What's going on in Romania?

Anything useful?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailynewshungary.com/number-of-new-hiv-cases-in-hungary-on-the-rise-in-recent-years-says-lab-head-on-world-aids-day/
larp.com/jahavra/gypsylaw.html
youtube.com/watch?v=mBtCJn6Wf9Q
youtube.com/watch?v=-RnYFqkQQz4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We elected one of your autistic kind and everything went to shit.

If shit keeps going down hill we will soon burn the Saxons with the Gypos.

It's one of the least cucked countries in Europe. If you're smart, you'll go there.

It is not cucked due to the level if intelligence there.

The German education system seems to be working wonders for you guys. You're so cucked that you believe AfD is far right and are afraid of them.

>level if intelligence

Truly magnificent display of Germanic master race genes you got there Hans.

just more gypsies that need gassing

Gypsies. Damn I hate them.

(Romanians are still cool)

Where do I get a romanian pet monkey?

Sweden

Tfw Ahmed is making fun of Romania

>Autism intensifies

How does one deal with gypsies?
I hate them but my fellow countrymen love them more than their own parents.

Well Gypos are weak, so they will only attack if they are in groups. If you weren't is cuck land you would just get a group of like minded people and beat the shit out of them. They are also superstitious so you can fuck with them like that.

Just another day of Bonzors bonzoring like Bonzers

>They are also superstitious so you can fuck with them like that.
Please give ideas! What can I do to really mess with them?

Also I heard that despite them being filthy swines, they have very strict "purity" rules - any fun way to mess with them in this way?

Who are the retards with 82?

I lived in a building with some of them while I studied. Apparently they were convinced I was a vampire for some reason, so I can confirm this. You haven't lived until some guitar jockey holds the elevator door for you because "I thought your type must be invited in".

What is a map?

They are scared of witches and curses and shit like that. Maybe a rumor that you know ancient curses or when one crosses you tell him that you curse him in old norse or some shit.

As for purity rules I don't know much about. Transylvanian gypos are less autistic than Old Kingdom gypos.

What is i don't know the all the shitty Baltic Nations SnowCuck.

I honestly thought op would be Hungarian

Albania
Muslim exclave from turkey

Here's what is happening in Germanistan as we speak

Albania aka white mudslimes.

>monkey

Stop it with the ethnic appropriation you gypsy bastards

This is a comedy stunt, right?

Muslim makes sense

dailynewshungary.com/number-of-new-hiv-cases-in-hungary-on-the-rise-in-recent-years-says-lab-head-on-world-aids-day/

larp.com/jahavra/gypsylaw.html - this resource seems to at least be close. Maybe you'll find something fun in there.

>16 cm is BIG! DARK RED!
that's 5-6 inches.

t.favela monkey

That's right

Stop appropriating my culture now

Fucking kek

What the hell is he doing?

youtube.com/watch?v=mBtCJn6Wf9Q

>Self reporting intensifies

That's bosnia

Albania,Bosnia who the fuck fucking cares?

what

In what way? They live like niggers off the EU dole and are overrun with gypsies. They don't get migrants because no sane migrant would go to a 3rd world country

Johnny Weissmuller was Romanian, by the way., Ethnic German from Romania.

This coming from Austria aka mountain Jews

>using meme maps
Uhuhuuh that really dose tickle my prostate

when are gypsies gonna be removed from eastern yurop?
youtube.com/watch?v=-RnYFqkQQz4

>Serbia defending Romania

No

Serbia are bros you fatfuck

>off the EU dole
Poland and Hungary are numero uno in that category
Kinda ironic

We have one of the lowest EU fund absorption rate and most gypos fuck off to your lands.

TINY

>he doesn't know about the ancient-long friendship between serbs and romanians

We have a saying back here in Romania: "We only have three friends as a country: the Danube river, the Black Sea and the Serbs"

nice catch

They don't get mudslimes and don't take advantage of a lot of EU welfare loopholes.
Austria on the other hand just failed to elect Hofer.

The glorious kingdom of Walachia is pretty uncucked

>overrun with Gypsies

According to the 2011 census, they number 621,573 people or 3.08% of the total population, being the second-largest ethnic minority in Romania after Hungarians.

88.9% Romanians
6.5% Hungarians
3.3% Rroma

>They live like niggers off the EU dole

Romania has one of the lowest absorption rates for EU funds, of all the European states.

>pic related

Also, as far as your last statement goes, it's completely wrong. We don't get any migrants because:

1. They can't reach the country, due to our geographical position (Danube Delta across the whole border with Bulgaria and Serbia)
2. They can't pass the country even if they reach it, because of the Carpathian Mountains and rudimentary nation-wide infrastructure
3. IF they get relocated via quotas to Romania, they always try to leave because the wedge/month is way to low and the living conditions offered by the authorities are exactly what they are supposed to be: refugee level, not a fucking three bedroom apartment in a central area.

Now, go fuck off and suck the Green party's dick for 4 years, you fucking Vienese cuck.

thx abdul, you're a pretty smart goy

Dear Abdul, we impale muslims overhere, aka, we ass fuck them with a spear until they die. Is in our Dacian/Christian blood. That's why. Please stay away from us, we can't forget our rituals.

i never heard this song before

This proves you must be below 82.

Top kek. Is he pretending to be handicap to earn some government cash?

yes

you get more euros if you're """handicapped"

> no sane migrant would go to a 3rd world country

here in argentina we got niggers and they seem to be very happy. I guess anything is better for them than the monkey ridden shitholes they come from

They are busy doing spic jobs in Italy