Well ???

this is the picture of the rapist who raped that german girl

How does it feel to Sup Forums knowing that this sandnigger put his penis inside of the white aryan woman while a lot of u neets will never do that?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1CVziwjaTIPi82UVXtK48vcxf8Gk&hl=de&ll=51.08273190991404,10.234425249999958&z=6
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She was a refugee helper, deserved it. Nobody cares, fuck off with your bait shitty leaf

No fucks given. More rapes need to happen before the retards wise up to these peaceful refugees.

Didn't know Shirvan from CaspianReport was an Afghan migrant rapist.

A

FUCKING

How does it feel to be a fucking leaf?

Elliot 2.0

Hussein Khavari

Do we know if it was really a rapist ?
Right wing media can be harsh against refugees sometimes

>this sandnigger put his penis inside of the white aryan woman

>germans
>white

hahahahaha
>looks weird
>has baby face
>is obsessed with his looks
it's Afghani Elliot Rodger

holy shit you're right

It feels understandable. When different tribes meet and one is submissive, the aggressive one will rape the other tribe's females. When a society is healthy and united and embraces monogamy, rape is much rarer, as cooperation and non-violent courting is rewarded.

This is just biology at play, ignored by hilarious unrealistic emotional humans. *sips tea and watches the show some more*

amen brother

he looks Asian and may be a Hazara

To all my German bros (and all other Anons if you like to help):
As soon as something like this happens use the relevant hashtags to spread Karte der Einzelfälle™.

google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1CVziwjaTIPi82UVXtK48vcxf8Gk&hl=de&ll=51.08273190991404,10.234425249999958&z=6

You don't need to write anything, no comment. Just the link to the map.
Let every bitch and every cuck see what happens around them and how the MSM still talks about some exceptions. Some of them will start to have doubts, will start to look into it and maybe change their mind.

Probably Hazara, looks gooky as fuck

Looks very Islamic to me

>Be American
>Live in AR
>Only ME's we got is 1 guy working at gas station who won't do shit around hicks with guns.
Feels all the way good.

Underrated

>STOP!

>RAPETIME!

This

I want to fucking slaughter this son of a cunt and watch him struggle to breath as the blood from his slit throat enters his lungs

>tfw 27 and never scored.

At least you're an upstanding citizen that isn't raping innocent people.

go to a hooker and get it over with you idiot. sex is overrated, stop being hung up on it. get it over with.

Rape a 10 year old refugee man, make sure is a boy. pay those motherfuckers with the same coin.

Nigger, that shit's fucking disgusting.

Losing your virginity to a prostitute is one of the most depressing acts a man can do.

Just go to a fucking bar and chat a few girls up.

i've been doing this. not only online but irl too. if someone spews a load bullshit about muh refugees i demand they open this on their phone or laptop. fucc boiis ge real quiet looking up their city.

keep doing the lords work. next we gotta meme merkel to death

The girl dug her grave the moment she advocatee for refugees.

Hey bin that knife, son.

>1 post by this id

Looks asian to me.

>losing your virginity
>man
it doesn't fucking mean shit as a man. go be an effeminate cuck elsewhere, leaf.

plus, we're talking legal prostitution, not street hookers.

Just get a fucking 40€ hooker at your nearest puff. They speak barley german so it's not nearly as embarressing for you.
Its one of those things you just have to go trough with if you're still a virgin.

>fuck a whore
>engage in general shittalk
>build some confidence
>fuck the whore again
>profit

this guy is 100% related to genghis, not a sandnigger you fucking leaf idiot

yeah right and have the sheriff knock your door the next morning to take you in for a rape accusation because becky thought she was too drunk

That bird might've flied ten or twenty years ago but it sure as shit don't fly now hombre

Are some people so desperate to actually have sex to the point they are willing to pay for sex that can actually even give you a disease?

>Related to genghis
Raping is in his nature
Nothing to see here, citizens. Now move along

You are unfortunately correct but your apathy puts you on the same level as a shitskin rapist.

>can actually even give you a disease?
amerifat, what you call a hooker, we don't have here.

we have women who are tested weekly, and only work in a safe environment, with security and only with condoms. they also check every man for any signs of STDs (even though they use a condom) and reject anyone with any weird shit.

blame hollywood for overhyping sex to the point that many kids grow up with this anxiety and just can't chat up random girls because sex to them is this legendary thing when irl it's fucking nothing. so they have to get it over with to realize they're holding themselves back

Crap, lost it hard, now I'm imagining him doing a report on it.

>tfw lost my virginity to a dirty hooker 2 weeks ago and feel more depressed than ever

fuck you Sup Forums

now go an talk to normal girls with that new perspective.

>being depressed because you used a whore for what she was intended for
at least now you know sex is not some legendary shit, and that women are not better than you.

This

Sex has merely become a way to think straight again after being horny

My apathy does not equate me with a rapist, don't direct your frustration at me. These useful idiots who advocate for these shitskins deserve to be the examples. Their warped worldviews endanger my family and my community. I welcome such deserving rapes, it will be entertaining to see how far the left's cognitive dissonance can go.

>at least now you know sex is not some legendary shit, and that women are not better than you.
You sound bitter af KEK

tfw you make a quality shitpost but don't get enough (you)s

Listen, you're right that these refugees-welcome faggots need to experience consequences of their actions but rape is one of the worst things imaginable, I wouldn't wish it on the wives or children of my enemies.

I recognize that it may be the only way for them to see the truth but we must acknowledge that this is tragic, not funny or "ironic". If you don't see how shitskin that attitude is, then I have nothing more to say.

Your virtue signalling is embarrassing, step off the high horse. I don't need a lecture on how horrible rape is when it's part of what I fear for my family and friends should my state decide to import these barbarians.

>you're right
>I recognize that it may be the only way
Then shut the fuck up, wasting my time with your pathetic teenage feels.

ok but I'm not. have you ever talked to these betas? if anything, I'm pissed off by them and their skewed views.

what the fuck

kill yourself

I thought Asians were supposed to be well-behaved

>a lot of u
>will never do that?
just watch the free video user

Why are Germans so ugly

That's been edited

The fuck is with refugees and these firetruck red shoes, I see it constantly

I don't even see niggers wearing them around here, so it can't be that they're trying to imitate them

This is a great redpilling tool. Who started the map?

You bring up barbarism, but you don't realize your apathy is barbaric in its nature.

Why would I be virtue-signalling? I do not care for inflating my own ego, or impressing anyone. You must realize that you demonstrating severe hypocrisy.

What an ugly chink.

*you are demonstrating severe hypocrisy

Fucking Canada man. Jesus Christ.

Jelly

Now try with female hooker, user.

What's the big fucking deal you pathetic cucks? I lost my virginity to a hooker. I was on cloud 9 that day. She was very clean, kind and fun. Like any normal gf only we get straight to business.

He looks like a faggot.

I thought they were the good afghans

Looks Central Asian to me. Or some Mangol/Tartar Shia Hazara abomnation.
Anyway, did they get him? She shouldn't have been anywhere near them people without a Mahram.

There are no good afghans

Yes there are. A dead Afghan is a good Afghan :^) .

>profit for the pimp aka jew

Afghans look ugly as sin

They're like Arabs who have been raped for Mongels for a few generations.

Your not as alpha as you think if you have to pay to lose your virginity, weebo cuck.

I don't care. I'm a shitty virgin male but by no means ugly and I'll just try to find a gf and become happy.

Paying to fuck bitches Is simply convenient.

Why leave my hotel room when I just call hookers and pizza directly to the door.