Sunni or Shia?

Sunni or Shia?

What is the difference, really ?

Fuck them both heil Hitler.

A Muslim is a Muslim and they have to go back

Sand nigger

Shia

They will fight with us against Sunnis

Sunni, I guess. They're way more corrupt and jewey, but if they had some kind of reformation, I could see them being compatible with the modern world.

Shiites are good because at least they stick to their guns. But they're way more insane.

Both need to be eradicated or forcefully converted to Christianity.

one likes to fuck goats while the other sheep

nobody cares about your pedophile prophet and your made up belief systems.

>catholics vs protestants
both delusional fags, just like you muslim scum.

zurück in die türkei du hurensohn

Both deserve to be nuked

This. Sunnis are the real problem. Guess which sect Al Qaeda and ISIS belong to.

which ones hate jews more?

vs sunna and shia

shia muslims (Iranians) are our long lost indo-european brothers who have been led astray down the path of Islam but who still helped us by attacking the ottoman empire from the east so that we could beat them back out of europe.

the bonds of indo-european unity helping to repel the semitic and turkic hordes.

Why not just kill them all?

sunni are crazy arab terrorists, shia are slightly less crazy persians

It dates back to the beginning of Islam, and was largely political in nature.

Muhammad died without leaving any sons. Most of his companions felt that the moslem who could best emulate Muhammad should become the leader of all moslems, while some other ones thought it was Muhammad's son-in-law Ali who should lead. Shia literally just means "the partisans of Ali". Over time it developed into a religious distinction as well, and the schism has existed ever since. Shia are the more occult of the two and definitely the most violent, but because Sunnis make up 85% of moslem population people think they are the only violent sect.

Shias are even worse tbqh. Only Sufis are non-violent "muslims"

They are all mudpeople who need to be confined to their shitholes

Why not neither?

Sunni.

Shia are 80% of the Muslim population.
Sunni are 20% of the Muslim population.

Do the math. If we help 20% exterminate 80%, we already got rid of 99% of all Muslims in the West and the rest (about 900 million total).

We'd be left with a little 150 million to deal with and they'd all be in the Middle East.

Tactical advantage.

Neither. But I dislike Shia a bit less. They're crazier, but at least they're more predictable and are less of a bunch of goatfuckers.
Also every fucking terrorist is always a fucking sunni.

Fucking Neither.

Nuke Iran
Nuke Saudi Arabia

Destroy sunni and shia islamist funding hubs and prop up the people who are fighting against the radicals like the PM of Egypt, King of Jordan. Also support the Kurds, even though they are communists its better than religious fascists.

If I was forced to choose though I would choose shia

>Sunni or Shia?
Islam has no place in the modern world and all sects of the cult should be be wiped from the face of this earth.

Other way around.

And then you'd be left with the more violent of the sects. Shia is incredibly violent

Shia of course

>Better than Christianity tier
Alawite
Sufi

>Okay tier
Shia
Southeast Asian Sunni

>Low tier
Sunni

>Shit tier
Salafi
Wahhabi

Both is shit but Sunni are the 90% majority and a more immediate threat

Other way around retard.

Honestly, Shia, Sunnis are the biggest pieces of shit on the planet.

>>Shia are 80% of the Muslim population.
>Sunni are 20% of the Muslim population.
it's the other way around, leaf.

Shia = Iran (kills isis)
Sunni = arabs (including Wahabi isis)

Wifes bull encouraged us all to re-convert from our heathen ways back to Islam, but only the Sunni version. Shia is heretical.

Guess what all 19 9/11 Muslims were a part of

This

Neither. Sufi or nothing.

wow americans really live up to the meme about them all being dumber than holy fuck

What does Sup Forums know about Bektashis?

Apparently the foul Albanians have some sort of sect going on in there. We have the original.

this
sufis are the only good muslims
worked for one and he was based af

>Sunni or Shia?
Neither sandniggers nor their sandnigger religion belong in White countries.

Mentally retarded or mentally disabled?

What are some examples of Shia being more violent than Sunni?

ISIS is Sunni, Saddam Hussein was Sunni, the terrorists on 9/11 and all recent attacks were all Sunni

The only time that I can think of Shias fucking directly with the West is the Iran Hostage Crisis

Battleborn

The world shouldn't have to suffer while they decide which is better, they're both dumb. Purge them all.

Grey-Mane

sunni is for the vulgar commoner. shia has some elitist believes, i.e. theyre the only ones that really understand islam. hence leaders like assad and his family will be shia while ruling over a country of sunni

Shia, who we should really start working with instead of ((Isreal))

assad understands importance of secularism in middle east, he is good in my book

They just don't commit the most because Sunnis are 85% of musselmen. Shia partisans commit so much ethnic violence in and around the Middle-East, you need only look for it

Hezbollah is shia, for instance. They are one of the worst terror groups.

kek

Iran is the only worthwhile country in the Middle East, so I'll have to go for Sunnis. Although it's more of a Persian versus (Gulf) Arab thing for me, perhaps it just so happens that Shia vs Sunni falls in line with that. Although nearly all of the violence against the West has come from Sunni sects, while very little has come from Shiites.

I'm with you on that

Actually, we shouldn't be working with sandniggers or kikes. None of them belong in White countries.

Why do you think otherwise?

Shia, because since they've clearly committed heresy at least once, they'll do it again, and thus, Islam could one day go through it's own variety of the Enlightenment.

>Only Sufis are non-violent "muslims"

Which is why the only Sufi temple in the world does not exist in the Middle East, but instead in a fishing village widely considered part of the Dutch Bible Belt.

But boy oh boy, aren't those Christians just exactly as bad as radical muslims!

Hezbollah has all the right in the world to exist. Fuck what the jews are doing over there.

Iranians tend to stay in Iran, as they're actually a developed country. No reason not to back them over the fucking kikes out to bankrupt the world for personal gain.

hey but hitler allied with them

Sunni's murder Westerners, Shia's don't.

The enemy of your enemy is not your friend. Thinking like that is a good way to empower a greater enemy.

>Shia partisans commit so much ethnic violence in and around the Middle-East

Zero fucks given.

As long as they don't attack Europeans I don't care.

>Iranians tend to stay in Iran, as they're actually a developed country. No reason not to back them over the fucking kikes out to bankrupt the world for personal gain.
Aside from the fact that they're sandniggers and we should have nothing to do with them.

We don't need them. They need us.

Hitler considered Muslims to be "more European" than Christians, my dude

They would definitely attack Europeans if they weren't too busy attacking Sunnis.

Neither

Only good mudslime is a dead one or a converted one

They've been doing quite well with us against them in holding the jews at bay. At the least, we shouldn't be neutral and remove all the stupid sanctions the jews have placed.

The enemy of your enemy is not your friend. Thinking like that is a good way to empower a greater enemy.

Supporting Hezbollah is pretty cucked of you given what happened to Lebanon.

That guy was probably tripping on meth
AGAIN

Correct

>They've been doing quite well with us against them in holding the jews at bay.
Only because they sell their oil to people other than the JewSA and they're working on the bomb.

>At the least, we shouldn't be neutral and remove all the stupid sanctions the jews have placed.
Oh I agree. That would entail us not having anything to do with them.

Shia, they're less and they can't wage jihad until their master imam says so. Which is like expecting the coming of Christ.
They're shitty to each other, though.

King Saudi are Whabbist Sunnis.
That's who neo-cons like Hillary Clinton prop up.
That's how we end up funding and giving tactical support to groups like ISIS, so they can go spread chaos, torture, murder and genocide, then when the dems 8 years are up, we pull the rug out from under their support network in washington, flip the script by electing republicans, and send in our troops to mow them down.

Its standard operating procedure in american politics and warfare.

You can read in wikileaks how Hillary was working with the Saudis to secure a Sunni Dominance throughout the region

Sunni obviously

>shia
>slightly less crazy
they fucking cut themselves to bleed.

They cut themselves, not us. That's the important point.

Shia all day every day

One are evil another are good Muslims you want in your country. Choose wisely.

sunni suckers need to GTFO
this is now a shi'a board

Shia Muslims don't bother Americans. Iran screws with America a little bit, but it's nothing compared to the degree that the Saudis do, and it's certainly to be expected when we overthrew their government.

All the same to me, keep your distance unless you want to be hit with chunks of gore or if heroically removing kebab up close.

They can fucking die in their shitty sandholes for all i care, I don't want them near my country.

>t. Abdul
Iran and Shiites in general have killed plenty of Westerners. Same as Israel vs Palestine, both sides are just as bad.

Kill both

Like you would even notice, Paco.

sufis are basically shi'a, just with fancy dancing and meditation

>muslims
>you want in your country
>MUSLIMS
Ivan what the fuck. Okay, I'm willing to admit that on top of being notorious rapists, murderers and thieves sunnis are also big time terrorists unlike shia muslims, but shia muslims are still rapists, murderers and thieves too.

source: there is unfortunately a sizeable Iraqi shia minority in Finland

Shia
alot more chilled, better looking women, less inbreeding

Sunni to the bone
shias are infidels and must return to the truth or die

also, less supported by the Jews.
So I'm going to have to say Shia, while knowing fuck all about the Caliph beef

apparently muslims have even infested trinidad desu

also, it was Sunnis who hit us on 9/11, if you're going to deflect blame from the Kikes Clinton and H.W Bush. Atleast that should be easy enough choice for Americans

Rebels or Empire?

>the truth
>muhammad didn't literally say ali was his successor in front of everyone
choose one pls

Someone post that video of the cooking show where the Shia prank caller keeps calling in to insult Aisha and the Sunni host.

The Muadhin at my mosque is from Trinidad. They look like red people from India and speak like Jamaicans. They eat carribean Indian style cuisine.

This

A mudslimes a mudslimes at the end of the day and there only ever happy when you put a bullet between the slits in those ninja outfits they wear.

Kek grew up in a Muslim family. How are you so confidently, making generalisations and forming opinions on things you clearly have no idea about.
I'm actually respecting the "nuke all muslim" guys atleast they're not just pulling really weird facts out of their asses.

is the only person who knows what they're talking about.

reported to Merkel, enjoy your lifelong vacation in the reeducation camps for nazists.

who /kharijites/ here?

No, most Sufis are Sunni