Greek RIOTS general #1

Greek riots in memory of a dead shitbrain anarchist kid killed by a cop some years ago

link>youtube.com/watch?v=tWUU6jApJlQ

Other urls found in this thread:

astynomia.gr/index.php?option=ozo_content&lang='..'&perform=view&id=67486&Itemid=1806&lang=
numbeo.com/cost-of-living/in/Corfu?displayCurrency=USD
sendspace.com/file/m6iti3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Stupid anarchists

Was he by chance killed while rioting in those riots where that one dog was wandering around the rioters? I don't think there were any major riots since then.

and why they are rioting now for a fact of years ago?

They're always looking for an excuse to riot. They're all around 14-22 years old full of teenage rage.

This.
It's literally a yearly thing.

many are older no lifer neets squatting in abandoned building in their spare time
Do anarchoriots even happen around there or is it just us :/

BEAT THE ANTIFA SCUM

>anarchoriots
Not really, anger is diffused with footballs and the anarcho-punk-whatever are confined in the "centri sociali", often abandoned or state owned building where the state give people some autonomy, they usually make concert or "art shows". Many live in this "centri sociali" and are more or less free to do whatever they want.
Instead of suppressing them, the anarchists got their own spaces and don't bother the people too much.

On a side note, here's a sample of the rioter's ethnicity: astynomia.gr/index.php?option=ozo_content&lang='..'&perform=view&id=67486&Itemid=1806&lang= (use google translate)
These photos are from a recent drug bust. These druggies are in the same clique as the leftists/anarchists. Note how many are immigrants.

that's smart

>mfw new 1.5L molotov with gazaki attached

how can other countries even compete

>those radio beeps

Shiiiiiiiiiiiii

Links broken can you repost

I want to live by the Mediterranean sea for a while, is Greece a cheap place to live since it's a shithole now?

Although this sound biased you should consider Cyprus too

How much would it cost to rent a small apartment for a month there? Just ballpark it for me, an average price that's in a city.

Consider staying in one of the major islands like Corfu, Crete or Cyprus. Rent is good if you can do some digging but don't expect crazy low prices because you'll still be paying with Euros.

Here's one for Corfu:
numbeo.com/cost-of-living/in/Corfu?displayCurrency=USD
Don't plan your vacation on an user's suggestion, read up on places, torrent some travel guides (I recommend Lonely Planet). Location is key in everything.

Give me 5' I'll work something out.

>The Beepining

Do you wand to settle or go on holidays and how much is your budget

CHAAAAAAARGE!

Shit poppin off

Holy shit, 1 one bedroom apartment in the city for $240? That can't possibly be right can it?

Sounds about right for crete
Holiday spirit

Any Molotovs yet?

It looks shocking at first, but they used to it and it's nothing special in Greece.

You missed them. One officer's foot got caught on fire.

Google translate is refusing to work for some reason. I've saved it on a pdf if you want to look at some criminals: sendspace.com/file/m6iti3
Out of the 145 arrested, 50 were from Nigera, 32 from Albania, 8 from Ghana, 5 from Bulgaria, 5 from Rwanda and then a few pairs from colorful countries like Siera Leone and Burkina Faso. There's some guy called Chike Success (58), his friends must call him Succ for short.

You could probably bargain the price down if you were inclined.

Here's XHAXHO NIKOLLAQ from Albania

weew, nice guys.
Albania never fail to produce quality people.

Will these anarcho shit ever grow up a pair and try to fight?

tsatsiki riots are based

yeap im in herakleion and my rent is 230E
2 mins from the center of the city.
thats a steal desu

i live in heraklion too senpai
i was at liontaria during the riots

topkek today commies decided it was a good idea to bloack th road leading to the uni
Fuck them

i study physics,you?

csd
JUST

omg,kouragio boy
and fuck the commie scams