YLYL Thread

2016 Presidential Election edition.

Other urls found in this thread:

webmshare.com/play/0rKBd
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

> that strawman

No one is afraid for that reason. They're afraid that the shitskins will turn America into a nation similar to the shitskin shitholes.

Can someone tell me about the newest meltdown Ana had? I keep getting vids with shit commentary.

holy shit

>
Send me Jeb memes please... Im starving...

$$$$ $$$$ $$$, $$$$ $$$$ $(((($$$$$)))) $$ $$$$$$ $$$$$!

Can someone post the pic of someone bane posting about a dead girl on twitter? Its funny as fuck

kek

I love that one.

minorities are treated fine by white people. but when we look at south africa and rhodesia, we know exactly what minorities do when they themselves are in control.

Verizon might be shit, but they try more than the others.

What flag is reverse france?

nice try tyrone

>contenders for the most powerful office in the world are shitposting to each other on twitter
i will remember this election for the rest of my life

that hidden swiss "dayum" - pretty sure it is a play on them taking much of the jewish gold for themselves.

audible kek

Reminder that Baneposting helped get this girl's family some money by getting her trending where an army of liberals could not.

Thanks m8

No one is worried about being treated as a minority, we're worried we won't be, niggers and spics are not going to treat us as good as they get now.

WE

WUZ

KANGZ

>Dat filename

democratic party in america

or (((lefties)))

This one is good.

MUFFUGGA BIX NOODZ WHITE BOI LOL AYYYYY WE DEM BOYYYZ AYO HOLD UP MUFFUGGAS THINKIN TRUMP? AHYHHHH

context for newfags

i dont get it? whos the faggot in the picture?

a fuckin savage

That didnt really happen. Its photoshop.

its a tarp

AND

God bless 2016

they are shit but the other networks are even worse and wont reach my meme rural house

#meme4thecure

>doing faggy american outlaw chants for president

Saved as "Story of Japan"

I dont have a file but I heard a joke recently that I liked

>I keep hearing people unfairly call Islamic cultural restrictive or oppressive, when the opposite is true. In fact, it’s actually quite similar to the wild and free American counterculture of the 60s, just that, instead of acid leading to sex, muslim women having sex leads to acid.

Too big to post on /wsg/, hope you goys like it
webmshare.com/play/0rKBd

>filename

needs someone to put the gay blowjob photo in the background

WE

Trump's furious that Hillary is more popular than him. It's hilarious.

I saved ur OC a while back

nice kek

I'll miss this current year of ours, the year of winning.

lost

SHIET

PLZ

1) moors didn't buy armor

2) if they did they'd die from third degree burns

3) WUZ

4) KANGZ

BAHAHAHAHA

>He was pretending to be on Trump's while secretly pretending to be on Hillary's side while secretly pretending to be on Obama's side when he really was on Trump's side the whole time

Gud 1!

that night i had the sweetest sleep of my life desu

>No one cares who they were until they put on the mask

Is that real? I hate that people photoshop twitter shit because it spreads disinfo. That's based if it's real

even so, they were still going at it a few times during the election.