarter than most fat redneck americans. Is it jealousy?

Why does this board hate Canada so much? To me, they are smarter than most fat redneck americans. Is it jealousy?

Other urls found in this thread:

globalnews.ca/news/2923472/maxime-bernier-no-canadian-values-screening-for-newcomers/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No, fuck off and fuck leaves.

>they are smarter than most fat redneck americans. Is it jealousy?
90% of them speak French

Because, just like the alt right americans visit Sup Forums the alt left canadians visit Sup Forums.

Regular canadians which youve probably met never have visited pol

even i hate my fucking country.

Not even. They shitpost and violate Sup Forums's rules
(yes, Sup Forums has rules, read the fucking sticky)

CANADIAN DETECTED

PREPARE FOR THE MAPLEDIED AND THE FELLING OF THE EVIL TREE FROM WHICH YOU WERE SPAWNED.

Nah man. More like 10%

The rest of us speak Punjabi

> burger pro-leaf
> leaf hating on leafs
> ???

Like posting intelligent liberal arguments?

>90%
Bull fucking shit. At best they have been forced to take a year of French in middle school (and they'll still bitch about it non-stop, the cruelty of taking a second language class)

>MAPLEDIED

Because of ironic shitposting. That's literally it.

leafland's traditionally more conservative than most of the countries that hate us

>b-b-but 11 months of cuckdeau!
We just had 12 years of conservatives and Cuckdeau has barely been in power for a year and everybody hates him.

You have to go back.

Agree about Cuckdeau. But honestly what choice did we have. Another term for Harper or that weirdo NDP that wpoke from his ass. Pick your poison

>fpbp; trips.
>that flag.

really makes you think.

>1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID

We had no choice. Canadians didn't vote for Cuckdeau because we liked or agreed with him, Canadians voted for Cuckdeau because Harper was falling apart in his later term and Mulclair was an even bigger cuck than Cuckdeau is.

Trudeau has absolutely zero chance to be reelected in 2019. Maxime Bernier's going to destroy him. Cuckdeau only got lucky because of the crumbling Harper government and Mulcair being the king of nu-males.

post by this ID
post by this ID
post by this ID
post by this ID
post by this ID

Fuck off faggot. Leaves are fucking goof bitches. Bunch of cocksucking liberal faggots. Keep the hate and hate them even more.

FUCK YOU LEAF FUCK YOU

Exactly! Something was off with Muclair. Always preaching Nu-male shit. Sometimes i wish Layton never passed. He was the true hero Canada needed

kys you fucking leaf.

READ THE FUCKING STICKY. Canada is notorious for violating all Sup Forums """"" arguments"""""

It was either Harper (centrist, falling apart, glaring fuck-ups), Trudeau (liberal clueless normalfag bleeding heart), or Mulcair (full on anti-white communist)

So you're right wing safe space was violated

This. The odds of Trudeau being re-elected are astronomically low; he's already pissed off a sizable amount of the population.

We have no term limits here. We had no choice; Harper's policies were completely falling apart; he had to be ousted. Our only choice is to hunker down and pray to god that the Conservative party gets a good candidate for 2019.

Well, there are other choices. But not yet.

>implying Chinese speak French

because of the leaf obama/hill shill

just shut the fuck up. harper was a fine candidate. he got roped into the niqab thing and all of the shitskins and liberal numale faggots got a dick up their asses over it

We hate stupidity

And canada seems to be in no short supply of it

2019's looking good. Three leafs are standing up.
Bernier's wants to run conservative and he's already gaining some levels of hype. He openly recognizes that Canada has a culture and traditions, which pleases the east-coast and prairie crowd.
Leitch is running, but her entire policy is just to parrot everything Trump's done, which will never work in Canada's climate.
Then there's (((O'Leary))), a globalist mixed-mutt kike trying to ride the Trump train with "MAKE CANADA GREAT AGAIN" but his idea of making Canada great again is to flood us with even more shitskins thinking it will make us richer. He's trying to win over the trump crowd by being as loud, controversial and parroting Trump's speech patterns as possible but his policies are worse than Cuckdeau's, he'll turn us into Pakistan.

Nice try, leaf.

Canada's going to feel the bern in 2019.

pretty simple really

>australia bantz cunts like a god
>becomes a meme on pol
>cunts start shitposting to try and live up to the meme
>canada looks up to us so they start shitposting
>absolute just cringe tier stupidity posts, not clever or witty
>the leaf meme is born

now they are in a perpetual state of LEAF posts never contributing to anything

Fuck off Frostbacks

>--CALL ME MAD MAX---
>You know, some people like to call me Mad Max like in the movie.
>They may believe it’s an insult. But let me tell you something:
>It’s true. I am mad!
>I’m mad about government waste!
>I’m mad about government borrowing money on the backs of future generations, to benefit big corporations!
>I’M MAD THAT THE LIBERALS ARE RUNNING OUR COUNTRY’S FINANCES, AND OUR NATION’S FUTURE, INTO THE GROUND!
>I’M MAD THAT THE LIBERAL GOVERNMENT SHRINKS OUR PAYCHECK WITH HIGHT TAXES AND TAKES AWAY OUR FREEDOM.
>I’m mad about the federal government constantly meddling in provincial jurisdictions!
>I’m mad at politicians who promise anything to get elected!
>So yes, you can call me Mad Max.
>I don’t mind!
>I’m asking you to get mad like me and take your future into your hands.

Literally Canada's hope.

Canada has a large population of drunk rednecks. but then again who doesnt.
There are bro canadians out there user, some of us are proud of you

>smarter

Yeah, they have very good brains.

i know a girl that is very moorish looking with an iq of 135, she isnt muslim

>90% of them speak French
kek. I lived in BC for 5 years and no one could speak French

No, you fuck off!

You know what pisses me off about you non-Canadian american? Yes, Burgers and Mexicans. Never in your life have you taken responsibility for yourself, unlike the Canadians. Problems with authority? It's a conspiracy. Can't make friends? Everyone sucks but you. Beat up by too many niggers? Time to use scientific racism to put yourself above them.

Geez, I do the last one to you. I can't respect you. You never admit you're wrong, you just play mental gymnastics. Your self-abzorbtion is ruining my character as well. I look down on you even though I shouldn't and it's turning me arrogant because your self-imposed retardation makes me think I'm better than you. And that's wrong.

What's even sadder is that you don't question authority, you just lick the boots of another authority that pretends to be rebellious. You spit out your party's policies positively verbatim and without doubt, like a slave.

The worst part of all, that's how you get away with it. You're hypocritical, you're a deceitful, and your narcissism is contagious. Congratulations, I admit defeat, asshole.

Unless you're a Jew, if Sup Forums hates you, then you're doing something right.

>he got roped into the niqab thing

No, he hired an Australian campaign strategist to bring up the niqab thing, because his divisive strategy worked to get conservatives in power in the UK and Australia.

The niqab red herring non-issue was a Conservative strategy and it backfired because they assumed Canadians were retards afraid of their own shadow.

Your flag surrenders to TREES

Yeah, it is. Most amerifats are just sad and lashing out because their economy is on the verge of collapse

>libertardian
>NOT a pawn of the eternal jew

I can be way less smart than any red neck ameri-bro....

I voted green in my riding.

burying something is the best way to decompose it

>Harper
>centrist
Harper was a massive cuck. Socially liberal, economically conservative but even then i dont know about the latter since he helped inflate the job market for the past decade with bringing in 200k shitskins a year.

first trips best trips

>Maxime Bernier
globalnews.ca/news/2923472/maxime-bernier-no-canadian-values-screening-for-newcomers/
>Bernier says he believes Canadian values exist and defined them as equality before the law and equality between men and women, as well as tolerance, freedom and respect.
>But he disagrees with the idea of vetting immigrants
Nah fuck that gay nigger.
We need to start the Sup Forums Party of Canada, all major parties are cucked.

It seems like both the left and right have fallen into the more immigrants = more money meme. Some of them are actually retarded enough to think it's a good idea; and some of them know it fucks people, but they just want the easy immigrant votes.

There's been a general rising trend in the West where being a "leftist" is becoming more and more a parlor game for upper-class, sheltered white hipsters. Some of them are actually retarded enough to think that their flooding the labor market with nonwhite foreigners (who also commit crimes and destroy culture in working class neighborhoods) is "helping" - if not for the native whites, then at least for the immigrants themselves. There is also a growing disdain for the white working class themselves, for instance, calling them rednecks, uneducated scum, etc.; even when the average nig that they worship is leagues dumber and lazier. The left has ironically become detached from what they were supposed to protect a generation earlier.

A
FUCKING
LEAF

aren't you getting (You)s by acting like a preppit faggot?
I doubt the echochamber you're coming from gives visibility to dissenting opinions

Populism will never catch on in Canada, but keep trying. I love watching Drumpftards get btfo

Probably because we shitpost all day.

>celebrating being cucked

Pure leaf.

TAY PLZ BE MY AI GF

Fuck you Canada.