Merkel calls for burka ban!!! WAOAO!

thesun.co.uk/news/2339873/german-leader-angela-merkel-says-full-veil-is-not-appropriate-here-in-astonishing-u-turn/

Yeah cuz she's going to get BTFO if the trend in Italy, France, and UK continues.

merkel is a traitor and should never be trusted or forgiven for what she has done to germany.

Isn't the sun tabloid trash?

Elections are coming. Needs to regain the stupid sheeple. Best thing is that it will work.

Wow, it's like politicians don't actually care about social issues and just use them to push their agenda. It's making me think.

The only thing that trumps minority rights, is womens rights.

This is not really a victory.

>ban burkas
>pissed off niggers murder even more people
>ban is lifter
>nothing happened but a hefty amount of whites got rekt so it wasn't all a waste

Has Merkel completely lost her mind?

She seems like she governs and takes stances based on whatever her mood is that day.

Oh wait she's a woman

Most muslim migrants are men so why the fuck does it matter?

Yes, but the bbc reported it too.

of course, she wants to get reelected

Because she doesn't want any women to come. She wants them to stay in Syria and produce more male refugees.

This seems to go to policy these traitors seem to go for, everytime people are wising up to their insanity.

btw why is there not a single person with a hunting license in Germany?

>if
There's no if. The fire rises.

No, she knows that she's going to lose.
She's backpedaling a bit but her stance is still the same. Dont believe anything she says it's all marketing and Wahlkampflügen.

> She wants to get
Woah. I accidentally read that as a word that begins with a double serving of "ass".

It really made me think.

It is blatant pandering.
She seeks to become reelected next year and she needs the votes from the AfD.

She is pretending to do something "conservative" so people will vote for her.

Nothing willl happen.

no merkel, no!

She is perfectly sane and calculative.

Just like before, she tries to get iditos to vote for her by appearing as anti-muslim, and when she has secured all the power the goyim get wave of immigrants as thank you.

and waffle what?

Google it yourself, Texas.
>election lies

This, and only this.

>Wahlkampflügen.
lies? regular politics then

this. true elite selfishness