Brit/pol/ - Red, white, and blue edition

>Supreme Court Brexit case: Theresa May vows to secure 'red, white and blue Brexit' as appeal enters day two - live
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/06/supreme-court-day-two-live/

>Corbynites allied themselves with bullying Trots. Now they're surprised they're getting bullied in turn
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/06/corbynites-allied-bullying-trots-now-surprised-getting-bullied/

>'Time is short' for Brexit deal
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38221140

>Brexit Live: Supreme Court case
bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-politics-37976580

>So THAT'S why he needs an army! EU's Juncker predicts WW3 after Italian referendum result
express.co.uk/news/politics/740141/Jean-Claude-Juncker-EU-boss-populism-war-Europe-WW3

>'Jingoistic claptrap' Tim Farron blasts May over calls for 'red, white and blue Brexit'
express.co.uk/news/politics/740400/Tim-Farron-Theresa-May-Brexit-red-white-blue-bahrain

>Police Chief Blames Merkel Migrant Policy for Teenage Girl Murder-Rape
breitbart.com/london/2016/12/06/police-chief-blames-merkel-policy-death-maria-l/

>Home Office Allow Pakistani Hate Preacher To Deliver Speech in Scotland
breitbart.com/london/2016/12/06/home-office-allow-pakistani-hate-preacher-deliver-speech-scotland/

>UK will have less than 18 months to negotiate deal, says EU's broker
theguardian.com/politics/2016/dec/06/uk-will-have-under-18-months-to-negotiate-deal-says-eus-brexit-broker

>Sorry Remoaners. The British peso is on its way back
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/12/sorry-remoaners-british-peso-way-back/

>Theresa May pledges ‘red, white and blue Brexit’
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/theresa-may-brexit-red-white-and-blue-soundbite-a7458681.html

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DanJukes17/status/806129961698463744
politics.co.uk/news/2016/12/06/pressure-mounts-on-tory-mp-to-resign-over-football-loan
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

twitter.com/DanJukes17/status/806129961698463744

But what does the YKTD stand for?

Imperial Leather and fuck May

You Know The Difference isn't it?

INSHALLAH

6th for an open, global-minded Britain

> , and

>he still doesn't trust mummy May

smdh

What difference?

Is he right, lads?

Is this how the Left could save us?

Free trade desu

What's wrong with the Oxford comma senpai?

They'll do 1 and then end there. 2, 3, 4 & 5 are tacked on to pay lip service to the concerns expressed by Leave voters that the left care about i.e. not immigration.

Wtf! I think it's that easy to fix all of our problems now!

2,3,4 and 5 are not truly possible within in EU. This dipshit lectures people on """Brexit idiocy""" while not having the faintest idea of how it operates

Is Beppe Grillo, dare I say it, /ourconfusedmemelord/?

There is NOTHING wrong with The Beatles okay. If they're good enough for the Queen, they're good enough for you.

>inb4 the Hitchens parrot shrieks "MUH DEGENERACY"

Why are we such a fucking meme country now? Meaningless soundbite after meaningless soundbite.

> Brexit means Brexit
> Red, white and blue Brexit
> Northern Powerhouse

Post more things that don't fucking mean anything.

If you voted Remain, you probably hate African farmers tbqhwy. Remainers are the REAL racists. Gary Johnson 2016 btw

Stop challenging Brexit.

>celebrate our diversity
>living within our means
>politics of division
>Our Enn Aitch Ess

>tfw democracy is considered populist and right-wing

> Little Englanders

Her Majesty has been pretty shit though

Reneged completely on her coronation vows by letting us join the EU and she let Tony Blair include favourable references to Equality&Diversity in her Christmas speeches

>nation of immigrants
>THINGS

Black Sabbath > The Beatles okay?

>tfw populism is considered an ugly thing

Apparently cyber physical systems is an actual term

>the internet of THINGS

>tfw my boss referred to me and people who voted leave as Little Englanders

I'm glad that HMRC are going to rape him.

>Hard Working People

Another by-election inc.
politics.co.uk/news/2016/12/06/pressure-mounts-on-tory-mp-to-resign-over-football-loan

>Red, white and blue brexit

What did she mean by this?

Not even memeing, what the fuck does it mean?

I WORK IN THE EN AYTCH ESS SO MY OPINION IS MORE IMPORTANT

Every week on QT

>Kill off Brexit idiocy and 'deal with' protestors

Yes just ignore the winning side of a referendum that are currently furious at having their decision dragged through the supreme court, let alone actively ignored.

>Impose anti-free trade laws that make Britain a less attractive place for companies to invest in, and make them set up shop in a country where manufacturing costs will be higher and thus prices will rise

Hurr durr what could possibly go wrong there?

>Don't just ignore the EU referendum, but actively tie the UK further into the EU and then try and get 'regulated' (lol) movement of people

'Regulated' is a buzzword mass migrationists use to give the appearance that immigration is being controlled. No, asking Yipsum and his family if they have any diseases is not a regulated immigration system. The EU will never stand for controls on free movement of people you fucking twat.

>Stop selling British companies to foreign investors

I'd love more limitations on this but for a variety of reasons, ain't gonna happen.

>Compel banks to work with and for business not against it

Literally a meaningless phrase only uttered by somebody that has never worked in financial services.

IKR

Maybe Are Mosley was right?

It means "I'm giving you a Brexit as soft as the Pope's cock but to ease the pain I'm going to dress it up in patriotic wrapping that makes Daily Mail readers cream themselves"

>Muh fairness

As Scott Adams says, "fairness" is an argument for children and idiots.

Gosh, I should visit Brit/pol/ more often. I'll just love seeing you guys go from euphoric to concerned to devastated within 2 years all while blaming the EU no matter what.

>A country that works for everyone
>Living within our means
>Diversity

>tfw modern Britian is prouder of its state healthcare provider than habeas corpus or Magna Carta

>makes Daily Mail readers cream themselves"

Nah, it'll make Daily Mail editors cream themselves, not the readers.

This. A lot on here won't admit it but Queen Liz has been terrible - the first monarch of the U.K. to effectively get annexed. But she didn't care as she's a Eurocuck herself. We haven't had a based monarch since Victoria.

Reminder that YKTD is a mentally ill NEET who has literally NOTHING in his life but brit/pol/. The only way to get him to fuck off is to constantly remind him of this fact and express exactly how worthless his regurtitated opinions are. He can't handle it and runs away for a while to cut himself, if we keep up the pressure he might do us all a favour and neck himself once and for all.

Why do krauts get personally offended when people criticise or go against the EU?

Gosh, I should visit Germany more often. I'll just love seeing you guys go from concerned to devastated to anally annihilated within 2 years all while refusing to blame the ficki ficki on Pakis

Germany's the beating heart of the EU, the two words are basically synonyms to them

Charles will be so much worse. I hope she hangs on as long as possible tbqh.

You ain't seen nothing yet

>1 post by this ID
>Meta-post about YKTD

People who do nothing but complain about how annoying YKTD is are worse than YKTD himself.

Totally agree with this. George V was promising, but with all the fucking up the world received and the decline of Britain beginning under him in 1912/3, it's been nearly 116 years since we had a decent monarch.

>1 post by THAT ID
Not doing anyone any favours surely

>We musn't seek friendly relations with the world's most powerful nation because he's a bit of a cad.
These people are overgrown children

>Brexit as soft as the Pope's cock

so it's going to be hard on the youngest generations then.

Daily reminder that we have been infiltrated.

Germans chimped out over it here too. They've been brainwashed. They think the EU is Germany's ticket at redemption even though they're fucking everyone over again. Truly a nation of autists.

>These people are overgrown children

Well yeah, they're women

>Sensible debate on immigration
>Pull up the drawer bridge
>Nation of immigrants
>Sense of tolerance and fair play

>le CHRISTIANS are all le CHILD RAPISTS DUDE LMAO RELIGION BTFO XDDDD

Of all the flaws in Catholicism you go for the fedora-tier argument, well done pepeposter well done

It seems like they're a hollowed out country that isn't allowed to take pride in their own history or culture anymore. It's fucking pathetic. I fear we'll be there soon.

Does he mean staff or passengers?

Underrated

What do you mean? The fact that that was my first post ITT as well?

T. mad catholic.

It's a joke you autist.

>YKTD is a child rape apologist
Who knew?

>Fire up SuperPower 2
>Start as UK
>Ban Muslims
>Game crashes

Fuck off

Do you disagree with that statement though? Do you think people SHOULD be bullied because of their sexuality? You are aware that you are the pinnacle of degeneracy right?
>LARPs as a conservative pretending to have the high ground when in reality you're a disgusting NEET

Not an argument

You know what you are, it'll get you eventually.

I just got back from my first teacher training interview, I feel sick with anxiety now.

If there was a civil war between Remainers and Brexiteers, where would the key locations be? Obviously London. The Fenland region would be a rebellious stronghold just like in the real civil war. Birmingham would be the capital of the Brexitannia. Scotland would be purged once and for all.

Staff. The passengers are probably 90% muzzie at this point.

Yes

No

bretty good

You could just burn down the cities and universities towns and remainers would lose

Cottage pie is so comfy

lel

Don't bother mate the kids are too degenerate.

>sensible debate on immigration
>having concerns about immigration is not racist
>we need to talk about immigration
>we understand the public are worried about immigration
I think we should heavily curb immigration.
>OY VEY TRIPLE HITLER

>Birmingham

Fuck no, it's be the first to burn.

It's for primary school level so they are not that bad at all.

ta pal.

A Doom Paul edit of this with Farage would be funny

Fucking disgusting.

True, the bad behaviour starts about Year 5 / 6 then

Never underestimate the Scots. They can always find ways to let you down.

Even the ones who voted to Leave would undoubtedly fight for the Remainers if only to avoid being labelled a racist, a label that makes porridge wogs contort in pain, similar to pouring salt on a slug.

year 3-4 is the sweet spot

any earlier and you'll be wiping arses and cleaning up snot, any older and you'll be dealing with little dickheads

Just keep repeating 'legitimate concerns' over and over like a mantra while REEEEEEEing at anyone who even hints at addressing them. Shit makes me 900000000% fucking mad

imagine unironically being a catholic
doesn't bear thinking about

Papists are not welcome here.

>We need a sensible debate on immigration where we discuss none of the negative consequences of immigration (because that demonises the immigrants, and thus ruins the 'senbisble' debate) and only discuss the positive consequences.

t. Londoner

Sola Scriptura DESU