#notyourwomen - Would you put yourself at risk to protect a white woman pol?

I see a lot of threads where people say women are getting what they deserve when non-whites attack and rape them. Would you step in and risk your safety to save a woman, who is probably a feminist, probably hates white men? Who probably talks about how strong and independent she is and how useless white men are?

Please tell me you are not that cucked

Nope.

I'd only defend my friends and family. Used to tell myself I'd step in for strangers and do what's right. But the older I've gotten the more I've realized that I was just a naive idealist. I kept thinking to myself "If I got jumped by a bunch of niggers, would any strangers step in to help me?". The conclusion I came to was that they wouldn't. They would just pull out their phones and film it. So fuck strangers and fuck society.

Depends on the circumstances.

I have intervened once when a saw a guy grab his girlfriend by the throat and threaten to hit her.

I don't think most people know how they would react in a situation like that.

Burn the coal...

Is she with the black guy? If so I'd let her get beat down.

>Would you put yourself at risk to protect a white woman pol?
i break up any fight between 2 people if i can and they're not armed

more than 2 people beating someone? way more riskier than 1 but i'd try to break it up possibly

more than that i just call the police

you can't telepathically tell who's a cunt and who isn't, if she was posting interracial propaganda on facebook and i knew i wouldn't do shit but how can you know lol

>They would just pull out their phones and film it.
This and shout DUMPERT DUMPERT (Dutch Worldstar).

I'd let them pay the coal toll

No, I'm a Jew, I would laugh at the Yuro's well deserved misfortune at the hands of their favourite pets.

No Noggrr they get what they deserve

In the South country maybe, in a city? Nah they reap what they sow

>t cuban

I have interjected myself into a confrontation like the one in your pic, but it hadn't gotten that extreme yet. Niggers respond to social pressure even better than white people IMHO. That's why you see so many people screaming WORLD STAR during chimpouts, they're getting socially pressured into misbehaving. But applying social pressure the other direction works. Letting the nigger know that the crowd is turning on him for his antics will shut him down efficiently.

The problem is that niggers protect other niggers. White people DO NOT do the same for other whites.

portuguese women didn't make that hashtag doe

as long as they don't turn into German, Swedish, Brittish and American women I'll protect them

only if she promises me that she will suck my cock after i've just saved her ass

Hell nah nigga lol

I see very few niggers around but I once defended a lass from a guy that was way bigger than me. I was out walking at about 2am and I just saw this lad smack his, presumably, girlfriend in the face so I stepped in.

Just call the cops and move on, helping strangers these days might cost your life and you may earn nothing but trouble.

LET ME SEE......

the same females that bullied me in middle school highschool, the same females who made me suicidal, the same females who rejected me relentlessly, the same ones who ridiculed my interests.

FAST FORWARD....

okay i might be making moeny now and suddenly they want to talk to me after they find out i'm self sufficient?

NO FUCK WOMEN I HATE HTEM.

Yes , i always wanted to fight a nigger.

Look at the voting results in Austria. Look at the voting results in Germany. Or Sweden. Now look at the voting paterns of women.

I would rather kill myself than help western woman.

LOL never!

so he can knock your ass out kek

Pay the toll.

I'd step in to protect any person, that includes a woman, if it means saving her/his life from somebody. I wouldn't if the attacker was her spouse, it would only get me in trouble and she'd be back sucking his dick in 24 hours.

this. I'd let her teacher provide her with a valuable lesson and expect her not to learn anything from it.

Think of it as a chance to kill a shitskin more than a chance to show what a lapdog you are.

>stepping in
Sexist, she can handle herself

It depends on context. If some woman punched a guy in the face and he threw her to the ground and restrained her until cops came, I would not intervene. However, an unprovoked assault on ANY person no matter the color would make me want to step in, but I can only think that I would like to if the situation came about.

As said, sometimes things aren't as clear cut as we would want them to be. We may freeze and try to assess the situation, but take so long that it's already to late and someone is seriously injured or even dead.

I've been in high adrenaline quick and intense situations and made a decision I have regretted. I've also made decisions where I was proud of myself and my quick reaction. Hindsight is 20/20 and sometimes you just can't know what to do, but in the moment you do all you can, you try to be a good person and you learn from your experiences.

Depends on how much muscle and determination you have, amerifag.

Well the feminists are right here.

Who the fuck said the single ones belong to a random man in the country?

One of them might date people from your neighbouring country

NEET fag detected

I would if she paid me. I would probably use a weapon on a big black thug though. Fist fights are unwinnable and I would have to make sure he was out for the count. Probably a chain or a hammer. Maybe a staff like a broomstick. Just something to get it done.

> For a fee of course. I'm no ones private white knight army.

It's not my business, I just call the cops if it looks like it.

Unpopular answer: of course I would help them. I've actually done this.

Real talk: she wanted to get with me immediately and I told her to fuck off. She ended up dead. Not even kidding. It was completely coincidental that I even found this out (I had no intention of keeping in touch with her after my wife and I took her to lunch to try and convince her that she didn't have to live like that); she popped up on the local news as a murder victim five months later, and my wife sent me the story with the commentary of "I guess some people never learn."

It was only the one time, but I can't say I wouldn't do it again. I want to believe people (not non-humans) can be better. If maladaptive worldviews are being pushed by our enemies, then some people are, inevitably, going to fall for them. I feel sorry for them.

I am confident enough in my own prowess that I am not afraid to intervene. I am not so jaded that I believe all brainwashed people are beyond redemption.

>Who the fuck said the single ones belong to a random man in the country?

that's not what #notyourwomen means though. It means white women not sticking with white men in general.

rapists before racists

I did see a cuck run out of his house after he caught the girl cheating on him

She chased after him and he stopped and turned around and threw punches at her face but they didn't connect, i felt his cuck pain it was really hard to watch

he just ran off as that cheating whore tried to calm him down.

Biological programming is a hell of a thing.
Apart from that, how is letting an evil act occur when you can stop it a good act?

You don't have to fix some stupid cunt but to stand around and watch a human ruin another's life... Why not take out that frustration you have in a righteously violent manner?

I would because I'm not an asshole.
That doesn't mean however that I'm not going to laugh about it later if I found out she was a BLM supporter or some shit.

if its just domestic violence no that girls should leave him or not be with bad guy but murder yeah.

I see abos beating there wifes all the time and even before i was red pilled o never cared as its hard to see people as human when they have less hygiene then street dogs.

I wont report anything to ppolice though not my problem

Lol get bullied by females? Such a fag here.

No. I wouldn't step in for any women of any race. Children and the elderly yes but women never.

I moved far away from niggers. Best decision that I ever made.

>newfags will bump this thread
>newfags will fall for kike/muslim tricks

I would beat the nigger with my bat and then take off.

You can't seriously believe this can you?

ya and i didn't beat them teh fuck down my only regret.

self admitted misogynists i actually told women i find them inferior because they are.

yes, i would. It would show them who the true alpha's are. They'd always have that mental scar from the black person, but they'd have that imprint of who saved them. It's the first redpill they'd take.

I'd want to hear both sides of the issue first

>I am not so jaded that I believe all brainwashed people are beyond redemption.

These brainwashed people would celebrate your slow and painful death for your political views I remember that. Just look at how many liberals on facebook are gloating about the Tennessee fires

If it's russian women yes i would beat this Niger to death then break his skal then break his back then his nack then take my knife and cut his ear and one of the finger

But if shes not russian women i dont giva a fuck i let the Niger have fun

self admitted loser you mean

you just need a root gayboi

If she is wearing traditional/modest clothing, yes.

Otherwise, no. Women have ruined the West. They'be made their bed, so they can lay in it

If she was wearing a MAGA hat, I'd consider it but otherwise I'd just call 5-0 so I don't get charged with a hate crime.

I step in to break up fights most of the time when I see them, Muhammads especially shit bricks when they realize there posturing and threats don't really scare them.
The only times I wouldn't is if weapons are involved, but so far that has never happened.
Conversly I won't lift a finger if someone is deserving of a beating.

i shouldn't excercise my white mail privilege by belittling a strong independent woman who can take care of herself, and I most certainly can not allow my white mail privilege to oppress a people of colour.

>being this triggered

nothing i said was edgy or untrue snowflake

if i had to put myself at risk, nope. Look at kim k after she got robbed. shes a much more humble and demure woman now. unless youve lived through trauma, most wont have a realistic outlook on life.

A decade or more ago, my dad who was 60 or nearly 60 was riding the train home from work here in Vancouver. Spring or summer day at like 6 pm, so still daytime and plenty of people around.

Some drug addict grabs the overhead rails and swings like a monkey and kicks my dad in the head and a fight happens. My dad was a pretty scary guy in his day and got a hold of the guy but eventually had to let him go since he obviously couldn't hold him forever.

Some guy walks off the train and hands my dad's lunch box back to him and that's it. They all just stood around and let an old man get attacked by some junkie on the train. I guess they were scared that the guy could be sick or have a knife or something, but at some point why would I help anyone else and risk myself when they very clearly wouldn't do the same for me.

It's sad, but there is no sense of community anymore and nobody gives a shit.

Yes, I would.

>as regards the sexes, the male is by nature superior and the female inferior, the male ruler and the female subject 4 (1254b13-14).[48]

aristotle speaks it too

>Would you step in and risk your safety to save a woman
fuck no. western women are getting exactly what they ask for. if someone hit my wife i would beat them to death with a hammer, though

I bet you'd standby and film that german girl getting raped by the afghan. You'd probably even pop a little boner

I understand what you're saying. I accept it as true. But I still believe that not every one of them is irrevocably lost.

Haven't you ever known some brainwashed idiot that woke up?

No. As long as the dumb cunts keep voting for this shit, I will grant them what they want.

t. Elliot Rodger

Probably not. The legal and social liability is far too great.

If she's white, probably. If she isn't white or has dyed hair, tattoos or some other trashy thing - fuck no

That's why mudslimes do whatever they like in your countries,faggots.
You have to make them fear you if you want them to respect you.

Of course. It's the hallmark of civilization to protect your women so that they can bear children. In the Wild West, a man could be shot for just posing like this man is, attempting to hit a woman. And rightly so.

i would

i like to brawl tho

fagitbrit

I have actually defended a white woman being beaten by a black man.
But the black guy was a wansker type not athletic
I'm a athletic white guy so it was like I was beating on a 6 year old child.

I'm not sure if I would defended the white woman if it was a huge athletic black guy

Not unless I knew she was a good one. My black male friends (we live in rich areas) are generally more sane than the females I know/fuck.

>you can't telepathically tell who's a cunt and who isn't
I see, so this is why Aussie posters call everyone a cunt.

i would save a hardcore feminist if i saw her getting raped

just think of what that would do to her

she would have been better off being raped

Fuck domestic violence disputes, they're not worth getting involved.

>Back when I was 16
>Waiting at the bus stop
>11am and the entire neigbourhood is silent, not even any cars
>Woman in her underwear angrily storms down the street
>She paces back and forth for a while
>Fat guy in his boxers comes running towards her
>They immediately begin screaming at the other
>Grabbing each other they begin to violently ballroom dance into the middle of the road
>A few slaps and hair pulls from both of them
>All happening right in front of me
>Decide to do something
>'HEY, Stop fighting in the middle of the road or I'm calling the police'
>They finally notice I'm there
>Immediately they begin hurling abuse towards me
>'Little shit, mind your own fucking business you cunt'
>Fat middle aged guy even wants to start a fight with me but the woman drags him back
>Take out my phone to call the police so they decide to leave

The kind of people who get into relationships like that are mentally damaged so unless their life is at risk, nothing good will come of you getting involved.

Good pasta

kill yourself

Id like an excuse to beat up a nigger. At 6'1 220 15% BF im a goddamn tank.

I got jumped by a bunch of white trash and some arabs I barely know step in to help me. This guys are bro-tier. Will probably help those guy if I see them in troubles. May be I would help other people, if it's not suicidal

Clearly not, I love crowd mentality, Its great entertainment.

Probably not, it'd have to be with witnesses since I'm not risking my career by getting charged with assault. A criminal record is never worth risking. If a girl gets slapped or groped it's just some pride lost and a bad shock but if you get convicted its thousands of pounds and years of progress down the drain.

Idk. Depends if it's worth it : If I will get my ass kicked there is no point, if I can clearly do something like break up the fight or beat the guy why not, if I'm sure it's not deserved. But usually beating a women in public ain't deserved

I don't care about your feminist bullshit

I've done it once already, in a coffee shop when this obviously mentally ill fat guy started screaming off at one of the staff. I just stepped between them and told him it was time to get out, and eventually he left. I was only 18 then and I was really, actually shocked that no-one else did anything. These other guys were just sitting there staring at the floor like idiots while this poor girl was being attacked. Now I'm much less naive and know that most people just don't give a fuck, what with the bystander effect and everything. Didn't really get anything out of it in the end, the guy left and the staff gave me a free coffee so I ordered the most expensive thing on the menu. They always chatted to me when I went by again though and seemed happy to have me there.

I'd probably still do it again anyway, I do try to live with some moral fibre even if no-one else does. But it was definitely a turning point in my life where I became much more disillusioned and cynical.

it depends on the situation
a few years back I almost got in trouble for pistol whipping this niggers jaw in half from behind while he was robbing this other guy with a dinky pocket knife
they held me at the station for almost 2 days

Niggers are the worst one on one fighters by far.

I'm curious, what are white trash people like in France?

If it was her bf or she was your description then absolutely not.
If you've been warned not to touch fire, but constantly try it to do it anyway, you aren't going to learn until you get burnt. If you think that somehow the fire is just misunderstood and you want to teach it not to burn people by "conditioning" it you can by all means try. Just don't expect your feelings to trump reality because you'll be, literally and figuratively, in a world of hurt.

Only if she guarantees me her pussy afterwards.

Otherwise, there is no reason.