Other urls found in this thread:

hollowverse.com/kurt-cobain/
youtube.com/watch?v=4v1zuIYNoFw
cbsnews.com/pictures/new-kurt-cobain-death-scene-photos/
youtube.com/watch?v=M_62gKOiw1M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yes

No, he was the happiest guy ever.

His ugly wife killed him. The PI she hired to find him when he escaped rehab has since been investigating her involvement in his death.

I wish I was like you, easily amused.

that kid looks real dark.
is it shadows?

or did he kill himself for having a whore wife.

Was he redpilled?

fuck no

I bet their daughter Francis knows the score too and is trying to cover up her shame with drug abuse.

I wonder if the killer was Dylan Carlson under orders from Courtney. Money and a heroin addiction can turn friends into killers. Kurt would have trusted Carlson to be around him while handling a shotgun. Carlson would have known how to clean a gun to get all the prints off.

He caused his own death by trying to be a special snowflake artistic faggot.

Kurt Cobain was ambidextrous when it came to playing the guitar, but he felt he should play it left-handed because it was more challenging to learn and give him more cred.

This position caused pressure on his spine in a weak spot that eventually led to him taking heroine and other pain killers to dull the chronic back pain.

The drugs caused his depression to worsen and he blew his head off as a result.

A look into his X-rays confirmed if he would have just played the guitar right handed (which would have been easier for him to learn anyway) the spinal problem would not have manifested.

So, an art faggot killed himself because he was pretentious art-faggot.

Fuck 'em.

does ignoring reality through heroin sounds like being redpilled to you?

Il Duce claimed that he knew who Courtney hired to kill Kurt, after turning down the offer himself. He died a few days after that interview.

>I wonder if the killer was Dylan Carlson under orders from Courtney.
That's complete hogshit. Dylan dindu nuffin.

so what you're saying is, taking on arbitrary challenges is bad for you. live the easiest life possible. doing things for the challenge will literally kill you.

Is Cobain King Cuck? Yes, he is. That entire band are cuck supreme's.

yes. reality is so shit that you're not redpilled if you don't at least want heroin

I'm a huge Nirvana fan, have watched many of his interviews, and read most of his lyrics.

I have no doubt in my mind the man was suicidal.

>tfw born April 8th 1994
>day Cobain was found dead
>Daughter's middle name is Bean and usually goes by that
>my friends have been calling my Bean my whole life

Why all this Carl Yung Synchronicity shit with Cobain in my life?

Taking heroin is literally the equivalent of taking a temporary blue pill.

My friend was Courtney's personal assistant for 5 years.. Dude had to pick up meth and heroin for her everyday.. I dont doubt she killed him.

He started using heroin for medical issues with his stomach. He was an idiot but wasn't doing heroin to escape reality.

Absolutely not. I can guarantee that if he were still alive, Nirvana would have broken up, he would have embarked on a shitty solo career before staging a huge comeback centering around him transitioning to a woman.

Yes.

Anybody who wants to climb a mountain or go skiing for fun? They deserve their death.

Anybody who skydives and the chute fails or fucks up their entrance on cliff diving and breaks their necks? Fuck 'em. They are just as bad as people ODing on meth.

You will encounter challenges throughout life, going out of your way to find them and conquer them for fuck all benefit is profoundly stupid and people should be called out on it when they do it.

Killed before he could reveal child sex abuse in the industry.

Exactly why some people want a way out. Some people cannot deal with the ultimate redpill and try to find ways to ease the pain.

Yes, he fatally shot himself with 139 shots to the back of the head while being completely tied up in the back if a car with no guns around whatsoever.

Sad!

>He started using heroin for medical issues with his stomach. He was an idiot but wasn't doing heroin to escape reality.

Yeh, and I only do coke because I have hypersomnia.

Probably, but at least he died while he was at his prime.

I would say heroin addiction is more black pilled.
It's when you actually want to start self destructing.

if you were a fan and watched and read all docs and bios then you would know that courtney killed him probs planned with david grohl

Well, they are from Washington. If you ever read his journal, it's like a tribute to his cuckdom. I used to love Nirvana but now I recognize they all have the downs.

"The problem with groups who deal with rape is that they try to educate women about how to defend themselves. What really needs to be done is teaching men not to rape. Go to the source and start there."

"If any of you, in any way, hate homosexuals, people of a different color or women, please do this one favor for us — leave us the fuck alone. Don’t come to our shows and don’t buy our records."

While the stomach issue was a thing.. anyone who does heroin is using it to escape reality.. It literally numbs yourself out of existence so you don't have to feel anything.. (sober addict now)

Whatever you say, Courtney

Duce said "My friend Allen... I'll let the FBI catch him..." in the Courtney and Kurt documentary.

Tom Grant (the PI hired by Love to find Kurt) said in an interview that he does not believe Allen Wrench to be the killer. He believes that Allen Wrench is enjoying the publicity of being thought of as the killer.

Grant never said who he thinks might be the killer specifically. He did say that he believes that Kurt was with someone he trusted when he died and that such a person would not have known his credit card was canceled. (The card was swiped twice at two different locations after Kurt's death.)

Carlson's feeble threat in the Courtney and Kurt documentary to take his shotgun and kill whoever might have killed Kurt, if someone had killed him, just didn't look very convincing.

Don't worry Dylan, speculation doesn't prove anything.

This is your excuse why you don't go outside I assume.

Well it's pretty fucking obvious the guy was depressed, and wanted to self destruct just by listening to him talk

I would love to hear what bullshit conspiracy theory I've probably heard a thousand times to back up your claim.
I'll wait. Would love to hear it. . . again.

All his songs are like 'tomorrow I'll kill myself' so yeah why not? I guess it's very probable he finally did.

I used to wait tables and served Courtney love once. She was very rude and nasty.

No.

Courtney love murdered him.

>enjoying the publicity of being thought of as the killer
nobody wants that on them

believe grandson..... that is no fun, people get scared of you and avoid you

Whatever.

If you like challenges so much, see how long you can hang yourself before losing consciousness.

C'mon! IT'S A CHALLENGE!

Are you going to go through life without taking a simple challenge? Don't avoid it like I do, I am am a edgy shit head afterall.

Don't be like me. Wear that noose, Germany. Do it for the migrants!

Cobain developed a particular disdain for Christianity. It is reported that as a teenager, Cobain spray-painted phrases such as “God is Gay” and “Abort Christ” on church walls and was once accused by police of destroying a local church’s crucifix

As a rock star, Cobain was often vocal about his anti-Christian, anti-organized religion views and inserted them into his songs.

He did express frustration that he and his generation seemed to not care–even though that was their big selling point. He said:

My generation’s apathy. I’m disgusted with it. I’m disgusted with my own apathy too, for being spineless and not always standing up against racism, sexism and all those other -isms the counterculture has been whining about for years/

hollowverse.com/kurt-cobain/

No
12 gauge killed him

Please, I go outside all the time. I also work a dangerous job that needs to be done and get paid good money for doing so.

Challenges are a part of life, needless challenges sought out for bragging rights is self-destructive and stupid as hell.

Wrench is not a normal man. He is known to be very dangerous in hand to hand and also caries a .44 mag frequently. Also has a metal band for the fuck of it.

Must be an American thing. People from the disturbed set of society like being thought of as mean enough to kill. It makes them feel much tougher than they really are.

I can see this being accurate. That whole grunge scene turned out to be a bunch of twats.

>Cornell
>Vedder
>Weiland
>Staley

Only one that ended up being okay was Corgan and he wasnt a Seattle guy.

If you do something that has a chance to kill you or make your life harder and come out on top, you are brave.

If you come out on bottom or die, you are stupid.

That is it.

Here's the thing, there are incredibly dangerous stupid things that people need to do in order for us to advance as a species, I get that. We are going to have to colonize other planets one day, those first groups of humans are going to do something incredibly stupid but necessary in order to make that happen.

Taking an uneccessary risk for no practical reward for anybody at all in the past, present, or future is dumb.

The fact that you (and many others) fail to realize that is maddening.

>mag
fug

367 still

youtube.com/watch?v=4v1zuIYNoFw

>I don't who this guy is yet

Who cares?

>had many relatives that committed suicide
>had an addiction to most addicting drug known to man
>threatened suicide after a show in 1989
>attempted suicide March 5, 1994, hospitalized
>threatened suicide at home in the middle of March 1994, police called, guns seized
>married to a total cunt
>wrote song lyrics about suicide, including a song called "I Hate Myself and Want To Die"
>documented history of depression/mentall illness

sometimes the truth is so obvious it's painful

Yes, thank god.

One less traitorous cuck in this world.

I have to wonder why musicians get this kind of treatment outside of other forms of media artists.

People seeing Elvis, Swearing Tupac is alive, Kurt Cobain's death was a conspiracy theory, and other nonsense.

The guy always had problems, the people around him killed him, either by driving him to suicide, or by making it look like a suicide.

Kurt may have been killed but that's not to say he wasn't suicidal from a very young age (going back to his early teen years). It goes way, way deeper than "back pain" or "stomach pain". Kurt was, despite whatever Sup Forums might think, an intelligent and sensitive person, he was suffering for a long time.

He alluded to his own death many times; for example, the Unplugged performance has several songs that refer to death and the whole show has an ominous funeral vibe. Kurt designed the set and wanted it that way.

He'd basically had a life plan of "get famous - die at 27" planned out since he was a teenager. He wanted to become one of those eternally young legends and by the time he was 27 you can tell that he felt old, sickly, tired of life and ready to check out.

The thing you have to understand is that such depressed/suicidal people aren't 24/7 moping around. They can have brighter moments and feel some interest in life again, that's why people always say "but Kurt was always laughing, joking, smiling...". They don't understand that depressed people can also put on an act for the sake of others and even tune into the non-depressed naivete of others for a while and forget their own inner problems.

When Kurt was alone and brooding to himself, that's when I would expect him to have been most depressed, and in those last weeks he was seeing his marriage fall apart, his wife cheat on him, his child favor nannies over him (apparently, due to his absences while touring), and he had lost interest in the band.

Kurt grew up as the weird, artistic loser in a town full of rednecks and he aspired for fame and fortune. Once he got it, he hated it, because his view of himself was as a permanent outsider, an alien, and the culture propped him up as their grunge god, and it was a mindfuck to him. His band became part of the machine, the pressure was on him to continue like a robot just to keep the machine pumping out cash.

>Tupac is alive
It's a strange american thing

Actually came to think of now, the first gore pic I ever saw was Kurt, I'm not sure if we had the interwebs yet or were still on the bbs. 94 wasn't it? no that was bbs age still here

It was a 20.

Thus proving that he was killed by someone else. Congratulations, Courtne, you got caught.

If you don't want people to fuck with you, you make people think that you are a murderous psycho so they stay the fuck away.

I remember when he killed hisself, Kurt Loder told me and I was happy. Nirvana still sucks

I always thought a lot of the stranger deaths in Hollywood/Music, like the 27 club, are exit strategies. For instance, getting sick of the fame, deciding just to fake your death, maybe even with the help of the government, and basically entering a witness protection program made for famous people who want out.

No, the police find out that the gun "he" use have multiple fingerprints but they were shit so they touch everything without any protection, all the scene was contaminated.

There is a documental about it where the private detective who was hired to find out the truth talk, he say that Kurt didn't kill himself.

a friend of mine saw Wrench in the shower and he said that wrench was RIPPED. that wrench had an 8 pack

This is the gun he allegedly used. The only just released a picture of it last year. Try shooting yourself with something that long while fucked up on heroin.

>Billy Corgan
>grunge
He would hit you for associating him with that movement. Gish is a bit grungy but The Smashing Pumpkins' best work has more in common with shoegaze and progressive rock than grunge.

Wrench probably is genuinely tough from a fighter/brawler standpoint.

That doesn't make him a killer for hire though. If a bunch of people think he killed Kurt and he plays along with the story, he ups his street cred in the hardcore scene he belongs to.

You never saw a Kurt Cobain gore pic because no Kurt Cobain gore pic exists you fucking retard.

The Seattle police finally released pictures of Cobain's dead body in 2014. The bullet did not exit his head, and there wasn't much blood. This was already known though. The mailman who discovered his body said there was just a little bit of blood.

The image released by the police 2 years ago shows that there was a bulge in the back of his head, but it was not blown apart as you would expect. He didn't Kennedy himself. His head actually looked fairly normal. He looked as though he was simply asleep.

Whatever images you find of Cobain with a atomized head are either fake, or someone else entirely.

The story of Kurt Cobain proves to use that plenty of times if not most of it, the bad guy wins.

I thought only photos of his body but no head showing were available to the public.

>cobain was his own enemy
>he killed himself
>his enemy (the bad guy) won

Canadian logic really is something.

>Kurt wanted to die
>Courtney Love is still a junkie, used up, whore.
>that other faggot is considered a fucking faggot by everyone

I dunno chief.

Kurt Loder liked Nirvana and Kurt Cobain. I sensed that the death shook him up pretty badly.

Seattle police released a face shot (no pun intended) in 2014.

pretty much a no-brainer.

The fuck? Are Cobain and Grohl manlets or is Novoselic just a giant ass nigga?

no.

Krist is like 8 feet tall or something. He's huge.

This. Dude was fucking crazy, and having a wife that was equally as crazy probably didn't improve his mental health.

Yes, he did. And a lot of people saw it coming and if you know anything about him you don't question that he killed himself.

Politicians, lawyers, investigators all have risk of bring assassinated.

Artists don't get assassinated.

>hurr durr I obly use heroin because of my stomache pain
also funny add

Le Courtney (((Love))) fan.

Yung... Who?

cbsnews.com/pictures/new-kurt-cobain-death-scene-photos/

not seeing it. google results are all painfully fake

Maybe he used his foot.

Carlos!

is there really any doubt?

Those close to Kurt said he became obsessed with pizza in the weeks preceding his death.

that's actually the one i was referring to.

the version i saw was higher quality. I think whoever originally posted it purged it from their site, cause I can't find it anywhere and the one you posted looks like shit.

LOOk on ITHE bright SIDE SUICeide

youtube.com/watch?v=M_62gKOiw1M

Who cares?

he used a 20 gauge shot. no way his head would be intact, no matter how close the barrel to his throat is

His wife is 50% jew and was raised as a communist.

What do you think?

nice bump

That one is fake and so is this one but it as accurate as one can get without seeing the genuine crime scene photos and autopsy report which are all being held under lock and key by the Seattle coroner with no intention to release them in the near future. Many attempts have been made to make the photos public but each one has either been blocked by Kurt's family, Courtney or the coroner himself.

But he was high as fucking balls. There was so much heroin in his body he shouldn't have been able to function in any way.

You're thinking of Hendrix, moron. Kurt was left handed.

No, I'm pretty sure this one:
is real. I saw it along with all the other photos that were released in 2014.

Thanks for pointing that out user.

Now that we know what the shotgun looks like, it's much more difficult to fake.