My mind has been totally fucked over with the combination of "Assange dead", "Wikileaks compromised", "pizzagate"...

my mind has been totally fucked over with the combination of "Assange dead", "Wikileaks compromised", "pizzagate", "psyop" etc. what does it mean that the Drudge Report is silent on all this? What the actual fuck is with any of this shit?

set me straight Sup Forums

Here is my interpretation of events. Last night Milo was supposed to give a speech on the Comet Pizza scandal. He was called before the event and told to remain silent. When he revealed this information to the crowd he did not look scared. He kept saying he had to "wait". This does not mean he was silenced. I believe that higher ups are aware and don't want to blow the lid on comet pizza as it is just one location. There is a global web of corruption and pizza places that also do the exact same thing as Comet pizza. Milo has a large following and him talking about the issue would cause other "pizza" places to go into hiding. I think drudge, trump, bannon, and gowdy all know. They are playing the waiting game til inauguration. Then the day of the rope will be upon us.

Leave your basement once in a while, kiwi-faggot.

The higher ups are the ones consuming the pizza.

The best analogy is that Comet Pizza is just one head of the hydra. Going after Comet will do nothing in the long run to stop global child abuse by the Satanists.

Yes and that is why Trump has been so careful. His comments about Haiti having whole villages taken by Hillary was enough to convince me that he knows.

...and the Assange thing?

cheers man

Sup Forums is the truth path of light.

I still believe that the 8ch post is real and that he was indeed kidnapped and flew on that aircraft that departed from the closed airport. If he isn't dead he's probably being tortured. That if he isn't CIA - something I don't believe but that is always important to have in mind.

99% chance: People who really hate Hillary pored over wikileaked emails with magnifying glasses, imagined they saw a pattern there, and invented pizzagate
1% chance: Washington insiders use pizza-related words to discuss pedophilia

Eh, with all the other elite pedophile stuff that's come out over the years, it's much more like 90% to 10%. It still smells primarily like confirmation bias, but jesus christ who really knows?

This. The media focus on discrediting it is a sign there may be something there. We all know the media doesnt choose what gets reported.

I'm sick of the phrase "we all know..."

Most of it is complete and utter dead-end bullshit that you shouldn't really waste time """"investigating"""" if you can call brainstorming like an autist with other anons about pedo tunnel networks that span the entire country "investigation"

The main tactic by these pizzagate spastics is to just keep making as much noise as possible, screaming "CHILD TRAFFICKING RING RUN BY POLITICIANS" repeatedly while having absolutely NOTHING solid to back up accusations like that.

They're hoping mob mentality takes over, they're hoping they can "meme" investigation into pedo politicians into reality without doing any actual god damn investigation, just chasing fucking shadows and making noise. If you're going to do it, be fucking mature about it, stop talking utter unconfirmed horse shite until you have evidence to back up what you say.

Mindless extrapolation based on pure assumption is counter productive idiocy. You can't approach the real world with serious accusations like this with nothing but fucking memetic synchronicity backing you up. Grow the fuck up and take some fucking pictures of politicians fucking/kidnapping children and you might get somewhere but right now we have no victims, no witnesses, no physical evidence of any kind, no pictures or videos confirming anything of the sort.

The people mindlessly pushing this shit are on the same level as a brainwashed SJWs who might say something like "but if you don't send a man accused of rape to jail it might stop other rape victims coming forward" The facts about the matter clearly aren't fucking relevant to you people any more, it doesn't matter if comet pizza appears to have absolutely nothing to do with child trafficking, you'll soldier on anyway because you're "fighting the good fight" right?

Pizzagate fags need to be gassed, they are subhuman.

Also, I forgot to add "fake news" to the list of shit doing my head in. Is pizzagte being hyped up artificially to further censorship? Or is this just paranoia?

Pizzagate is one of the consequences of "fake news" and the loss of faith in the media.

Plenty of anons here saw actual "conspiracies" like Hillary's health or a million refugees streaming over the border become a reality. It's no surprise they'd go looking for more, and no surprise at all that the media are now unable to stop them.

What do you mean by "consequence"

I'm not sure if anyone knows who I am but I'm coming back from the dead to tell you guys to never stop. Keep digging. I, and the kids in boys town need justice.

My name is Gary Caradori. I was killed for investigating this very same topic in 1990. I was a firm believer in our system and believed that people who did the most vile wrongs should be punished. Unfortunately I was assasinated but I believe in the meme magic of all of you and am coming here briefly from another dimension to tell you all to never stop. Don't let evil win this time.

Praise KEK.

Don't let these shitposting shills stop any of you. Meme on.

>still in denial

pizzagate is a honeypot