Paedophile who kissed a child insists he’s a five-year-old girl and brought doll tocourt

>A 55-year-old sex offender sucked his thumb throughout a court hearing after his doll was taken off him.
>Jorven Serenappeared before a judgeafter he forced himself on a girloutside a shop, kissing her in front ofher mother.
>He was arrestedafter peoplefroma nearbychurch in Thanet, Kent, spottedthe attack and contacted police.

metro.co.uk/2016/12/06/paedophile-who-kissed-a-child-insists-hes-a-five-year-old-girl-and-brought-doll-to-court-6305005/

EXPECT MORE OF THIS KIND OF TRANNY NONSENSE

Can I identify as the owner of the money in a bank, then then go take it?

reeee they need to fix that bug which removes spaces from OPs.

Weird to see this happening in Kent though.

Maybe he's a double agent and trying to make a point about how dumb trans identity is.

Yeah I don't know what happened there, copied and pasted it directly. Very strange.

Fucking hell really shows how mentally ill these kind people are.

>white "people"

Thank you, PedonewsOP.

>Sweating SJW standing in front of two buttons jpg

Stop being intolerent

How intolerant, this is not what the bbc teaches, if he identifies as a 5 year old girl then that's his right

I know that feeling, I did a strafe run on a mosque with quad 30mm cannons and I couldn't believe how intolerant the police were about my sexual and spiritual identity

Look, he self-identifies as a child. Treating him as an adult would be a violation of his human rights. That's why he should be tried in juvenile court.

t. Aron Schmuley, J.D

>identifying as a 5 year old girl with that face
o i am laffin

SLIPPERY
L
O
P
E

At the cost of his reputation and crime record?

where are the leftists defending him

they have to exist

You mean it shows how smart he is that's he's using leftist propaganda to game the system

my cousin is apache helicopter as well, nice to meet you

This is what happens when you make degeneracy acceptable.

You can't use a trick against its inventor, not even if you get doubles

A child molester who thinks he is a girl and walks around with a doll? His stay in prison ought to be interesting.

More like NONCEsense am I right lads? haha

He was loyal to The End.

Oh look, he's white.

What a harvest the liberals are reaping

It's all blowing up in our faces

So brave.

The Judge needs to be tolerant or find another Job.

You can't jail a five-year-old girl. It's against the law here in Great Britain.

justice btfo

Seems like an honorable thing to do.
>Kiss one little girl
>Saves uncountable children from bathroom molestation and rape by exposing the lunacy behind the left.

Let's face it, it could work in Canada.

omg how dare you oppress this young defenseless 5 year old girl, what are you a bunch of right wing, nazi, homophobe, xenophobic, arachnophobic, shitlords, learn to be tolerant omgahhhh

Probably in sweden too if you are a rapefugee.

This is why I'm against transexuals. Where it not for them getting their "rights", there would be no question of this man's guilt.

Were, not where.

I feel dumb.

This isn't going to work with a jury.

Without a psychiatrist, and a legitmate excuse as to why "she" was allowed out of the house without a carer, those twelve will be trying hard not to laugh in court.

Unfortunately, it very much depends what he's been charged with here instead. A good barrister will create enough confusion to throw out a lesser charge of Incitement. Hopefully the child is cute as all Hell in the video link, and he'll go down for assault.

Still got your point across and i agree

Not an argument.

>This is what happens when you make degeneracy acceptable.
this

the elites transfer their own consciousness into that of children so that they can live on forever

Underrated

Please do.

This fucking timeline is too hilarious.

Hm, that's pretty big, you need triples for this

WTF, why not?