'Anti-Semitism Awareness Act' Unanimously Passed by Senate

reason.com/blog/2016/12/05/constitutionally-dubious-anti-semitism-a

>The press release describes the actions that would qualify for censure under the Act:

>calling for, aiding, or justifying the killing or harming of Jews
>accusing the Jews as a people, or Israel as a state, of inventing or exaggerating the Holocaust
>demonizing Israel by blaming it for all inter-religious or political tensions
>judging Israel by a double standard one would not apply to any other democratic nation

looks like Sup Forums's days are numbered

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JsW82Zsu3Xg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>the bill doesn't make anti-semitism (or any form of bigotry) illegal
The holocaust isn't real, Jews are taking advantage of Germany, and Jewish communism set Eastern Europe back by a century.

Yeah, goyim. Now go back to work! That aid money isn't gonna flow over here on it's own....

>Lindey Graham

This fucking fruitcake again.

God fucking damnit South Carolina, what were you thinking? A democrat would have been better than this effet microdick transvestite.

>to give the Department of Education (DOE) "the necessary statutory tools at their disposal to investigate anti-Jewish incidents"

wtf do you think that means? You are getting Sup Forumsanned for being anti semitic when this thing passes the house.

>be me
>listen to Daily Shoah alot on my way to work because I think it's kinda funny and their podcasts are free and fit perfectly in the time span of getting to work and getting home
>accidentally refer to someone in politics as an oven-dodger to a coworker
>get reported to management
>boss is jewish
>read a prayer in hebrew at company christmas party ffs
>oh fuck its over
>he tells me he doesn't think it's in my character to say something like that and they must've have just misheard me
>Y-yeah boss
>go back to work

Sir Evelyn Rothschild supremely confident he controls the US Senate.

youtube.com/watch?v=JsW82Zsu3Xg

>free speech
free speech
>free speech
free speech
>free speech
free speech
>free speech
free speech
>free speech
free speech
>free speech
free speech

The holocaust has no proof
There are no mass graves
To kill that many jews per day, would only be a blessing on this world after they committed the same parallels in history against the US that started the WW2 arrests

It's nothing don't worry about it.

but I blame jews for installing private central banks(The FED, the bank of england) in each nation in order to transfer the peoples wealth into their own private companies.

is that illegal?

>>calling for, aiding, or justifying the killing or harming of Whites
>>accusing the Whites as a people, or Europe as a nation, of inventing or exaggerating the Holodomor
>>demonizing Whites by blaming it for all inter-religious or political tensions
>>judging Whites by a double standard one would not apply to any other democratic nation

aaaand suddenly it's evil and worse than hitler

Why do Jews hate free speech so much? Is it because it exposes them? Lying crooks.

implying i give a fuck

GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

Fortunately, the law doesn't make it illegal to do the things explained in it -- it only provides a framework for the definition of "anti-semitism".

>Nothing in this Act, or an amendment made by this Act, shall be construed to diminish or infringe upon any right protected under the First Amendment to the Constitution of the United States.

At the same time the law opens up for the government to investigate people.

>The bill doesn't make anti-Semitism (or any form of bigotry) illegal, but its intent is to "provide for the consideration of a definition of anti-Semitism for the enforcement of Federal anti-discrimination laws concerning education programs or activities," which it justifies by invoking Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, which "prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, or national origin."

>It gives the federal government the authority to investigate ideas, thoughts, and political positions as violations of the Civil Rights Act of 1964. By specifically using the broad language of a 2010 State Department memo attempting to define anti-Semitism, the Senate bill wades into thought policing.

A sad day nonetheless.

How long until the Supreme Court says "Hate speech isn't protected by the first amendment"?

The intent of this bill is to expand the ability of the ADL to shakedown public institutions. It all comes back to the power of the shekels, goy.

>Oven dodger
I lol'd

Not for at least 30 years now that Trump will stack it