Black-on-Black Violence

Black guy here.

Why are black people so reluctant to talk about black-on-black violence? I tried to talk to two blacks this morning about it and they derailed the conversation.

Other urls found in this thread:

myfox8.com/2016/12/05/7-year-old-nc-girl-dies-grandmother-injured-in-shooting/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It doesn't help them with their narrative of blaming whitey for everything and getting gibbs me dats.

I forgot to post this story too.

myfox8.com/2016/12/05/7-year-old-nc-girl-dies-grandmother-injured-in-shooting/

Because it forces them to aknowledge their own problems and failures instead on blaming everything thing on somebody or something else. And this is the main reason why communities and cultures like this are so far behind the ones that are able to be self-critical and evolve by themselves, like white and asian people.

There really isn't anything you can do. You can show them all the evidence you want to. It won't put a dent in their narrative. They have to wake up on their own.

Odd, blacks are well known for their calm and insightful pontifications on race and violence.

They talk about it all the time. You guys purposefully chose to ignore the ones that do because it doesn't fit your narrative.

because a black person is still to blame

because your masters (white liberals) don't want you to
and your people would never go against master,

I don't know how a neger brain work, but I think it give to them no pleasure to talk about inconvenient facts.

> No pleasure -> no stimulus -> no brain activity

But again, we should not try to anthropomorphize them too much.

It kills the general narrative among blacks (and now, libtards too) that they're being oppressed by whites and that is why they are so poorly positioned in society.

If it was made clear that the ratio of white on black killings to black on black killings was ridiculously low, they'd have to accept the fact that whites have as much effects on blacks as blacks do to whites.

The popular narrative told by the media is that blacks are victims and they dont need to change themselves to increase their quality of life but society needs to change. The facts about black on black violence forces blacks to come face to face with the fact that change needs to occur among themselves before their community can improve.

Black on black crime means you can't blame whitey. Most black people that do talk about black on black crime don't have a victim complex.

>glorify violence and thuggery
>WE DINDU NUFFIN
>SALL WHITEY COPS FAULT

I know there's a lot of black activists out there preaching peace but you can still be insects sometimes.

Because they think collectively and believe it will make them look bad, while at the same time demanding whitey judge them as individuals. If they were individuals, they'd condone those other individuals.

Instead they want to dodge any indirect responsibility and make themselves entirely innocent. I believe this is basic, petty, human nature too. Lump thyself into a collective for the benefits and then pretty to be an individual when the collective group makes you look bad.

And specifically in black American's case it helps this and keeping up a victimhood mentality that automatically entitles oneself to free stuff.

People seem to forget that the stats that say there are a lot of black on black crime are true for all races just check white on white crime and Hispanic on Hispanic crime most people attack their own race because that is who they are surrounded by and we are surrounded by those who look like us it is an evolutionary trait.

The same reason why white people don't talk about incest or meth. It's not a problem you want other races to know about.

Since when are people reluctant to talk about it? People talk about it all the time, it's a big issue to many black communities in large cities.

Most humans don't understand the ability to be WRONG and self-critical is what makes them grow and adapt better. It feels bad being wrong so they ignore anything bad feeling, it's so basic.

wtf i love africa now

But we do all the other time. We call each other white trash and separate ourselves.

these fucking retards saying youre playing the victim card. its actually because violence in the black community is encouraged and seen as a way to prove himself, like gangs. If you talked about a positive violent move done in a black on black crime then I bet you will get a different reaction.

Personal responsibility is the key to greatness, in order to keep the black man down the jews have tricked them into blaming others for their misfortunes.

This just reminds me of those monkeys in heat showing off their asses in the zoo.

Sup Forums likes the chocolate booty even if most don't want to admit it

I'm gonna say this again since nobodies listening!

People seem to forget that the stats that say there are a lot of black on black crime are true for all races just check white on white crime and Hispanic on Hispanic crime most people attack their own race because that is who they are surrounded by and we are surrounded by those who look like us it is an evolutionary trait.

Right but blacks commit 50% of homocides. Ur much more likely to be murdered if your black.

I don't care about body color, just shape.

Got me there desu but I'm still looking at stats and what not!

I like the contrast between skin tones

to come to a clear conclusion on my own.

Right it's a problem because blacks commit crimes mor. This means that in their community they are more likely to be victims of crime. Therefore there is a black on black crime problem