Americans will defend this

>Americans will defend this

Americans are good shots

Is that what the gun decided to do?

It's what the gun enabled you fucking idiot

They didn't include suicides for once. I'm actually impressed.

>guns
>not niggers

why didn't they include any african or latin american countries on there?

Some people just need killin'.

not an argument, guns are expensive and not effective in the hands of a rookie, which is why there are more deaths from guns in the US. and the fact cops are not armed in there make the criminals to choose a knife, because it is cheaper and they are not afraid for their lives.

>Niggers killing Niggers

I fail to see the problem desu

Adjust this for population size and racial distribution pls

>Leafs will post this

Yeah, no one has ever been murdered without a gun, you fucking idiot.

Sorry, can't hear ya over the sound of all this freedom, leafbro

Why the fuck is Australia the flag representing the English language?

shall

>9,484

That's less than food poisoning.

Great news

they did, germany

There is literally no reason to have firearms in 2016. This isn't the wild west anymore.

lack of data. it's hard to reach those shitholes. plus they're 100% black over there

Not

Ouch..

עברית
>עלה מזדיין

You jelly leaf?

Canadians will defend this

A

A leaf will defend this

Do you think before you talk, or does it just sorta happen?

Canadians shall defend this

Guns are the best.

>Guns murdered
Getting real nervous about my gun lads, afraid it might decide to murder me in the night.

>amerifat

Canadians ought to defend this

Guns don't kill people

Niggers kill people

I'll take the bait.

People use guns defensively between 2 and 2.5 million times each year in America.

Defensive use of guns saves 400,000 lives each year in America.

Women with guns prevent 200,000 cases of rape and sexual assault each year.

I'll take the 8-9 thousand murders each year, knowing that people with guns save 44-50 times more lives than people with guns take each year.

>no Canadians in sight

guns don't kill people, niggers do

Underrated FP in a cancer thread.

I wonder what the percentage of murders involved black on black crime, black on white crime.

People are the problem, not guns.

I'm not even american but I'm a strong supporter of their second amendment right.

America is truely a wasteland of omnicidal, sentient, packs of guns roaming the streets. Help us hat.

Other than not being a hoplophobic faggot who can't keep from projecting their mental instability on others, amirite?

>canadians will defend this

>guns murdered

be

My God, all of those guns, murdered in cold blood.

We need to Stop Gun Violence Now!

Guns never did anything wrong, they're innocent!!!!

Gaynadians will defend this

Because I'm free.

Are you triggered yet?

Kill yourself with this shitty bait. Nice job comparing countries with wildly different populations and demographics.

>There is literally no reason to have firearms in 2016.
Of course there is: niggers still exist

>Argentinian self-hating nig detected

Not to mention, a vast majority of those 8-9 thousand murders are caused by minorities, and in particular blacks.

Remove blacks from the equation and suddenly America is similar to a European country in many ways.

Guns didn't murder anyone.. They were tools that were used to commit the murder by a murderer/nig/arab

INFRINGED

it's a spic

>serbian
>no sign of croatian
I can't believe this is happening. I'm literally about to kill myself. You better fucking fix this shit right now.

We don't have a gun problem.

Blacks kill blacks at over 70 times the rate that whites kill blacks per 1,000,000 members of the murderer's race.

Whites kill whites at only 1.04 times the rate that blacks kill whites per 1,000,000 members of the murderer's race.

Blacks kill whites at 12.75 times the rate that whites kill blacks per 1,000,000 members of the murderer's race.

Adjusted for population size, blacks commit 25 times more violent assaults against whites than whites commit against blacks.

Whites make up 77% of the population, but make up 58.4% of violent crime arrests.

Blacks make up 13.2% of the population, but make up 38.7% of violent crime arrests.

Whites, who make up 77% of the population, make up 45.3% of murder and non-negligent manslaughter arrests.

Blacks, who make up 13.2% of the population, make up 52.2% of murder and non-negligent manslaughter arrests.

Whites, who make up 77% of the population, make up 41.9% of robbery arrests.

Blacks, who make up 13.2% of the population, make up 56.4% of robbery arrests.

>assume every moose is a serial killer standing in the middle of the trail with a loaded gun
>also assume that hordes of people who come from war torn countries who sworn the death of the west are doctors, engineers and skilled workers

oh Canada

So its okay for blacks to get murdered but not whites? Guns should be off the streets and no one should be shot!

Well we have blacks barely any of those other countries do.

The price for freedom. Most of them were niggers anyways.

keep shipping in niggers until you're only 60% white and see what happens to your gun crime, leaf.

>So its okay for blacks to get murdered but not whites
Considering blacks commit far more crimes than whites, yes.

>libs will defend niggs

mostly black on black

Only problem that I see here is that the other countries have a lot of people running around or locked up when they should be in the ground

so where's USA

Foreigners don't understand this:

Blacks will murder with knives instead you cuck. Violence is in their DNA. Guess we should just ban knives too, huh retard?

You're a special kind of stupid.

>guns murdered

Guns didn't murder anyone. Guns are inanimate objects incapable of taking any independent action what-so-ever.

also sage

not in Europe

The US doesn't have a gun problem, it has a nigger problem.

That's nigger control right there.
Europe will understand soon once their vibrant migrants get totally out of control.

Ban all cars.

FREEDOM ISNT FREE

NAW, THERES A HEFTY FUCKING FEE

>caring about non whites shooting eachother
>ever

Im pretty jelly not gonna lie

your collection is goat.

precisely the size, quality, and quantity I want. 10/10 friend.

Sig or Kimber?

Gotta love Tila.

It's simple.
Because niggers.
At least 15% of the american people are niggers. Hispanics aside.
Blacks are over 60% of Brazil population and we have over 60 thousand homicides a year.

Blacks are 13% of the US population
Blacks are responsible for 51% of the murders
It gets even worse when you realize that only half of 13% kills other blacks (males)
Black Lives Matters shows up
and only cares about the handful shot by police (mostly justly) every year
kys leaf

>Guns Killed

The 1911? Its just Filipino-made ATI. Cheapo but it works great, all I had to do was take some aluminum polish to the feeding ramp and it cycles like a champ.

No matter what the number, nowhere near enough Canadians were killed by guns last year.

Beautiful cherrypicking lad.
Need I remind you how many people die in assault cars/swimming pools every year?

>guns murdered
kek I didn't realize inanimate objects could murder.

It was mostly black people who were killed.

>defended

yo leaf faggots you jelly?

Shut the fuck up you stupid syrup nigger.

You're out of your element.

pop. control's a bitch

Guns are very good at killing.
Knifes stones and such don't really cause severe damage.

>tfw I left my gun loaded in the house alone and it didn't murder anyone
Jeez, I must have a really good gun for it to just lay there on the desk not murdering anyone.

holy fuck you disgusting lard ass piece of shit.

you are so fucking fat that you can't see the tendons in your foot.

I am literally 240lbs and you can still see the tendons in my feet.

you should either consider going to the gym or killing yourself because you are fucking disgusting.

I can shoot you in the foot or stab you in the brain. Which one do you chose?

This is painfully obvious b8, but funnily my liberal school had me study this shit to make me anti-guns.

Include Sweden in that statistics. Tight gun control doesn't mean anything when you're dealing with shitskins. Native swedes used to be issued full auto Carl Gustav SMG's. Less than 1% of the guns used in crimes in Sweden were legally owned by anyone ever, that includes stolen firearms.

Criminals will get guns and they will use them. Gun control only deprives law abiding citizens of the right to defend themselves.

i didnt know guns were sentient in america

Fatness is natural ballistic protection

Your point is lost to me.
Knifes are not used to stab people in the brain region.
Guns stent used to shoot people in the leg.

Irrelevant...

If guns murdered then why aren't those guns in jail?

Someone should arrest the evil guns.

A FUCKING ROACH