Sup Forums likes to bring up that blacks have low IQs and whites have higher...

Sup Forums likes to bring up that blacks have low IQs and whites have higher. But you always seem to forget that asians have 5-10 points higher IQ than whites... Asians are the real masterrace.

China taking over the US by 2020. China becomes strongest power in the world. White mans influence just dissapears with a small whimper as he drowns in black and brown.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/China/comments/5gsife/china_falls_in_pisa_results_after_the_inclusion/
akarlin.com/2012/08/analysis-of-chinas-pisa-2009-results/
ttuDOTee/public/m/mart-murdvee/EconPsy/2/Lynn_Meisenberg_2010_National_IQs_calculated_and_validated_for_108_nations.pd
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/10132391/Riot-after-Chinese-teachers-try-to-stop-pupils-cheating.html
migrationpolicy.org/article/chinese-immigrants-united-states
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Asians

Pretty broad spectrum there. Arabs are Asian, so are Native Americans..they're both profoundly retarded.

Sweden just nuke yourself already

Your country is like a kid that cuts himself for attention

asian people are great. nothing wrong with that.

Arabs are Caucasian you stupid faggot

Asians lack creativity. They're great for technology, but actually implementing it, making it appealing to humans, stylish and functional will always be the white man's job.

How do you think they go to that point?

Name one race of people who are more xenophobic than the asian races.

Name one face of people who more dislike niggers/spics/shitskins than the asian races.

They purged the retardation from their gene pool for generations; and the end result is a higher average IQ for their entire populace.

Day of the rope when?

Chinas economy relies on the US economy. Sure they might have a slightly higher IQ but it doesnt show in their societies.

IQ tests suggest that over 50% of the world's population has an IQ level below retarded. Average IQ is supposed to be 100, but there is a massive discrepancy worldwide. This shows that IQ doesn't measure intelligence, but rather something else.

China is pretty degenerate and lacks the ability to create any decent art, so whites outrank them.

Uh no, Asians have a higher average IQ but whites have a high average IQ with a high range.

So there are a lot of dumb whites in comparison to Asians but there are also a lot of GENIUS whites compared to Asians.

Most geniuses are white, this is why we are "creative".

Also worth noting that the average genotypical IQ of whites back in the 19th century was 115, not 100. Dysgenics has lowered our average IQ by one point per decade.

This white man speaks the truth

sure, higher average, but significantly lower standard deviation. i.e. less total tards, but less geniuses

and Whites are more daring and more creative. Which is why 99% of everything useful ws invented by Whites - planes, trains, car, engines, jet engines, satellites, space travel, electricity, computers, phones, radio, tv, wifi, fibre optics, ertc etc

white have lower average IQ than asians
but whites have individualy the highest IQ recorded than the smartest asian,but it makes more retarded whites in balance

I do agree whites outrank them but it has nothing to do with art lol... Most are throughout history has been made my degenerates and fags. Hence why the west creates better art. Plus asian societies have a history of murdering artists.

> This shows that IQ doesn't measure intelligence, but rather something else.

Totally a logical conclusion from the previous sentence.

No one is forgetting that asians have a higher IQ you cuck. What they lack is thousands of years of western philosophy to back their intelligence.

Sorry chang. The sun is setting on the chinese century, and the paper tiger will find itself surrounded by hunters in the dark.

WRONG

whites arent trying to take over asian countries

shut the fuck up chink. You only have a lead in IQ because chink parents torture and push their children to their absolute limits. We outdo you in everything from military feats to inventions, culture and philosophy without all that stress. Imagine what we could achieve if we were pushed to our limits. Silly incestoid uncreative hivemind ugly little dick gooks. Your country adapts our cultures and technology while your women jump on white dick in droves.

This image is wrong, not me. It gets the averages right but not the rest of the curve, notice how they are all exactly the same?

false

You are referring to high pop density industrialized/developed asians like South Korea, Hong Kong, Japan. They have similar IQs of high pop density white cities. Most asians are lower than whites in IQ because there are a billion chinese farmers with 80-90 IQs.

IQ seems to have more to do with education and mental stimulation than genetics
*runs and hides from stormfags*

>asians lack creativity
Cultural, not genetic

Lurkers, shit posting is going on, don't believe what's written here, this is all evil.

>All the plotted curves are exactly the same
>Not properly labeled graph
>No source
tafuckouttaherewiththatshit.jpg

culture has a huge genetic component

do you regard Asians as typicaly daring? or conformist?

asians have lower divorce rates than whites and they have more stable families

culture comes from race. Chink culture= no creativity, therefore that says a lot about your genetics.

I don't like asians but she's cute. What's she doing though.

this is the cutest girl i have ever seen.

moar. MOAR. MOAAAAAAAARRRRRRRR

Arabs live in north africa and asia. Syrians are asian, obviously.

>liberal arts

Asians who were shitty savages until the white man taught them modernity?

Yeah...they are the land of cheap copies. Even genetically they all look exactly the same. Not the master race.

They do have a higher IQ on average, obviously not all asians.

They are fanatical collectivists though so innovation comes not as naturally to them as it does to Europeans.

Dont worry though the cultural marxists are trying their best to make Europe collectivist and when that happens the Chinks will take over and probably genocide quite a few different ethnic groups without mercy or guilt.

>culture has a huge genetic component
hahahahahahahaa

>China taking over the US by 2020.
Google please, East Asians might have a higher IQ than Northern Europeans but their East Asians allow for horrible governments to take control of everything. China's economy is tumblining down and their government is doing a shit job manipulating their market. China is fucked!

Just because Arabs have le stinky brown skin doesn't mean they're a different race. There's only three races: cacasoid, mongoloid and negroid. Arabs are caucasoid. Their bone structure is way more similar to Europeans than Africans or Asians.

>1000 syrian refugees
>10000 azn refugees

I'd pick the azn ones.

So basically, shift that blue curve 15 points to the right. That's what Whites were capable of in the past. That's where all the geniuses came from. Blame the Jews for dysgenics.

Japanese are the world's greatest race.

>Most are throughout history has been made my degenerates and fags.
What kind of bullshit is this. You think Rembrandt was degenerate? How is it relevant anyway? Chinks just lack creativity.

>there are an equal number of white people with an iq 120

Hard to believe, especially without sauce

Who here cant wait for the first Chinese lead ethnic cleansing in Africa?

They thought European colonialism was bad, wait until they find out what China will do when the people destroy and loot Chinese corporate property in Africa.

I cant wait,

You must be new here, have you not noticed the yellow fever here. Also fuck the Chinese.

Sweden we get it, you like to be butt raped and are the definition of beta

Yeah I'm sure its just a coincidence that asian cultures are all similar, white cultures are all similar and black cultures are all similar, while still being significantly different to each other.

so it just magically appeared out of thin air?

also, you didn't answer the question, was that accidental on your part?

Love this meme. Alt-Right faggots always bring it up, in hopes to elevate the white race above asians. And yet, not one of them was able to explain the Japanese to me.

They're still asian. Indians aren't mongoloid either.

Asians are also prone to severe mental illness.
No point being the smartest if you are also too depressed to do anything in life.

How are Japanese creative then?

nobody fucking forgets any of this and I wish the meme would die. We still prefer living among remembers of our own race as anyone does, the reason blacks aren't also racial nationalists is because they can't sustain their current standard economically without the white man's help. Demonstrably, white countries are just as nice as asian countries, and for that reason we don't need them. That's all it comes down to. We don't hate anyone for their race, we just want to separate from them and the reason we mention racial differences is because it articulates that our feelings are justified by nature rather than culture.

>whites steal music from the blacks
>whites get their tv and movies from the jews
>japanese create all this themselves and still top the whites
yeah nah

As a mostly white dude, I actually like asian people. They're polite, hard-working and have cute women. If we were receiving thousands of asian refugees I wouldn't even be mad, but they're too smart to pollute their gene pool with violent asylum seekers. They have their own media which doesn't make them feel racist for not doing so.

The Caucasian race (also Caucasoid,[1] or Europid[2]) is a grouping of human beings historically regarded as a biological taxon, including some or all of the populations of Europe, North Africa, the Horn of Africa, Western Asia, Central Asia and South Asia.[3]

higher intelligence = higher rates of mental illness
lower intelligence = higher rates of impulseness / violence / crime

Asians have lower crime rates than whites

>>>/leftypol/

>no source

>russian culture and spanish cultures are similar
>indian culture and chinese cultures are similar
>khoisan and bantu cultures are similar

So?
You missed the point entirely.
Higher intelligence == more prone to mental illness
Lower intelligence == more prone to violence
whites == just right

PLEASE STOP TRYING TO GEOGRAPHY. IT'S NOT YOUR PERSONAL FAULT.

>Asian women
>most submissive group on the planet to white men

have you ever been to Asia OP? as a 6'5" tall blonde male i'm basically fetishized anywhere I go by thirsty Asian girls.

So? They're still asian.

It measures IQ, but the baseline is white people.

westernised asians are as daring and confident as any whites

Just a reminder that Ashkenazi Jews have the highest iq of any group. You goyim are fighting over 2nd place

"Asian" in America = Mongoloids only.

as an asian I apologize and offer myself as a slut for you all. Enjoy me for your pleasure

Ahhh....haaaahhh..a-user....r-right there....ahhhhhh....haaaaahhhh

Geographically, not genetically, fuck off with your goalpost moving you cuckold. We're talking about race.

Fuckhuge media industry, huge cultural pressure on the west. Leading in a lot of entertainment fields. Also, if IQ isn't everything how does Japan, despite is small size, completely trounce simmilar white countries like UK, Germany and France in shit like GDP? Also, they absolutely obliterate any EU country when it comes to yearly Patents and shit.

But let me guess, doesn't count? What shall we then count? Number of gender studies degrees? Lib Arts degrees per year?

>he lies

You mean the people who were still using swords and other medieval technology until 1860's?

Yeah nah you cunt reddit.com/r/China/comments/5gsife/china_falls_in_pisa_results_after_the_inclusion/

Your not taking into account their inability to have abstract and original thoughts

No. We asians are stupid because we have religion. Now we adbandon it to ascend

In reality it isn't. Just call them east asians if you must. An asian is a person from asia. From Turkey to Japan. Just like Afrikaners are african.

so you can be daring if Whites teach you how?

also, some maybe, but not as much on average

anyway, they're gonna have to go back, and make chinkland great again. we need our own countries, for our children

Religion and philosophy made us this way

They copied all their shitty pop culture from the US. Technology too.

didn't 3 British ships defeat the entire Japanese navy? they surrendered after it bacame clear that the Brits guns severely outranged them

I do like the Japs though, in Japan

Id take a million Asian refugees over a single """syrian""" refugee.
That's like asking if I want to share my apartment with 20 cute puppers (who admittedly might make a mess and a lot of noise) or 3 savage baboons

There is no asian race, idiot.

Yes. They also stupidly think emperor is god

>You missed the point entirely.
You missed the point if think lower intelligence is anyway positive. Any higher instances of mental illness is vastly outweighed by have higher IQ by a majority of the population.

We literally don't though, Asians come up every time in these arguments, your entire thread is based on a false premise.

Stop moving the goalpost. If you go by that logic:

Whites? Those guys that did literally nothing while both egyptians and persians already had fuckhuge empires?

Oh but wait, those where white?

Literally WE WUZ buddy.

We can share together if you are not fat and hairy

rice-counting chinks lack initiative or creativity. the white man's true strengths

Sup Forums rationalize it with >muh creativity

We Asians are stupid because of religion and philosophy

We know east asians have a bigher IQ (on average)... but at least we acknowledge it.

>American intellectuals

>(((mental illness)))

I'm not saying there is, holy fucking shit learn to read you stupid fuck. I said that Arabs are Caucasian, you said "nuh uh they're not because they live in North Africa and Asia". I proved to you that they're still Caucasian based on the definition of Caucasian. And now you're moving the goalposts because you got BTFO.

>this thread again
>east asians so smart meme

Germanic IQ 105 ties Japanese/SK IQ 106.

Chinese IQ including rural 103, white American IQ 103.

Taking the IQ of Shanghai as representative of Chinese IQ is like taking the IQ of Manhattan as the IQ of white Americans.
akarlin.com/2012/08/analysis-of-chinas-pisa-2009-results/

Lynn has the correlation between IQ measurements and educational attainment exams such as PISA at .917.

ttuDOTee/public/m/mart-murdvee/EconPsy/2/Lynn_Meisenberg_2010_National_IQs_calculated_and_validated_for_108_nations.pd

Chinese are also completely full of shit.
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/10132391/Riot-after-Chinese-teachers-try-to-stop-pupils-cheating.html

Chinese immigrants are right shifted for intelligence with nearly 50% (47) having bachelor's degrees. It is the same principle as how Indian Americans do well on testing and income put India has designated shitting streets.
migrationpolicy.org/article/chinese-immigrants-united-states

>China taking over the US by 2020.

Trump is going to fuck China silly. Fucking chinks won't know whether to shit or go blind.