Brit/pol/ - Sargon of Akkad edition

>Supreme Court Brexit case: Theresa May vows to secure 'red, white and blue Brexit' as appeal enters day two - live
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/06/supreme-court-day-two-live/

>Corbynites allied themselves with bullying Trots. Now they're surprised they're getting bullied in turn
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/06/corbynites-allied-bullying-trots-now-surprised-getting-bullied/

>'Time is short' for Brexit deal
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38221140

>Brexit Live: Supreme Court case
bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-politics-37976580

>So THAT'S why he needs an army! EU's Juncker predicts WW3 after Italian referendum result
express.co.uk/news/politics/740141/Jean-Claude-Juncker-EU-boss-populism-war-Europe-WW3

>'Jingoistic claptrap' Tim Farron blasts May over calls for 'red, white and blue Brexit'
express.co.uk/news/politics/740400/Tim-Farron-Theresa-May-Brexit-red-white-blue-bahrain

>Police Chief Blames Merkel Migrant Policy for Teenage Girl Murder-Rape
breitbart.com/london/2016/12/06/police-chief-blames-merkel-policy-death-maria-l/

>Home Office Allow Pakistani Hate Preacher To Deliver Speech in Scotland
breitbart.com/london/2016/12/06/home-office-allow-pakistani-hate-preacher-deliver-speech-scotland/

>UK will have less than 18 months to negotiate deal, says EU's broker
theguardian.com/politics/2016/dec/06/uk-will-have-under-18-months-to-negotiate-deal-says-eus-brexit-broker

>Sorry Remoaners. The British peso is on its way back
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/12/sorry-remoaners-british-peso-way-back/

>Theresa May pledges ‘red, white and blue Brexit’
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/theresa-may-brexit-red-white-and-blue-soundbite-a7458681.html

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0frAluCbQ6s
twitter.com/i/web/status/805906035336740864
youtube.com/watch?v=8EiHQlh2TJM
internationalliving.com/countries/belize/move/
internationalliving.com/countries/belize/belize-visa-and-residency-information/
strawpoll.me/11812727
breitbart.com/london/2016/12/06/police-chief-blames-merkel-policy-death-maria-l/
dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/who-mystery-scottish-racist-who-9317228
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm thinking of starting a political youtube blog type thing, 7-9 minutes long videos talking on a specific subject, but I'm really not too sure at this stage, I think my voice is nasally and autistic, please if you have the time, review the audio quality, my voice, speaking style etc... I have prepared a short test.
vocaroo.com/i/s0frAluCbQ6s

>UK will have less than 18 months to negotiate deal, says EU's broker
It's like he thinks there will be an EU in 18 months.

Why is no one talking about this year's Christmas number one single?

twitter.com/i/web/status/805906035336740864

Thinking of emigrating lads

Actually cringed

traitor

>Someone spent their time and effort creating this abomination of a picture.

ABSOLUTE MADWOMAN

youtube.com/watch?v=8EiHQlh2TJM

HULLO yesh remember to call out all tory spies you see in brit/pol/

ok bye

I'm emigrating to Greenland. I plan on irreversibly altering the Greenlandic genepool single handedly.

Does that make me a traitor?

It's the best thing to do at this point. I'll probably move to Switzerland.

Is anyone else sensing a real, meaningful push against Pakis and other immigrants of late? These past few days it feels like it's ramping up.

What are the chances of the NHS dying?
I want to see the reaction of the Cultists and Wogs when the great well of Gibs runs dry.

Literally every famous Patriot spent some time living abroad.

Your voice is fine mate, most people hate the sound of their own voice anyway so I wouldn't worry about sounding nasally and autistic.

Quality sounds bog standard, I'd say your speaking style feels too scripted and wooden, don't be afraid to make a few takes of the same thing until it feels more real & natural and less forced.

tar

What's your channel m8

You do know what Greenish women look like, right?

They're basically fat Samoans with a bit of Eskimo thrown in. They barely qualify as land mammals.

Best of luck to you lad.

>yoko
>Women think they understand male emotions because there are sad faces involved, but they don't have the required sense of duty & responsibility to grasp the male experience.
>Women are fine with crashing anything into the ground if it makes them feel good, be it a relationship or a civilization.
>If you do a favour for a woman then she considers it her due, if you do one for a man then he considers it a debt owed.
>They rarely feel like they owe anyone anything, and even if they do, it's never a strong enough feeling for them to consider the ramifications of their act

Why the fuck are there so many Britbongs in here?

Don't have any videos on it yet, it's in the embryonic stage

This is now a civic nationalist thread.

It's an island of relative civility in a sea of americans

That wasn't very CIVIC of you.

Looks like a simpsons gregg wallace

>tfw greatest nation in human history

hate that cuck REEEEE

Pls explain, I'm not sure I'm following

BASKING IN THE PLIGHT OF ETERNAL SPAGHETTI DROPPING

>They're basically fat Samoans with a bit of Eskimo thrown in. They barely qualify as land mammals.
Sounds right up my alley.

How can one man be so based, lads?

Anglo men of good moral character must come together and create our own communities. We have been betrayed by liberals and cuckservatives in Britain and the dominions, we must claim a new homeland and demonstrate to the common normie the good that can come from driven, trusting, high-functioning right-wing traditional society.

I propose that, with enough Anglo (and other white) volunteers, we could make possible a takeover similar to the BLACKening of the greater white world. My choice of target would be Belize. About the size of New Jersey but with only just under 400,000 inhabitants, mainly Mestizos and Creoles, Belize is also a net oil exporter, which will assist in efforts towards autarky, and it is relatively easy to become a citizen. If enough of us come together and pool our resources, we can buy up land and become citizens, and eventually entrench ourselves as a ruling class before a demographic takeover.

internationalliving.com/countries/belize/move/

internationalliving.com/countries/belize/belize-visa-and-residency-information/

>inclusive Scottish nationalism

Thanks, you guys are OK too.

>T. the fat mangina known as Sargon

test

strawpoll.me/11812727

I know that feel

Morning lads

>"dont worry user you will have plenty of work over christmas"

>cant get any shifts in work because they hired far too many temp staff
Fuck this shit desu

On the Beeb news right now:
>benefits continue going into a terrorist couples bank account

Ethnic nationalism!? I don't think so racists

>moving to a poor murderous nignog shithole

Nah you're alright mate

Thinking about suicide desu.

Option 1 BTFO!

Anyone?

>not voting option 1

>3 months for me to get a check up for something that may be super fucking serious and that isn't even to get treatment potentially
Who gives a shit. Let them burn.

BEADY

any news on woes? did he get MI5'd yet?

Ahh. Free trade and civic nationalism are truly the future off mankind.

that's a nice sepia toned woes

Fuck that racist

We can format our own communities as a 'church' or other non-profit. There are only 400k people in the whole country and the lowest population density in the Americas, it won't be hard to escape the Mestizos before we drive them out

*of

No I haven't witnessed anything of the sort, it's extremely fucking disappointing

Please, please dont kill your self, call the samaritans on 116 123 if you get really desperate.

It may seem like the world is shit now but it is just a storm, a long storm now but it will pass.

>hurdur I love the liberal party
>based
This guy is just allied to us by accident. He's not red pilled. This man doesn't even realize that there is a consiracy to enslave every man on this planet.

Hey mates
Any of u wanna hook me up with some pills
Cheers x

It's not even civic-nationalism when you want soveriengty completely removed to become the Greece of northern Europe.

no but he's apparently bricking it because the BBC and the Mail have been trying to get in contact with him

Nothing wrong with your voice, just work on articulating more clearly (i.e. making the beginning and end of each word more clearly defined)

What clothes does Brit/pol/ wear?

The /fa/ discussion in the last thread was pretty interesting.

Well there's a fucking surprise

Germans are Eurotrash, dismantle Germany

Not happening, you'd probably only get 100 people at most and the impact would be negligible

I'd rather focus on saving our own country

Yes, but the important thing is to be separate from those racist English subhumans.

Sure, what's your address? :)

It is ok, I am only thinking about it and reading up on how to do it. I am only going to kill myself once I run out of options so it depends on what happens with something I am doing.

Thinking about moving to New Zealand. Size of the UK with a 4 million population. Seems ideal

Tories pre empting the supreme courts ruling.

Heard Adam Wallace saying something the other day on the plebeian podcast about woes just keeping a low profile atm, fears for his family etc, poor lad.

genuinely can if you're in london

Are any of you wankers worried about a "soft" or non brexit happening?

In the next decade? Zero percent chance.

The NHS is untouchable at the moment. Even UKIP refuse to really go after it. It just can't be done.
The public sector parasites that have infested the NHS are too numerous, too vocal, too entrenched, and too good at playing the media to ever be questioned.
Look at what the junior doctors did a couple of months ago- Hunt wouldn't give them a raise, so they tried to shut the whole thing down for entirely selfish reasons, and still the media and the public overwhelmingly supported them.
You can't even be seen to give a dirty look to the NHS or you'll face the wrath of tens of millions of rabid brainwashed lunatics.

Maybe (hopefully) in the very long run it will wither away and die, but today it's just too big of a colossus for anyone to take on.

Not too bad yourself old boy

We've passed the point of negotiation m8, might as well save yourself.

>wankers

Rude

It's a 'red, white and blue brexit' now goy.

Was she stirred by a chocolate sausage up her porridge pipe?

For a year

is going after private citizens like this for wrongthink even legal?

OF COURSE.

what does that even mean

I say it in the most loving of ways.

Were full

because

Savage

Well Hope Not Hate basically exist to dox people and have them beaten, and they're funded by Labour

STIR THAT HAGGIS

>Introduce an Australian-style points-based immigration system to assess all potential migrants to Britain on a fair, ethical and equal basis

CIVIC scum Kippers will defend this.

NO-ONE KNOWS WHAT IT MEANS, BUT IT'S PROVOCATIVE

Jim Jones managed to get about 1000 people to move to Guyana on the promise of a kooky death cult and then all kill themselves, without the outreach available today via the Internet etc. If we wanted to, and had financial backing, we could make anything possible

fuck off nigger

Is that a cheesy helmet joke?

Not our fault you're too stupid to understand how politics works.

Skinny jeans, white t-shirts with rolled up sleeves and a black bomber jacket usually.
To Sixth Form black/grey suit trousers and a dark blue shirt with white buttons and a black pea coat with a scarf and leather gloves.

What is britpol's hair style?

There are people itt RIGHT NOW who don't think Mummy May is based.

Soft worries me more, it may placate the masses long enough for it to be too late to turn around ever again. At least no Brexit is something everyone can rally against

>dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/who-mystery-scottish-racist-who-9317228
>Do you know this Scots vlogger? If so, please call our newsdesk or email [email protected].

Full SA uniform