Why are the British superior to continentals?

Why are the British superior to continentals?

Remove Englishman with European.

Shut up Bilal al Mohammed bin Haggis, no one likes you stinky pieces of shit.

They aren't. Trust me, I live here. It's a horrible nation.

Why, lad?

Awful narcissistic people, awful women, awful food, awful weather, immigrants, the list goes on.

why would you want that accent.

Cecil Rhodes was a globalist nutjob who believed in an Anglo-American world government, and they're still trying to implement it. What do you think the Rhodes scholarship is?

Sounds based

Maybe you yanks would finally get your shit together with us.

Worked out real well until the bongs abandoned their empire and fucked over Rhodesia good and thoroughly.
no thanks proxybong, you're a lost cause. You'll have enough on your plate once Khan unleashes the ISIS hordes on London.

>abandoned their empire
You bankrupted us and made us dismantle it

>check those trips bong
>You bankrupted us
I thought WW2 had a bigger part in your bankruptcy and shrinking global presence, which was not a war we started

Continentals are brutal as fuck, they don't pretend to be safe nor do they try to be but are quite content to try experiments and beat the fuck of of each other to achieve their aims; continental Europe for most of its history is a dog eat dog arena but we British are no like that.

Britain doesn't have frequent massacres on its home isle nor has it been occupied for a thousand years, we've retained saftey behind our wooden wall and rely on etsablished convention and minute change rather than revolution and mass change.

Thats why the British Empire was the true successor to Rome, we watched Europe intentley from a far and all our interventions of the continent for the past 600 years have been to maintain a balance of power in Europe that we could tip.

We're were not ruled by Autocrats of Germany or the Russians nor endured chaotic republics like France, we've ensured our rulers are middle class mandarins that adjust their opinion in favour of reform or war based on their ear to the wall over the lower classes, because of this for 300 years we've avoided revolution and remained on our Island to tip Europe back into stability.

Though we have rising internal problems now due to the abandoning of the old statesmen, that is why we were superior and aloof.

Because Britain watches intently, and above all else she ensures, both she and Europe remains.

such is not the case.

contemporary english men are babies of the state now

>WW2
What is lend lease

>shrinking global presence
Due to being bankrupt

>which was not a war we started
Neither did we

Having to give all you have in two world wars does shit to a nation; look at Germany for fucks sake, a shell of its past, as a result we had to fall back from a world we could no longer maintain and made a calculated descion.

Contrary to popular belief Rudyard Kipling's 'The White mans burdern' wasn't about the British in India, it was advice from an old colonial empire to its daughter upon the US annexation of the Philliphines.

The UK has backed the US since our decline because the US is similar to the UK in that it tries to maintain stability for the constiuation of international commerce, it simply uses soft power and trade pressure than sending troops down the nile.

We're a bunch of cunts.

We are scum, ruled by even bigger scum.

fuck off then.

After the narritive of the child eating nazi, who wanted to kill every non white was pushed all over the world, only a feeble minded person would believe the world would stay the same. I wouldn't say america wasn't clever in becoming the global hegemon, but i don't see, why it wasn't the work of british elite circles around Churchill who gambled the empire away. In fact several influental people predicted, that this would happen, if there was another great war in continental Europa and britian would participate.

Remember way back, when that was true. What happened Britain?

>mix of Germanic, Celtic, Scandinavian ancestry
Gee I fucking wonder why

But they aren't.

Justify your assertion.

Like the US there is a unit of upper working and lower middle class that continue to steer us on the right path and are slowly getting more and more disgruntled with the Statesmen that for our entire history have relied on them for advice in action and have turned away since Thatcher and the end of the post-war consensus.

Brexit is the last strike of the old guard and the next decade depends what happens on the continent and in the US.

The main reason Britain went to war with Germany was Germany was a threat to Britain plain and simple. We couldn't allow any aggressive power on the continent to invade other sovereign nations and get away with it.

>What happened Britain?

Two world wars pal. But this isn't the first time in History we've slipped into the shit nor will it be the last; we'll sort ourselves out soon enough.

Fucking kek.

Well fuck off then you complaining little cunt. Go and shag Abdul and get your head cut off all in one day courtesy of sandniggers.

Coming from a leaf. You sound like an American after a stroke.

The second world war was pretty objective, you had a Fascist autocrat who continually pushed his luck, after rearming the Rhineland, annexing Austria, defaulting on his loans, annexing Czechoslovakia and then finally going for Poland; there was no fucking way we could have avoided it.

The first on the otherhand was a little different, we didn't want war and activly tried to descalate it through Grey, but sadly we didn't go to war to back Serbia, nor France, nor Russia it was poor little Belgium and a commitment we made in 1839.

In 30 years time the cultural landscape of this country will be irreversibly damaged.

Then why are you here? I think you are just some poor little faggot who lives in a shit hole city. Literally get on my level and move to York.

Made given the situation across the west now, in a year we'll be talking about closing the borders to the mear thousands and prioritising the Old Commonwealth connections.

In five to ten years we'll be talking about repatriation and native birth rates.

If not then it wouldn't be the first time we've had to mobalise under orders.

All I can say is I hope to God you're right mate.

Agreed, nobody gets taught enough about WW1 though. Most people think it started purely because of the assassination of arch duke Ferdinand

If British history teaches anything it is that grumbles will be heard.

It was not part of their blood,
It came to them very late,
With long arrears to make good,
When the Saxon began to hate.

They were not easily moved,
They were icy — willing to wait
Till every count should be proved,
Ere the Saxon began to hate.

Their voices were even and low.
Their eyes were level and straight.
There was neither sign nor show

It was not preached to the crowd.
It was not taught by the state.
No man spoke it aloud

It was not suddently bred.
It will not swiftly abate.
Through the chilled years ahead,
When Time shall count from the date
That the Saxon began to hate.

See it is the British mentality, which lead to all this, the British draw their lines in the Sand and stand their man, even if it likley means your own at least partial destruction and i really respect and understand this attitude. For germany it was a question of honor and dedication to its own people to do everything to get lost territory with german majority back. What i say is britian decided to lose the empire for the cause and there is no denying it. Every true descision is followed by acts with consequences. Germany and Britian both Chose this war and it's consequences, which could very well mean the end of Western civilisation and the genes, which brought it into existence.

>its
Sorry for my text correction programm

I agree, also should have formed the EU straight after the war so it would have gone done in history as a European civil war

British people are a mixture of mediterranean, Teutonic, Scandinavian, Celtic and some slav.

They are continentals, in fact they are the most mixed breed continental people in Europe.

The Scottish and the Irish however are mostly native blood, thats why they are such useless pieces of shit.

Rhodes would commit suicide if he was alive today. Wild niggers tearing down his statues while at the same time utilizing his college fund set up to educate them by him.

The Nigels are bunch of poofy fucking cunts.

Highlands nigger detected.

This was the dream of Francis Parker Yockey in his book Imperium.