How do I get a redpilled gf?

How do I get a redpilled gf?

>trips
you make one you retard

Make one

>implying women are good for anything but children

tu fai una

How does one red pill a female? Everytime i try showing them statistics from legitimate sources they get all hurr durr muh feelings. Am i fucked

Church

You have to mold them. Most importantly they have to trust you. It isn't hard to show someone your world view if you aren't retarded.

Forge one.
Take a girl. Show dominance. Support her. Don't be an abusive cunt or a numale, balance between the two and fuck her silly.
Slowly give her seeds of doubt of the leftist beliefs. With time, effort and lots of dick she will shift to match your views. Why? Cause that's how most of them work.

>get gf
>make preggers
>make watch 'open gates'
>make gtkrwn redpilled gf
>write dwn steps in book
>sell book
>make $$

by not making dumb threads

>and newfags will still give you upvotes

Do you like my son?

Then appeal to them using your feelings. Ffs user it isn't hard to manipulate people. Learn their patterns and ticks. It takes time and even if it doesn't work out you would have planted the seed of thought.

emotional appeals. For example, on Assad: Why would you support taking down Assad? The people who want to replace him are muslim extremists who will kill all the christian children in Syria! They're much safer in a peaceful Syria with Assad in charge than they would be here amongst a horde of Syrian muslims.

pol could use a news channel that subtly redpills people :thinking:

>make preggers
>she leaves you
>eternal damnation

>caring about your partners political beliefs

this is tru it happened to me. i hate life now cant afford anything live alone and have a cat

>tfw have devout Greek Orthadox fiance

>Is a 6'3 volleyball player and stays in shape, loves to cook and do all traditional mediums (knitting, coquetting, wood craving, upholstering, painting, and shooting)

>Fairly open minded on issues but has strong core beliefs at the end of the day

>Really wants to have kids after we are economically consolidated making over well 6 figures combined, adores the idea of being a stay at home mother.

Amazons user. Amazons are the one true redpill.

i let my wife to have sex with other guys but all kids our my.

This. That's how I did it. Also look at their parents.

thats like asking how you get shoes that are already a perfect fit for your feet

you cant, you make it happen after the purchase, which is already fairly accurate for getting a gf 2bh

Forget it Seamus, you would have to get out of your basement for that.

I find the easiest way to get a girl to take a pill is to grind it up and slip it into her drink while she's not looking

First two posts ended this thread

I have tried that, and it's a meme

Get a gf and redpill her

I don't know if redpilling one is possible.

It's hard enough redpilling most males. I myself was brought up 'redpilled' to an extent, so my older siblings and I are logical thinkers thanks to my mother.

I'm doing so with my son, with another on the way (hopefully not a female). I've redpilled my partner. They weren't very liberal, but weren't into things of matter and were atheist because muh evil. I just hope at least my son keeps on track with awareness and logical thinking and doesn't get sucked into what ever horrors he will see in his adulthood. If I end up with a daughter, I see it as a lost cause unless her other parent is on board with being very stern with her as we are with the boy.

By jumping off the nearest cliff

>redpilled

Do you mean a girl who just hates niggers and muslims, and thinks feminism is radical and ridiculous?

Because if your're wanting a gf who's ACTUALLY redpilled, like knowing about jews etc, then you're going to take a while.

Also, a gf who generally just hates niggers and muslims, will fall for your redpill easy. Like, you know, Jews and shit

you redpill her yourself

>1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID

My gf met Obama three weeks before the election and was star struck, 3 weeks later she was voting for The D because the thought of Hillary being the first female president irked the shit out of her. I don't try to discuss or debate politics w/ her, she's a little lady, I'll tell her what I think about stuff, my plans, and where she fits in in all of them. Don't try to red pill girls, try to treat them like ladies.

Am I trying to be disrespectful? Yes and no, depending on your perspective and "gender roles." I believe we've let women over play their hand and now w/ these social constructs we have in play we have set ourselves up to be exposed. At my church it is where the men meet and the women worship. Why is it wrong to live this way?

Go hunting in the nearest wheat-field, thats where they always do their photoshoots