TRUMP DID NOT WIN

There should be a constitutional amendment that says if someone wins by more than 250,000 votes they become president

Other urls found in this thread:

greatagain.gov/
donaldjtrump.com/
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
youtu.be/75MpVO7L3Vw
youtu.be/OQsfIg7KYag
youtu.be/z5HEJLCSW0g
youtu.be/udan3dllTyk
youtu.be/hmuGjSwxFhc
youtu.be/BUnv6Kb7syQ
youtu.be/7xX_KaStFT8
youtu.be/qi1df15VmCs
youtu.be/gjhueWGkzaA
youtu.be/uaJuQSMNxkM
youtu.be/ESYEUWrW39I
youtu.be/sW85ZcswiqM
youtu.be/8kuqOWLg3Tc
youtu.be/1d9lm-T87AQ
youtu.be/VDHUAGdhVOE
youtu.be/wNGyFRjGC3Y
youtu.be/dLbkKQ4_-EM
youtube.com/watch?v=VsoVYStL6gQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States#Government_and_politics
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sure lets let CA and NY decide all of our elections. Fuck the rest of the country right?

Precisely

But there isn't.

CRY, BABY. CRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cry moar nigger.

that's basically like Canada. Ontario and Quebec decide the elections and it's generally called before voting even ends in BC and Alberta. So there are people in line still voting as the next prime minister is announced.

>b-but we-have more-of a popul-ation!

Yeah, but the federal policies and government effect the provincial policies and government, which are being dictated by the eastern provinces because the western provinces have no say over what is going to effect them when their votes barely count.

but basically it's the same idea. The way the U.S does it is better because it allows those in states that do not have high populations to have some impact on the election. We need to adopt something like that here.

(((Gdp)))
Taxing actual resource producers like farmers in rural states and then sending the Fed money to liberal racket companies doesn't seem like a very fair measurement

So basically California and New York get to choose the President? How about fuck off with your faggot retard thread OP? How about that?

Our nation's founding fathers made the electoral college so population centers would not rule over all Americans.

To allow CA's millions of LA voters to rule over all states, it would disenfranchise middle American votes. And whether you like it not...a citizen's vote in NYC is not more important than mine in rural Indiana.

>TRUMP DID NOT WIN
Yes, he did.

>There should be a constitutional amendment that says if someone wins by more than 250,000 votes they become president
Too bad for you that there isn't such a constitutional amendment.

Also, if you want such a constitutional amendment, try to implement it.

Even if you did, it wouldn't be retroactive, either.

>inb4 you never post again like the faggot you are.

With the electoral college a vote in rural Indiana is more important than a vote in NYC though. Nice double standards.

Oh shut the fuck up

>it would disenfranchise middle American votes.
so let's disenfranchise the cali and texas voters

>.a citizen's vote in NYC is not more important than mine in rural Indiana.
but a vote in Indiana is worth more then a vote in Cali. Nice doublethinking

>Complaining about the Electoral College
>Wanting to pursue an amendment

Man, you're gonna be pissed when you look up how that works.

>250,000

A whopping .078% majority

November 7th
>now now drumpfkins, you'll accept the results of the election won't you? XD the election isn't rigged, it's impossible so stop being such a sore loser and say it with me, MADAM PRESIDENT
November 9th-present
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE B-BUH SHE COULDNT HAVE WON ITS NOT FAIR!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!! NOT MY PRESIDENT THE ELECTION WAS RIGGED BY RUSSIAN HACKERS EXPOSIN OUR PLAN TO RIG THE ELECTION!!!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HELP US FIGHT THE ESTABLISHMENT MR SOROS PLZZZZZZ!!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHO CARES IF WE LOST WE STILL WON TOO!!!!!!!!! FUCK YOU SEXIST RACIST WHITE MALES AMERICA IS FOR BROWN PEOPLE WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!! NOT MY PRESIDENT!!!!!!!!!!!
> *burns down daddy's business and gets beaten by violent psychopath Hilary supporters*
> nothin personell kid

SHE LOST

AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ENJOY REPUBLICAN GOVERNMENT FOR THE NEXT 12 YEARS

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

FAGGOT

Good luck next time.

>There should be a constitutional amendment
But there is not, therefore KYS.

Yes, we know the 1% voted for Hillary

Just secede if it's not for you.

States choose the president, not the people. It's part of the philosophy to keep power from centralizing on the federal level.

During the presidential election, treating the entire union as if it were a single state == centralizing power.

HAHAHAHAHAH, faggot!

The citizens of NY and CA disenfranchise themselves by piling all there votes in one area..their numbers might be better used if they spread them. This is why our founding fathers created this system...you know, true equality.

See above. Trump won 83% of all US counties, it's a huge land mass. Why are 2 stinking foreigners trying to debate an American on the American electoral college that has been our voting system for hundreds of years? It's really not your place. You show your disdain for my home country by hoping for our failure, eat shit.

If you kill yourself then you won't have to live under Trump anymore, just saying

I'm just criticizing your double standards, nothing else. I don't care about the system itself. But nice sophism, faggot.

too bad the republicans are one state governorship away from altering the constitution at whim

go kill yourself OP

>true equality.
>votes have different weights

really makes me think

>See above. Trump won 83% of all US counties, it's a huge land mass.
>rocks and trees deserve to vote too!!!

Yet it allows a more fair representation for each STATE. This is the United STATES of America, in all technicality it's the States that vote for the President. The popularity contest is just there to give people a chance to voice who they desire.

You are retarded, i wish i could go back in time and force your mom into having an abortion.

>Yet it allows a more fair representation for each STATE.
>rocks and trees should have the ability to vote at the expense of american citizens

You dumb. Republicans will start shipping in Russians to counter all the illegal Mexicans voting for killary. SAGE

Yeah, okay, but don't pretend you support it because it gives each citizen the same voice.

Why don't we change the rules of Chess so that whoever has the most pieces on the board when a Queen gets taken, wins?

OP is a coward and a faggot.
dont forget to sage people

There should be a constitutional amendment to lock OP in a cage and throw him in a closet.

>There should be
but there isn't

>Wanting Jews to control the country

Whoever is spreading the rumor that America is a democracy needs to get aids and die in a fire.

There's no double standard, the idea of a popular vote by state is more of a "plugin" to the system than anything else. There's nothing in the US constitution that requires states hold an internal popular vote for president, they all just decided to take that model. They could cast their electors by lottery if they wanted to.

There should be a constitutional amendment that says you should suck my balls.

>"The electoral college is a disaster for democracy" - Donald Trump
after he wins...
>"there's a certain genius to it"

I was talking about a post from the other user actually, I have nothing to answer to your posts desu

Entitlement and saltiness at its finest.

Right after that national voter Id law and disallowing shit skin illegals to vote. New immigrants need to go to the military for 4 years as well.

If american is not a democracy, then what is it?

A Republic, modelled after the Roman Republic

>that pic
the more I look at it the funnier it becomes

hang yourself

>"I'm a salty faggot." - (You)

>"i have no legitimate argument" - (you)
Keep suckin Trumps sack, user

Being a republic does not mean it can't be a democracy. One does not exclude the other.

USA is a democratic republic, like pretty much all the western democracies

PRESIDENT ELECT DONALD J TRUMP
greatagain.gov/
donaldjtrump.com/
>Trump Playlist FUCK BOTS
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ

APPEARANCES
>Pence Rally in New Orleans LA 12/3/16
youtu.be/75MpVO7L3Vw
>Trump on F&F 12/2/16
youtu.be/OQsfIg7KYag
>Trump/Pence on Hannity 12/1/16
youtu.be/z5HEJLCSW0g
>Trump Rally in Cincinnati OH 12/1/16
youtu.be/udan3dllTyk
>Trump/Pence at Carrier Plant 12/1/16
youtu.be/hmuGjSwxFhc
>Thanksgiving Message from President Elect Trump 11/23/16
youtu.be/BUnv6Kb7syQ
>A Message from President Elect Trump 11/21/16
youtu.be/7xX_KaStFT8
>Trump Objectified 11/18/16
youtu.be/qi1df15VmCs
>Pence emotional return to Indiana 11/10/16
youtu.be/gjhueWGkzaA
>Trump Rally in Grand Rapids MI 11/7/16 THE FINAL RALLY
youtu.be/uaJuQSMNxkM
>Trump Victory Speech 11/8/16
youtu.be/ESYEUWrW39I

FUN STUFF
>It's the most wonderful time in 8 years
youtu.be/sW85ZcswiqM
>Just The Two Of Us
youtu.be/8kuqOWLg3Tc
>The Truth about Trump Protesters
youtu.be/1d9lm-T87AQ
>Election 2016
youtu.be/VDHUAGdhVOE
>Clinton landslide
youtu.be/wNGyFRjGC3Y
>SJW Meltdowns 1
youtu.be/dLbkKQ4_-EM

Keep being a salty loser on a taiwanese basket weaving image forum.

Faggot.

Maybe there should be, but there isn't. That is what matters.

Bait.
Saged.

It would be a double standard in a foreigners warped mind. There is no double standard, the law of the electoral college, engrained in our political system was to ensure a vote in Indiana would have the same validity to one in CA, due to a states population...Do. You. Understand? The US Federal Government is not like the EU, though it tries to be!

It is equal weight due to a state's population. The number of electorates per state changes as it's population changes. Again, why don't those in in CA and NYC spread their numbers?

And why would a lunatic leftist go off the rails and bring up trees voting? Nutty.

This. At least about ID laws.

We can't account for the votes of illegal immigrants and dead people. The popular vote is worthless until we have a legitimate, 1st world voter system.

We were on the precipice of going hardmode 3rd world tier this election. The framers had the foresight to unfuck our shit.

The Federal Government is, quite literally, a federation of 50 smaller semi-sovereign countries. Each state, required federally, selects people from the local population by popular vote to represent their locale on the Federal level in Congress.(Basically ambassadors of sorts from the state to the federal level)

Each state, separate from the representatives, have their own internal government, which has typically been a copy-paste of our federal government(Three branches). States could, if they wanted to when forming themselves, instead decide that they want a king, and thus be a monarchy. They're free to do that if they want.

The US a essentially an alliance of several smaller countries. Each person holds dual citizenship, one for their state, and one for the federation.

It's a republic, not a fucking democracy.

Obama was in power for 8 years

>Again, why don't those in in CA and NYC spread their numbers?
what are you even tryng to say with this?

>And why would a lunatic leftist go off the rails and bring up trees voting? Nutty.
>does not agree with worthless systems meant to take away the power from the people
>therefore he is a leftie

Nice ad hominem

Lolwut dude, trump won by 74 votes.

Saged and hidden.

Nah, why should there?

>It's a republic, not a fucking democracy.

The US has been a representative democracy since 1789.

>Republic
>a state in which the supreme power rests in the body of citizens entitled to vote and is exercised by representatives chosen directly or indirectly by them.

>Democracy
> a : government by the people; especially : rule of the majority b : a government in which the supreme power is vested in the people and exercised by them directly or indirectly through a system of representation usually involving periodically held free elections

Explain me in which way USA is not both of them. Define me republic and democracy please

Too bad there isn't uh, mongoloid?

Die in a cancer fire, you fucking sub 80 IQ pleb. We use EV's, because we are the United States. Each state votes independently of each other, you GED night school nigger. California and Ny does not decide for the rest of the states just because more welfare trash exists there and votes. Trump won by a landslide, 306 EV, with 30 of the 50 states... So fuck you and fuck your mother.

Which is why its time for us to say "Fuck off moochers" and just leave.

Because if its pure democracy we remove the concept of SOVEREIGN STATES. States wont be represented anymore and its been said here 1000s of times. LA and NY would rule the country

so that it becomes impossible to win without taking california, where people act like THIS?
youtube.com/watch?v=VsoVYStL6gQ

hillary is only ahead by so many votes because of the ridiculous million vote gaps in places like this and NY. she got thoroughly drumpfted state by state

This crappy b8 thread has been posted at least 200 times since the election and still gets responses

sad

sage

>Because if its pure democracy we remove the concept of SOVEREIGN STATES.
uh? What do you mean? What is "pure democracy" you are talking about? Are you talking about the people directly voting for every piece of legislation? Who said anything about "pure democracy"

>States wont be represented anymore and its been said here 1000s of times.
executive != legislative

Trump won so let's change the rules so that he didn't win.

It's not like the knowledge of a popular-vote based system would have completely changed how both he and Clinton would have campaigned or anything.

>america is a pure democracy
im sorry Carlos but you gotta go back

Fucking saved

>1 post by this ID

>women their own branch
kek

Sometimes it's nice to just relax and get back to some good ol' shitposting after a big victory.

We democratically elect representatives from our local populations. As a result, yes, we have elements of democracy. But to say "the US is a democracy" is a borderline meaningless statement. Democracy a buzzword people use when they want to win arguments, as if choosing leaders by vote is somehow the only defining feature of the USA. It's like describing your friend as "human," when there are far more effective ways to do it.

In the US, the words you use to describe government have subtle bipartisan implications. Those who insist that the US is a democracy are those who typically want to consolidate power on a federal level, effectively slowly dissolving the systems that give individual states their autonomy.

On the other hand, those who insist on emphasizing the republic-nature of our governmental systems are doing so our of disdain for centralized power. They see the Federal Government as something that needs to be constantly kept in check.

>typical degeneration of the species

HAHhaahha, fucking saved

>only rich elites should get to control politics

That's very liberal and progressive of you. I'm glad we liberals don't have to pretend to care about the working class/poor anymore, thank god

Double standards? How a country should hold elections and be governed is an age old question. The US has had the electoral college system since it's inception. It causes issue, but fixes others. There isn't one objectively best form of elections, especially since you need to take into account the culture and type of governance within a country.

The founding fathers thought rule by direct democracy was mob rule, and that mob rule is not just rule. They looked at failed direct democracy of the past and set up the electoral college system.

Is it perfect? Again, no... But it exist to avoid mob rule. And considering how large and powerful the modern US is today, I think the founding fathers did a pretty good job.

fuck that thicc asian is more like it

wtf i didn't say either of those things

wtf m8 calm your autism this isn't the point at all

>As a result, yes, we have elements of democracy.
no, it means you are a democracy.

What the fuck is this "muh special snowflake" complex americans have?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States#Government_and_politics
>The United States is the world's oldest surviving federation. It is a constitutional republic and representative democracy

>In the US, the words you use to describe government have subtle bipartisan implications.
>"Words mean whatever i want them to mean, fuck facts xDDDDD lelelelelelelel kekekekekek"

>They looked at failed direct democracy
such has? Do you know any country that uses/used direct democracy?

No ad hominem, it is an exposure of your inability to stay on topic...and that IS a leftist frame of mind.

Why can't you answer the question of coastal voters spreading out? Meanwhile, democrats have used gerrymandering as a tactic to steal Midland votes for years. Why can't you except that the electoral college is our system?

>Lower primates and household appliances
Pure gold

It almost makes me mad that someone who doesn't live in our country knows more than half of it's population. (not mad at you, the half that still thinks Hilary will win)

>we're having this thread AGAIN

>Why can't you answer the question of coastal voters spreading out?
What do you mean with this?

That population should be uniformly spread out? Are you that much autistic?

>gerrymandering
Electoral college is the literal definition of gerrymandering you fucking retard

Jesus Christ man...

A vote in IL is worth more than a vote in CA because there's less people living there, so these states have the same potential vote counts. That's equality.

>That's equality.
>votes matter different because of arbitratry things like where the vote is cast

rlly makes me think

Didn't knew Obama posted here
Also, if she won by more than 2 million votes after the election night, why those votes didn't flip the outcome in any state?

why the fuck do these threads keep popping up

i thought all CTR employees committed mass suicide on the 9th?