Donald Trump will be the only world leader to deny climate change

slate.com/articles/health_and_science/science/2016/11/donald_trump_will_be_the_only_world_leader_to_deny_climate_change.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WCU6bzRypZ4
youtube.com/watch?v=DrWznOFq38s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/El_Niño#Occurrences
youtube.com/watch?v=XXFS45ttVao
sheg.stanford.edu/upload/V3LessonPlans/Executive Summary 11.21.16.pdf
greatagain.gov/
youtu.be/75MpVO7L3Vw
youtu.be/OQsfIg7KYag
youtu.be/z5HEJLCSW0g
youtu.be/udan3dllTyk
youtube.com/watch?v=h5fbu7BjpUc
youtu.be/BUnv6Kb7syQ
youtu.be/7xX_KaStFT8
youtu.be/qi1df15VmCs
youtu.be/ODN3BDR-6dU
youtu.be/n1ma-GJ6NPc
youtu.be/qb0Zc6y3FMo
youtu.be/0w9Co8wDavY
youtu.be/1d9lm-T87AQ
youtu.be/dLbkKQ4_-EM
youtu.be/Ep-YbqfkuzM
youtu.be/wNGyFRjGC3Y
youtu.be/ESYEUWrW39I
youtu.be/muhrghfODOg
youtu.be/Z_foudD52pQ
youtu.be/WmEWXseLRlI
youtube.com/watch?v=GjOVI_PYpH8
cs.yale.edu/homes/as2446/224.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How come the only defense for global warming is:
"What? You don't believe climate change is real? Are you a retard? Everyone else does."

That's not the only defense.

There's also the "muh computer models" defense.

of course
it doesnt exist
there is no man made climate change
democrats lied

>Donald Trump will be the only uncucked western world leader

FTFY

One brave man to stand up against the globalist shills.

>models created by people who lose their funding if they don't create models that predict a certain outcome
>credible

50% chance he's right. I like those odds.

Also will be the only world leader who uses standard over metric
Also the only world leader who matters
It's lonely at the top
But he knows that already

No one denies climate change, only that if it is caused by man. Antarctica wasn't always a frozen tundra and the Sahara wasn't always a barren desert, the Earth is in a constant state of warming and cooling and anyone that tries to tell you different is a sheep or a kike trying to swindle you

LOL

>western world leader

No he's literally the only leader on the planet who does the bidding of oil companies. It didn't say "western".

PLS RAPE MY ASS EXXON MOBILE

YOU ARE MY GOD

I AM A HUGE KEK FAGGOT WHO LOVES TO BE RAPED BY BIG OIL

>the models are continuously shown to be wrong and are constantly being reworked

Reminder that original climate change models had the icecaps gone by now.

Reminder that (((global))) warming is impossible on a flat Earth.

Americans are generally pretty dumb when it comes to science. They'll scream about how evolution is a lie but they'll start to believe really quickly when they get MRSA. The same is true with climate change.

He is right to do so.

youtube.com/watch?v=WCU6bzRypZ4
youtube.com/watch?v=DrWznOFq38s

The climate scare has become a big business based on bad math on your dime.

Reminder that you're a retard falling for government psy ops

You say that as though somebody else won't be waiting in the wings to rake you over the coals for clean energy. You're getting fucked either way.

Case in point, Americans are generally unable to judge the reliability of sources well enough to tell if it's bunk or something they should rely on to provide a springboard for further investigation. A YouTube video is, will never be, and has never been, evidence in any serious discussion. If your whole argument consists of posting links without ever defending your position, essentially outsourcing the defense to others, you have no clue what you're talking about.

Science was created by the devil. I don't go see a doctor, I just rub bibles on my kids when they get sick.

Not an argument, refute the positions made or admit that you refuse to face the possibility of any evidence to the contrary of your worldview.

This user gets it. Lefties can't into logic, so they rely on fear mongering. They back up their fears with computer models that are purely dependent on the variables input by those looking for a specific outcome.

Also worth noting is that scientists can't even agree on the causes of climate change.

>Also worth noting is that scientists can't even agree on the causes of climate change.

Ok so go sick your mouth on a car exhaust pipe and see what happens since you are such a smarty pants.

Climate change is real. Man made global warming is questionable but I think we have some impact, albeit a small one. There's no question it's regularly overblown as some sort of existential threat when the worst outcome is Canada and Russia getting ruined because of the permafrost melting and maybe Miami flooding. Not much of value lost. The US and Europe are in the best position to weather (kek) the changes, so we should be pushing it to destroy the third worlders.

>Man made global warming is questionable

No it's not. 97% of world's scientists and 99.999% of world leaders agree it's real. Only the USA, world superpower that defends Saudi Arabia, says otherwise.

So, he'll be the only sane world leader? Man made climate change is a fucking hoax.

>HURRRR DURRRR GLOBAL WARMING IS REAL!!!1111!!!!!111
if global warming is real, why is it cold outside.

>muh big oil boogeyman

Fucking retards.

>president denies climate change
>the world's science community still works on it despite the opinions of one world leader
>nothing changes
OH NO! He must be stopped!

Is this bait?

Yet you refuse to address the points made in the videos.

Terrible effort. sad!

ok, i bite. what makes global warming impossible on flat earth? because its not a globe and thus not global so it would be discal warming?

>Fucking retards.

YES TRUMP IS THE MAN OF THE PEOPLE

JUST LOOK AT HIM DRAINING THE SWAMP

>rain doesnt exist
t.flat earther

I think you've been listening to that bald guy far, far too much. You'll notice nothing I've said was about the nature of the ''evidence'' you've ''provided'' because I wasn't commenting on climate change rather on something else entirely (the inability of Americans to evaluate evidence and the tendency to think of all evidence as equal without really evaluating its substance, origin, etc.). The whole ''not an argument'' nonsense might work here on Sup Forums, but realize when used in this case it translates to:
>prove me wrong, pro-tip you can't

I want you to imagine what any debate would be like if the only thing the participants did was link YouTube videos, silly blog posts, etc., instead of defend their positions themselves. If you'd like to talk about climate change, we can talk about climate change. But that's not the issue I was addressing.

>The whole world is getting warmer, we call it 'global warming'

These scientists are sourcing unseasonably warm global temperatures over the last 3 or 4 years when we've been in a hot el nino climate phase

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/El_Niño#Occurrences

Winter 2016 on the other hand has already seen very cold weather for the season which suggests a la nina climate pattern over at least the next 2 years.

Now it's objectively retarded to not expect any effect at all from all the carbon we've been pumping into the atmosphere, but I do think it is greatly exaggerated by people with a political agenda. We would need to put carbon into the atmosphere at the average rate between 1950 and now for AT LEAST the next century for it to have meaningful effects on the weather, which won't ever happen because of all the reforms and efficiency improvements & regulations over the last decade or 2, and that stuff along with clean energy will probably take off even more within the next decade or two. Any politicians campaigning on climate change as an issue are just fearmongering.

>blackwater
>bad

Global warming is real, and will happen. the question is does it already happen and is mankind responsible for it.
We are currently in an iceage which depending on the definition means that one or both pols are frozen the whole year which we currently have for a few millions years already and its bound to get warmer again.
Seeing how the little fact that we are in an iceage never gets mentione in these discussion makes me believe that it is happening, but mankind isnt at fault and that its just a natural process happening or else it would be something that surely is worth mentioning in these discussion.

Balch & Bingham sure picked an unlucky horse.

The climate has always been changing and always will be changing. The earth has gone through many changes without us. There has been five mass extinctions that we know of and only two of them are believed to be from asteroids. My point is, if you think we are causing climate change, you're literally sucking the saggy cock of the Jews.

Winter isn't gonna get hotter over the next few years

God created the Earth. He would not allow something like (((global))) warming to take place. Read the Bible and understand His mercy and power.

>the inability of Americans to evaluate evidence and the tendency to think of all evidence as equal without really evaluating its substance, origin, etc

Any actual evidence to substantiate this claim, or are we just supposed to take your word for it?

what a cow

That's bullshit, right there.

African leaders don't give two fucks about climate change. Asian leaders don't give two fucks. Islamic leaders don't give two fucks.

Only the West cares. And the West has this weird obsession with pretending that the entire world cares about what they think. Newsflash: They don't.

"Global Warming" (Now called "Climate Change" because the earth refused to warm up) arrived suddenly in 1992 as if from nowhere, with all western media promoting it literally overnight.
It served to replace the Cold War and the threat of nuclear annihilation, which ended with the fall of the USSR in 1991. Instead of constant news and documentaries about the horrible effects of atomic explosions, the media suddenly changed it's message to rivers drying up, crops failing, and populations migrating due to increased temperatures. The elite always need something to scare the children with, so they can keep them in line.

Are you saying you wouldn't put your dick in that

>donald trump will be the only world leader to tell the truth

I see nothing wrong with that.

He's also pro-DAPL.
youtube.com/watch?v=XXFS45ttVao

Absolutely, and I hope this isn't behind a paywall because if it is let me know and I'll take a screenshot.

sheg.stanford.edu/upload/V3LessonPlans/Executive Summary 11.21.16.pdf

Keep in mind, there are demographic limitations to this study.

If he aknolage climat change he had to do somthing.

He wont. He rather fucks all the worlds nations over loosing land then give in.

Its time to form a anti us coalition and first step is to stop useing dollar as oil trade curency. Second is to stop cooperating with the usa. Third stop trading at all.

Americans rather murder there allies than save them.

War is the only option and american genocide is the only solution.

Its them or us.

Thinking you can fight Sup Forums's weaponized autism with your faggot spam
PRESIDENT ELECT DONALD J TRUMP
greatagain.gov/

APPEARANCES
>Pence Rally in New Orleans LA 12/3/16
youtu.be/75MpVO7L3Vw
>Trump on F&F 12/2/16
youtu.be/OQsfIg7KYag
>Trump/Pence on Hannity 12/1/16
youtu.be/z5HEJLCSW0g
>Trump Rally in Cincinnati OH 12/1/16
youtu.be/udan3dllTyk
>Trump Speaks at Carrier in Indiana 12/1/16
youtube.com/watch?v=h5fbu7BjpUc
>Thanksgiving Message from President Elect Trump 11/23/16
youtu.be/BUnv6Kb7syQ
>A Message from President-Elect Donald J. Trump 11/21/16
youtu.be/7xX_KaStFT8
>Trump Objectified 11/18/16
youtu.be/qi1df15VmCs
>Trump ditches press pool to get steak dinner
youtu.be/ODN3BDR-6dU
>Trump Meets with Obama 11/10/16
youtu.be/n1ma-GJ6NPc

SALT & FUN
>Martha Raddatz Starts To Cry Over Trump Victory
youtu.be/qb0Zc6y3FMo
>Best Of The Young Turks Election Day Meltdown 2016
youtu.be/0w9Co8wDavY
>The Truth about Trump Protesters
youtu.be/1d9lm-T87AQ
>SJW Meltdowns
youtu.be/dLbkKQ4_-EM
>Trump Saltmining
youtu.be/Ep-YbqfkuzM
>Clinton landslide
youtu.be/wNGyFRjGC3Y

ELECTION NIGHT
>Trump Victory Speech 11/8/16
youtu.be/ESYEUWrW39I
>Donald Trump projected president on CNN
youtu.be/muhrghfODOg
>Donald Trump projected president on Fox News
youtu.be/Z_foudD52pQ
>Putin congratulates Trump
youtu.be/WmEWXseLRlI

>I want you to imagine what any debate would be like if the only thing the participants did was link YouTube videos, silly blog posts, etc., instead of defend their positions themselves.

We are not on a debate stage, we are on a shitpost forum with a limited amount of time before the threads we are in get deleted.

I could read up and prepare myself for a debate on the matter so that I could argue my position based on the evidence others have accumulated but I would be here all day responding to everyone that disagrees with me and for the most part receive appeals to authority as a response.

Posting links to people better educated people than me on any specific subject allows me to get the point I am trying to convey across in a quick manner and allows anyone actually interested in viewing my side of the argument the ability to revisit it whenever it is convenient for them.

>prove me wrong, pro-tip you can't

Except you can. Most of us are never going to be spending much time on a debate stage, these conversations for the most p[art are going to be held between private individuals in a private environment.

If I am trying to convince a family member or friend on a specific issue I can always suggest he read or watch something by someone far more knowledgeable than me on the subject.

We can then forestall further discussion until a time when both of us have had access to the same information.

>hurr we are in a debate I am not going to research your position so believe my appeal to authority

Is not an argument.

Wow I guess I'm not voting for Trump now...

nigger, water doesn't work like that the atoms will always find a way to bind together and cause a rounded surface

God isn't real f a m

Thank god, a rational person for once. Do you believe the evidence that global temperatures are rising rapidly?

Oh, wow. America really made the right decision then, because man-made global warming is a hoax.

>climate change debate

Dude just fund the shit out of alternative energy research. Even if there is no climate change we could use that shit anyway so no big loss.

What did Trump mean by this then?

>Trump meets with former Vice-President Al Gore

youtube.com/watch?v=GjOVI_PYpH8

its funny because you're really showing that the temperature rise since the industrial revolution is far more dramatic and fast than anything before.

Dude just get Nuclear plants and stop spending tax payers money.

Have you personally investigated the rising temperature claims? If you have, would you please help me understand it?

FPBP

Look. I understand what you're trying to do. You're one of those berniefags who decided to vote for Trump so that everyone would wake up and see how terrible of a leader he is and how mean republicans are so that eventually the population would get angry enough for you to get your little commie revolution.

Well that's not going to happen. Nobody gives a shit about global warming. Not one person on the planet. Not one. Nobody gives a shit.

Nobody gives a shit that he “hired the swamp”

Nobody cares. No one knows who “Goldman Sachs” is, and even if they do, they don't give a shit.

Nobody cares. It's too late.

Trump is going to be president for 8 years. And all you can do is cry.

>nuclear plants

No thank you. Mankind shouldn't play with the nuclear Devil. It's too dangerous.

What you're saying doesn't make sense to me. If we've a limited amount of time why would you post one 30-minute video in addition to another video of ''le argument man.'' If you don't care about the topic, that's fine, you're not forced to respond. There isn't any sin in saying ''this doesn't interest me.'' There are a lot of things I don't care about, but the difference here is I don't interject into debates about the topic and say ''watch this video, it's my whole argument and if you don't watch it and respond to its points therefore I win the argument.'' It makes you look like you're doing this for the sake of attention. If you disagree with a hypothesis or position, tell me why? Why would I do your research and preparation for you? Instead of you watching the video, citing it as evidence to defend specific points, you've just substituted it for your own position. That's...lazy. The least you could have done would be to watch it, distill the main points, and post them here.

>commiefornia
Wtf, i love japan now

Do you believe the rising temperature claims are accurate? If so, why do you believe they are?

Africa cares about global warming because it gives them pity bucks.

Of course warming is a drop in the bucket compared to overpopulation, but lets not have reality stand in the way of bleeding the white man.

no water does exist, it leaks down through the protecting dome that was cracked when the challenger crashed into it

*rain does exist

>a bunch of shitlibs and beaners got irradiated
i dont see a problem there

Soon your wona be country will be 12 feet under. Your hertage and land gone.

Gypsy niggers. With no place to go or to stay.

Mass population migration are coming, of course they are because of breeding rather than warming.

But if the kikes blame it on warming some good goys can be guilted into cultural suicide, so warming it is.

Don't worry, Barron is a genius. If Trump denies climate change is because Barron told him to do so.

>How come the only defense
please, if anyone tries to give you any evidences you act like creationists act...

I don't even want to try to convert people on imageboards anymore because it leads nowhere.

and here's (you) for you

If we fight off the Arabs we'll just build the dams 10 meters higher, perhaps the wall with Germany too.

Stop talking in feet, we use metric near the centre of civilization.

I am dubious about the rising temperature claims for what I feel is a really good reason. I might would change to believing in it if I had some really basic questions answered, but no one seems willing to discuss such things, everyone seems interested in just posting strawmen and ad hominem and appeals to authority.

cs.yale.edu/homes/as2446/224.pdf

I'm OK with nuclear and it's the best short term solution but it still has drawbacks and we need other things.

We desperately need better battery tech too even if we don't get another primary power source.

What's outside the firmament in the sky? Is it turtles all the way up

I will believe this argument when Greens stop travelling anywhere, start living in stairless houses, and refuse to have children because they'll all just die, anyway.

>Of course warming is a drop in the bucket compared to overpopulation

Yeah, exactly. I can't take any leftist seriously about the environment as long as they support Third World breeding. Without fertilizer we can only sustain 4 billion people on the planet. Africa is slated to have twice that in 2050, and those fuckers can't even feed 40% of their population TODAY, on the world's most fertile fucking continent. We're here scraping huge yields out of previously flooded tiny scraps of land that freezes over half the year, while those fuckers are sitting on a breadbasket they don't know how to use. But they sure love to breed! And leftists sure love to encourage them to breed!

>
no, its a turned over guac bowl that protects us

If you're asking if I find the evidence of Earth's heat content rising to be convincing, the answer is yes I do. If you're asking about some specific claim made by one specific study, how could I answer that question?

Why do I believe the evidence is sufficient? Two primary reasons: there is an established trend and this trend is found by more than one agency.

nice

I love how this article headline misconstrues the truth.

>Global warming =/= Climate Change
>Trump denies global warming
>Many people, including scientists, deny global warming
>Stop saying Trump denies Climate Change because he denies Global Warming
>They aren't the same
>You all are just dumb for making that claim

>How come the only defense for global warming is:
>"What? You don't believe climate change is real? Are you a retard? Everyone else does."

this

hitting a wall at over 3000 kph? And you think there would be scraps? Fucking kek.

Lolwut kys

It's Slate, what do you expect?

>permafrost
>melting

You realize that this is an artists rendition, right?

as in, fake?

meh mybe, i love the flat earth meme, just woke up and havent had a burger yet so im just not up for hardcore shit posting, but FUG :DDDDDD i never had that as a counter to that pic before

I am doubtful about the rising temperature claims because I don't think enough data is collected to accurately measure a one or two degree change in the average temperature of the earth, which NASA states on one of its sites is 15* C.

Just considering the earth's troposphere, the volume of the earth's troposphere is about 7.7 billion cubic km. After searching for the number of weather stations the IPCC and NASA use for their calculations the greatest number of stations I find is 10000, rounding up generously.

That means that we are measuring the temp of one out of every 770,000 cubic km of the atmosphere (if the stations were equally spaced, which they are not, they tend to be clumped together). I don't feel you can make an accurate average by measuring just one of every 770,000 cubic km of air.

holy shit, you are the same guy who also denies the general relativity and explains the gravitational lensing with refractive index of plasma...

Are you anti-vaxer also?

If you had the technology you already did it to gain more land.

You dont. You wont in the futre.

Amerinigger on a proxy. How pathetic.

I like how nobody knows what is trully going on. It's just about your stands almost like religion.
I believe that oil companies bribe. I mean what's the benefit to manufacturers to have climate change as real.
>yes of course we want tighter regulations.