Liudmyla Mykhailivna Pavlychenko was a Ukrainian Soviet sniper during World War II. Credited with 309 kills...

Liudmyla Mykhailivna Pavlychenko was a Ukrainian Soviet sniper during World War II. Credited with 309 kills, she is regarded as one of the top military snipers of all time and the most successful female sniper in history.

Pavlichenko was sent to Canada and the United States for a publicity visit and became the first Soviet citizen to be received by a US President when Franklin Roosevelt welcomed her to the White House. Pavlichenko was later invited by Eleanor Roosevelt to tour America relating her experiences. While meeting with reporters in Washington, D.C. she was dumbfounded about the kind of questions put to her. "One reporter even criticized the length of the skirt of my uniform, saying that in America women wear shorter skirts and besides my uniform made me look fat".

A recent film trailer called "The battle of Sabastopol"

youtube.com/watch?v=fuPX8mjeb-E

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7Zway3F4Fc0&index=6&list=RDB1Nx3SU2izA
youtube.com/watch?v=Z1LsuivJAR4
youtube.com/watch?v=tajXLzyU3Ys
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simo_Häyhä
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

Communist scum.

Nah, i am not part of that commie infiltratration of the recent

bumping

bump

bump 1

Its always better to have alefantis ex boyfriend ctr shills to shill, isnt it guys, g-gguys?

Bump

I just wanted you faggots to appreciate my country's snow nigger culture, thats all.

bump 1

This is more appropriate for as said earlier.

/his/ ???

You're asking people to read information and learn stuff... Those of us who actually do that knew this already.

PS. They didnt teach me this in FSB shill school.

It is known fact that no outlet of higher education is actually teaching anyone to digest info.

>ukrainian

no such thing

SushiTunnel cover up
youtube.com/watch?v=7Zway3F4Fc0&index=6&list=RDB1Nx3SU2izA

Waifu

bump for Al

Nice pedo occult ring you have there. It would be a shame if anything happened to it.

Looks like a guy wearing a wig

>Russian
>Historians

>picture shows stocky, no-nonsense Randian looking woman

>in the trailer she's played another Muscovite half-tatar half-jew zhuckha zhiksa with pouty lips

>sex scene

Russian kino is dead and buried, along with out culture.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z1LsuivJAR4

super counter argument for CTR made clear goes here

Ivan pls!

believe in soviet propaganda... omg

di you know Kim Yong Sung picked up pine cones and threw them at americans and the pine cones turned into grenades! IT'S TRUE!!!11eleven

That's a man, baby.

/his/ or /k/ she is not politically remarkable in any way.stop bumping your thread like a sad faggot

What the hell was that I just watched?

Was she in every theater of the fucking war? With her best friends or something?

You know our jew filled WW2 propaganda movies mostly died off a long time ago Russia its time to do the same.

I just want to thank you, polaks. I dont need to say many words, but this timeline you are amazing, faggots, you are almost entitled to an FSB Acievement of the Year (unironically). It is just the little things in life, you know. Screwing pizza with hair for the sake of sacrificing stupid chickens to Moloch.

It was hillarious.

SAGE THIS FUCKING THREAD

worst thread I've seen on Sup Forums in a long time.
Someone else's thread died for this one.

SAGE

>was she
Obviously not. The Russkie Fight almost got a hold in this. This was a war for Sebastopol or Crimea.

youtube.com/watch?v=tajXLzyU3Ys

Link related a russian related to her bashing the ussr

Thanks for the input, gayfucker of alefantis. WE stay safe, we stay 2nd ammendment

bump for curiosity

There isnt anything to be curios of, really.

Fuck, i'm so fucking ashamed. Please, foreigners, forgive us for this cunt shitposter.

Me too, but what am i? just a vodka nigger really, drinking my vodka. Am i ashamed? Probably.

I read a book about her some time ago. She was a real badass.

She used and anti-tank rifle as her main weapon.

She'd talk about how when soldiers ran behind cover she'd just shoot straight through the walls, she knew she got a hit when she seen the blood spray onto the wall In the back of the building she was shooting at.

She gunned entire enemy units on her own.

genuine wife material.

Do you have any other white guilt issues or self hating propaganda we all should hear about? Take your time. Just shoot us.

Lady Death. I wonder how many kills shes really got.

Probably more than any male sniper could have imagined, i brought her up just because she was asked to spend a night at WH by presidents wife, who really wanted to chat about girly things with a soviet killing machine.

Any thoughts about #shushitunnel?

Dude just fuck off already. I enjoy Russian posters but you are a pure cancer

mkay.

Bumping your own threads doesn't work Ivan.
But here, have a freebie.

I am just drunk.

Simo hayha has the record actually at 505, and that's only what can be confirmed.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simo_Häyhä

Cant be that hard taking off drunk soviets from deer hut, having been frost biten, besides Finns lost a war. Shooting like it is a christmass shooting line? Probably record discarded.

Just fucking off yourself senpai or lurk more
>ch.hk

The Soviets he was engaging had no other options but to advance.

It was basically a shooting gallery for Simo, as he new the land well and could pop up almost anywhere.

The Soviets had a weird situation where they had so many soldiers advancing that there were constantly conflicting reports of where the sniper fire was coming from, likely because Simo would constantly change positions.

His Is an interesting story If you like war tactics. He was once shot In the face by a soviet sniper and still found the guy and killed him before seeking medical help.

Just fuck you guys, id rather stick to this fbi board than to go to a prooved uzbeki oligarch controlled FSB board. I just hope people will bear with me.

you forgot the part where the soviets fabricated 75% of their war heroes. Panfilov's 28? fabricated. Legendary snipers? fabricated

the only thing I can believe is soviet fighter aces because the Luftwaffe fumbled hard late war

I'm not even sure why they are raging on you so hard desu senpai.

>Believing soviet propaganda

Top kek

How many times did your Mongolian horde rape her?

Just Russian shill things.

Ivan, what are you even implying with your post?

I expected to see Pavlychenko in a very short dress in that trailer, as opposed to the historical account you posted, but I saw nothing of the like.

Did I miss it, or was it something else you wanted us to realize?

>33 posts by this ID

#sushitunnel is real

Who would win in a Sniper Fight? Good ol' Simo or Liudmyla Mykhailivna Pavlychenko?

Yeah. My personal blog. I fuck off now, i thought it would be funny... just like hydewars. Hopefully they wont bring me troubles with FSB counter intelligence.

Simo, He regularly got up close with the enemy and was excellent at stalking.

Liudmyla shot soldiers who were engaging other soldiers, for the most part. Simo hunted soldiers who were actively hunting him.

are those confirmed kills?

To think he did almost all his sniping with Irons, while the enemy snipers had the best optics available at the time.

A true warrior.

Soviet affirmative action, take kills and multiply them by 17 for Stalin.