Sup Forums quality

How do we improve the Sup Forums quality when there are retards on this board that are still replying to "your mom will die" pictures, DRUMF BTFO and I TRIED SO HARD XD, proxy Canada, Sweden cuck replies and slide threads?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/101772295/#101772295
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/77434638/#77434944
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/newfags & bump/country/ba/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lead by example, my man

you don't

There this Bosnian dude that came up with this idea of a meta thread.

You basically post references to other threads were discussion is actually happening.

I was thinking of upping his idea for a bit.

We keep these daily meta threads or whatever and on the weekend we post all of them in the form of an archive or some sort of organized form.

Like all news of the week
And all threads that discussion happened

Subject Trump
All threads were discussion happened

Subject Philippines
One thread that discussion happened.

It would be a sort of self-organized thing. Everyone contributes over the weekend on these threads. At the weekend a mega-meta happens.
I have no idea how to actually go about this.

is it possible to write a script with filtering parameters of potential good discussions and then manually select the good ones after?

Maybe posting threads with Tag Like [NEWS] , [TRUMP] , [PHILIPPINES], [REFUGEE CRISIS]
to be later picked on by the script, and manually filtered?

there's too many people browsing now you cant have quality and popularity at the same time

This type of thing has been tried before it's just that no one can keep it going for long. Sup Forums Parliament for example died because it's fucking boring.

Ban burgers and leafs

Make every pollack submit an iq test in order to post, set the minimum to 100 iq.
>pic related is what Sup Forums will look like

fuck you. leafs deliver the bantz

What did you just say about my mum?
I swear on god I will jab you in the gabber mate.

You can go back to breddit if you don't like it here. Your thread isn't even on topic for the board, Mr quality control.

Or you could go back to reddît you autist.
Also reply or your mother will die.

Nice pink ID faggot.

It's not just a problem on Sup Forums

This is the new Sup Forums, full edgy teens and tumblr-tier posts

Back to plebbit plz

Was just about to post archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/101772295/#101772295

A simpler solution would be to have a ~300 post rolling sticky to serve as a curating index.

You make a quality thread and link to it there.

The point isn't as much to organize the board as it is to have a working system that'll defend the board from shi(ll/t)post onslaughts that tend to get activated every now and then.

There are actual organizations whose goal is either to brainwash anons with propaganda or disrupt and neutralize the boards.

There needs to be a way to defend from that.

You'd have to get several full time mods and several part time mods who actually cared about content and the message of Sup Forums.

...Which will never happen because the site admins don't give a fuck about Sup Forums

Moderation is not the issue. Pic related is.
We're up against our own idiocy.

Look at this shit. And you've got to give it to mods, why go and nuke a thread that 244 unique posters _SUPPORT_ by replying to it?

_THIS_ is the enemy.

Sup Forums is clearly a containment board

These are all page 1 threads.

You said nothing.

>Moderation is not the issue
It is when rule violating threads are allowed on a daily if not hourly basis.

Every time you see a "redpill me on x" thread, let alone blatant off topic thread that doesn't get deleted shows a lack of moderatorship.

>We're up against our own idiocy.
quality content got ran off of this board and doesn't come back because the idiocy is allowed to remain unchecked. If the idiots were run off, the quality would return.

By having a race war and gassing the kikes

>If the idiots were run off

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/77434638/#77434944

woop

Sup Forums is where all the Sup Forums refugees came to escape the flood of trap and roll posts. They're slowly turning this board into the old Sup Forums. Simple.

I spend most of time on /ck/, can only take this board for so long until it gets repetitive and boring.

We just report the fuck out of them until the janitors and mods get the point. I hate reporting people but there is only no other way. Try to complain on /qa/ and everyone just goes "fuck Sup Forums"

Okay. We can a serious board for the subject of:

Anime

Video Games

Cartoons

Cars

Camping

Board Games

Origami.

Etc

But we can't have a serious board for discussing political topics? Why is that too much to ask? Why is that impossible here?

You can stop posting pictures from BLACKED any fucking day now.

>woop
You're never going to get that because there's no moderators and the admins don't care about Sup Forums.

And you're not going to shame anyone on Sup Forums anyways.

If kikes calling them racist Nazi's for being here isn't going to make them leave, some easily ignored infographic isn't going to shame them

Great firewall around reddit, 7 day ban having reddit anywhere recent in your browser history

so whenever there's a new shit thread just sage it saying

>newfags will reply to this

it's a thought. My starting point is to not depend on anyone on this, especially mods.

Reiterating:

why delete a thread that the board obviously supports by giving it 250 replies?

>why delete a thread that the board obviously supports by giving it 250 replies?
Have moderators 24/7 so such threads don't get 250 replies before being deleted.

If this board is "no fun" for the trolls and morons, they'll leave.

Censorship don't works my man.

This looks like a good constructive thread.

>Censorship don't works my man.
It's not censorship. They can post their retardation on Sup Forums or other applicable boards. Just not here.

>introduce flairs

Make pol reddit again.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/newfags & bump/country/ba/

Follow my lead faggits.

And who decides whether their shitposts are applicable or not, you?

>And who decides whether their shitposts are applicable or not, you?
Moderators that actually care about the content of this board.
ie: returning this board to what it was like before Sup Forums harbor.

Alright, now there's two of us. Keep it up for a while until it picks up and it'll start cleaning itself on its own.

Here, I'll volunteer the rest of the evening.

this is nothing, in 2009 on Sup Forums you could post a decent photo of a girl with photoshopped timestamp and you barely got 20 replies, and now ever since 2012 you can post picture like this and you get 300 replies, by that standards Sup Forums is not that bad

make it a Sup Forums pass only board. leftists and children will vanish overnight.

what the fuck is the appeal of roll threads?

Majority of old Sup Forums moved to Sup Forums or Sup Forums after Sup Forums changed to /gif/ extension.

fucking newfag

posted it in the wrong thread

>newfag sees flags on a board
>thinks it's Sup Forums

wew

Report them when you see them and hope the mods are on.

in the meantime quality threads get slid off the board

>reporting shit threads on Sup Forums
>effective ever

Pick one.
Right now Sup Forums is just Sup Forums with some political stuff thrown in for flavor.

Prove it. Where are the Sup Forums threads?

I was sage-ing these fucks for weeks but i got a warning from the mods.

ehueh

A warning for saging?

daily reminder, that you are currently posting on /pol

BAN LEAFS AND PEOPLE WHO HATE ANIME

This

Just a few
>What's Sup Forums approved clothing?
>Hey burgerfriends, these building were aesthetic, why didn't you rebuild them brick for brick?
>What is it about them that make them "man's best friend". Co-evolution?
>What the FUCK is their problem?
>Found 2 bottles of Trump vodka in my local liquer store.
>Autistic Screeching Thread: Post Autism

Also, a lot of Sup Forums garbage.

>What's Sup Forums approved clothing?
>What is it about them that make them "man's best friend". Co-evolution?
Already gone.

This.

It's been for some years alredy that Sup Forums was in such poor state. Not saying that it was ever great, but these days there is absolutely no quality and everything devolves to idiotic shitposting and the sad thing is that not even the memes are funny anymore, everything is repetitive and just irritating.

At this point, reddit seems like the better alternative, and I've been here since 2008.

>How do we improve the Sup Forums quality

get our new admin overlord to bring about the day of the rake.

once hirohito fukushima bans all canadians, post quality will improve drastically. not only will it spare us all thy abysmal leaf posts, we will also no longer waste our time on dozens of
>A FUCKING LEAF
replies that rightfully sprout up after every leaf post

>A FUCKING AUSSIE
>A FUCKING WHEEL
>A FUCKING LEAF

How naive are you? There will just be another country that gets the "le shitposter" stamp.