Electoral College Says Nooo

What you think would gonna happen, if the electoral college refuses to vote for Trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KmrNxrY8WJI
youtube.com/watch?v=CPvH1vSYXCg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

Don't even worry about it. Trump can not be stopped by any force known currently to mankind

>what do you think will happen?
The biggest BTFO in Sup Forums history

>inb4 Americans say there will be civil war
You obese tough guys aren't going to do shit.

I think it would to an armed uprising honestly.

People were already sick of liberalism being pushed on them... this would be match on the fuel.

I'm not advocating it mind you, but I really think this place would go off like a powder keg.

Republicans would 180 on what they think of the electoral college because they are adult crybabies.

They won't actually be able to do anything, except practice saying madam president in front of a mirror.

Trump isn't going to lose enough electors, though, so republicans should just relax and count their lucky stars that the electoral vote has overriden the popular vote twice in their favor recently.

How exactly would that look like? I mean would there be an armed march from hillybillytown to washington?

ITT we assume it would really happen, though i agree is unlikely

They should be made aware on a daily basis that their addresses, phone numbers and contacts are public information, and if they believe crazy white people are as gunmad as they claim, it would be in their best interest not to disobey the result of the process.

Probably start off as skirmishes between cops and protesters during protests and slow escalate from there.

>I'm not advocating it mind you

You're still going on a watchlist for that post.

Literally nothing.

Nothing. Trump will be president

Some rednecks would stage armed protests, but that would be about it.

>The biggest BTFO in Sup Forums history

That opportunity is already gone after the election.

you would expect protests in big cities?

Could, but who knows. It's hard to say. People here are unpredictable really.

War. Simple as that.

The popular vote meme is only there because illegals voted multiple times in states the DNC controls. So that's nothing but salt.

So if the Electoral College cites that or any of the Glenn Beck Mormon newspeak to usurp Democracy so Washington DC can go back to flooding the country with illegals and creating a permanent underclass, there will be murders.

Shut up faggot, the popular vote was that the majority chose nobody, you want war so bad, fight the 117 million fucking people who don't want to be governed. Assbag.

War. So you would mount your MBT and attack... what exactly?

Day off of middle-school, eh?

>illegals voted multiple times in states the DNC controls
Do you have any evidence of this?

Evidence KEK u r so 2015

Congress would dispute the faithless electoral votes to void them then select trump/pence

it would be hilarious. god I hope they try, be so funny.

If they choose to abstain or can't decide who to give 270 votes to it goes to congress and the senate, I believe.

wed kill all democrats and slaughter all blacks n jews

yeah I'm sure that will work out fine.

Threadly reminder that /r/The_Donald is compromised and is no longer useful to us.

scott foval in the operation veritas videos sums it up pretty well.

I would lose all respect for americans & Trrump supporters if they didn't begin to purge the electors

It would be more like the title of pic related's new book

>What you think would gonna happen, if the electoral college refuses to vote for Trump?
Conservatives will go online and whine.

Liberals will go online and gloat.

yeah, nobody would really care.

uhh, there u got me, is that possible? would that be the legal approach then?

How do I stop myself from wanting to rip into people arguing for Hillary on ethical grounds?

>yeah, nobody would really care.
"Oh Trump didn't get elected? Hmm...Maybe I should do something about it? Oh wait, if I did anything I'd miss football/my favorite sitcom/my favorite anime. Ah well."

>You obese tough guys aren't going to do shit.
You have no idea what Hillary would do to us besides start a war with Russia.

Not only would Hillary getting in mean that she would get us into a needless war, it would basically confirm everyone's suspicions about all the shady bullshit she's pulling.

Basically: if she gets in, it means the system is corrupt.

We shouldn't have done shit in 1941-45, Nederlander.

sure everything would be fine if they hijacked the election.

WAIT.... who is this? Is this you, OP? The guy in the picture... I swear, he looks just like a guy who sucked my dick at a gas station outside of Boston. Maybe 2014. Do you remember? "Mr. C's Gas bar" or something like that?

youtube.com/watch?v=KmrNxrY8WJI

>sure everything would be fine if they hijacked the election.
Oh I'm not saying "everything would be fine" I'm saying no one would do anything about it because would actually require real risk.

Jews have been shitting up your homelands and destroying your race ever since you were born but because they legally stopped Trump from winning the election, now you'll rise up and do something about it?
lolno.

no clue either, but obv not me

so lets see, 60,000,000 people lose faith in the system if not everyone. yeah this will end well.

They will instate Hillary instead, and label all who object deplorable racists or whatever.

It's gonna happen. The corruption of the US system rarely let my worst expectations down. And where my expectations fail, the political confirmation-bias of the useful idiots always seem to compensate.

It's gonna happen. Screencap this.

Yeah, I didn't mean OP, that was a mistake. I meant the burger.

>Implying they would pull this shady shit
>Implying they would Commit Political Suicide

soros was 180 degrees wrong lol

>so lets see, 60,000,000 people lose faith in the system if not everyone.
Why would they lose faith in it now?

A vast majority of those people are sheep and will vote however their favorite party and/or media tells them to vote.

Fuck, the fact that they're relying on voting shows how much of a sheep they already are.

Your masters will never allow you to vote yourselves freedom from them.

>yeah this will end well.
If they do it and legally get away with it shows that they know it will end well.
If they honestly believed their actions would start a civil war they wouldn't be doing it unless their goal was an immediate, oppressive police state with martial law. And no one but Alex "muh fitlers" Jones believes that.

Fake and Gay
The video is doctored

yeah I hope, I gotta see this shit.

whos on munchies?

youtube.com/watch?v=CPvH1vSYXCg

I red that it is more likely it would be Kasich if they really would try to pull such a stunt, but no clue

Soros will be wrong on both fronts.

>whos on munchies?
What are you, 12?

This exact same thing happened during the republican primaries when Cruz tried to steal Donald's delegates, it's literally nothing.

mostly bored.

Don't be mad because you have nothing to fight for

>mostly bored.
You're proving my point.

All you and anyone else would do is shitpost if Hillary takes this election away from Trump.

Put it another way, what will YOU PERSONALLY do if this happens? Wait for someone else to do something so you can join?

That's what everyone else will do as well, nothing will happen

If Electoral Voters flip votes for Hillary then there will be a Civil war.

yeah it will work out fine, I'm sure. lol

This final desperate push will do nothing.

Although, on the off chance enough of them vote against the will of the people, things might get bad for them.
Civil war is only an option if your freedoms are being taken away. Silencing the votes of millions and successfully toppling a democratic vote is a good way to start one.

literal war

Civil war.... How exactly would that look like? Like in Syria? Or in Ukraine? Vietnam?

I wouldn't be surprised if a bunch of the electors were assassinated.

idk half the country wakes up realizing there goverment is full of it. And you hijacked a major election. idk what would happen.

>dude, weed! lmao!
Oh yeah. They're shaking in their boots.

It is not half the country, it is 20%, 25% tops, on the other side is another 20% bunch and the vast majority doesn't give a shit

>sixty million people
>half the country
lolwut

but everyone would know the system is bullshit. what happens after that?

>what happens after that?
You go back to watching monday night football like the good little sheep you are.

Yeah IDK either, part of me thinks it could be more of a cold civil war and the country splits, but the other part of me realizes that people could actually try to storm DC.

yeah everyone will just watch football.

It's not gonna happen, but I hope it does.

The Chaos would be YUGE

Would be a great favor for the ancap movement.

>yeah everyone will just watch football.
Yes, you will. Or you'll just post inane youtube clips because you're bored.

this is exactly ITT, I don't know either, but I assume it couldn't be back to normal. And besides your system already IS bullshit and kinda rigged

yeah, nothing will happen. i'm gonna go watch football.

Considering more people voted for Hillary the majority of America would rejoice.

>implying this 70 year old gasbag should be in charge

>if the electoral college refuses to vote for Trump?

they have that right

electoral college is one of the barriers protecting American from authoritarianism and lunatics

Why the fuck are you still here CTR, work on getting a real job

>yeah, nothing will happen. i'm gonna go watch football.
Go back to Sup Forums. You belong there.

Next best show on the internet.
From the team that brought you...
X Korea Best Korea, Bring Our Boys Back, Bring Our Boys Back 2 Muzzie Boogaloo, Remove Kebab: the Serb opera, Lybia Must Die, Assad Never Goes and of course Cockholes be Holin':
The American Revolution! Watch on all channels for the next couple years.

Oh, and don't forget the sequel to Assad Never Goes, fifty shades of moderation.

this would mean civil war

keep deluding yourself guy.

i'm just laughing. check my ....

>What you think would gonna happen, if the electoral college refuses to vote for Trump?

Oh look, an entire electoral college hanging from trees like christmas decorations!

Sarcasm aside, it's illegal in about 22 states to vote for someone who wasn't chosen by the people of that state. Electorates can be imprisoned for voting against the will of the people in those states, thankfully. It should be all states, to be honest.

This includes Florida.

>Why the fuck are you still here CTR, work on getting a real job
>CTR

Ok, BEFORE the election, Sup Forums was all like "we're the majority, everybody who disagrees with us is paid to do so".
AFTER the election: "It doesn't really matter that we're still the minority, we're somehow better than the majority".
Try to keep up, user.

#saltyredtears

Will the Confederate army accept foreign men? Combat trained corpsman reportan

#onlyliberalcuckthings
#Isuckcocks
#myMothersBull

this is what you sound like, tool

So why would you have them at all?

if Trump merely fails to get a majority, the Republican House will make him president anyway.

if Hillary got a majority of electoral votes, there would be an unholy shitstorm the likes of which have not been seen in the U.S. since 1860.

>So why would you have them at all?

To ensure that geographically everyone in America has some form of say.

With popular vote instead of electoral vote, Clinton would've won just because she's ridiculously popular in California and New York (By ridiculously popular I mean like 85% of votes from these two locations were Clinton.)

Clinton won these two states by a landslide, but she failed to win 33 other states. If this was popular vote, she would've lost 33 states but won the election. Much less fair in comparison to Electoral college which guarantees every state's vote matters.

And since Hillary gave up there's only Trump left.

If I am understanding this correctly, the idea is to make it so big, densely populated areas cities can't matter more than thinly populated, farm areas.
For example, if Los Angeles simply didn't vote, Trump would've won the popular vote.
Oh, also, the founding fathers didn't exactly like the idea of a direct will of majority, so no way US has a compromise between Congress choosing the president and the people.

Kidnapping and live streaming executions of the treasonous electors.

So now*