Reads Evola and Savitri Devi, thinks he is red-pilled and talks about the Kali Yuga

>reads Evola and Savitri Devi, thinks he is red-pilled and talks about the Kali Yuga
>hasn't read any of the Vedas, the Bhagavad Gita, the Upanishads or Vedanta

Daily reminder that if this describes you than you are the right-wing equivalent of a liberal college student claiming they are Buddhist without knowing anything about it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d5S-tfdjZrg
hinduwisdom.info/Hindu_Scriptures.htm#Bhagavad
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Daily reminder making threads like this does nothing but out you as a paranoid schizophrenic talking to the voices in your head

The problem is that the right-winger knows that a white can't truly understand the asian classics, while accepting that as OK. Also the idea behind traditionalism is that there are major connections in all religions, so reading your own texts are enough.

well Evola gives an intro and a particularly right oriented interpretation of the eastern text, of course it's best to check for yourself after, but that's valid in general for many topics

>Not understanding Dharma firstly.

youtube.com/watch?v=d5S-tfdjZrg

My beliefs are similar to Evola's. I only found that out recently. i think the correlation between Evola and the Redpill is that redpilled people are often drawn to other redpilled people.

>Evola
>Guénon

>mfw

The only book I have from him is his notes on the third Reich, pretty cool book, I didn't know Himmler wanted to make peace with the USA in 1940 so they could then defeat communism in Russia and then focus on defending Europe from Asiatic hordes, dope book.

I read the Bhagavd Gita OP.

It was stupid and a waste of time.

>If you kill your enemies they win! The book!

>whole philosophy is about an Eternal Becoming
>also says that History ended in the 1820s, conceptually

I agree but my post was directed at people who I think are being misled by just reading Devi and Evola and not any Hindu texts themselves. You can't convince everyone to read Buddhist texts but you can make it clear that if they are basing their understanding of Hindu ideas on Devi and Evola instead of the texts themselves they are doing it wrong.

White people and their mixed descendents played major roles in creating the early Hindu classics

>Evola
>Not Based Joe de Maistre

evola is enough

As regards knowledge about the big things it is enough to know it is the kali yuga, you know you have to support conservatives in politics, and you know to avoid feminists and liberals in daily life and not buy into their lies. That is enough practical knowledge

If anyone on Sup Forums or any place is misguided so easily, it's clear that they have no desire & aren't interested. what are the chances of them even being able to understand all the books we have if they base there opinion on a religion just by reading what couple of people said?

If there's so stupid, they aren't worthy of our knowledge.

Or Maybe people don't have the time to learn that much(Savitri and Evola were born into a certain aristocratic lifestyle and know more than 5 languages). As far as Hindu mythology goes, I am sure everyone atleast some of it. Anime and video-games being the initial gateway.

I kind of doubt you actually read it but if you did and still think that I would assume it was because of a poor translation or because you didn't know enough about Hindu/eastern religious concepts to fully understand or appreciate it. If you want a good introduction to Hinduism and how to better understand it I would recommend "Introduction to the Study of Hindu Doctrines" by Guénon (who is a much better author on Hindu ideas than Evola or Devi btw)

Note that dozens of some of the most important Western philosophers and scientists highly praised the Bhagavad Gita (see link).

hinduwisdom.info/Hindu_Scriptures.htm#Bhagavad Gita

Also, leaving aside the Bhagavad Gita there is a huge amount of rich philosophical and metaphysical material in the other texts I mentioned. I'm only trying to help you when I say that if you like Evola and Devi you would do well to read the other texts.

Also the idea behind Traditionalism/Perrenialism is that the knowledge in various religions can be reached without having even heard of the other ones. If you are the special type of transcendental individual, you could have achieved the teachings of budhism in 13th century Europe village, before europeans found about budhism at all.

Who gives a fuck about chink philosophy?

*American education intensifies*

"I poo, therefor I am"

This guy gets it.

Yeah, I can see your "knowledge" from your abysmal english you glorified coon.

All you have to read is Mein Kampf and Zweites Buch, both by Adolf Hitler, and you will understand life. A good understanding of Charles Darwin's "The Origin of Species" prior to that helps, too.

I would heartily recommend Maharishi Mahesh Yogi's (founder of Transcendental Meditation or 'TM') commentary on the Bhagavad Gita.

If you consider Evola to be part of the traditionalist, esoteric, occult, hermetic or perennial traditionalist western cannon than you don't need to read any dharmic texts because you didn't read Evola solely for a take on dharminism in the first place.

>hasn't read the blagahoo Weehaw
>doesn't know what the spursimjanger is

I bet you don't even portentuate your exfactums.

>evolution theory.
Topkek.

>reads meme sophistry and heathen scriptures
>considers himself red-pilled
Daily reminder that monarchy and christianity is the only way.

Kek, I read this shit openly in class. Nobody has any idea what's its about. I even try to explain, and people just get bored.

reading is for fags. men get out and fucking do.