Frog need redpill 'bout sweden

Sup Forums I need an explanation.

>Frenchfag , ok my country is kind of cuck.
>Go to Sweden as an exchange for studies
>Always wondered to visit this country.
>Hoping to discover northern people&culture
>tfw you are just confronted to niggerdom&lgbt
>you try to have interaction to some swedes
>they are just very quick and afraid everytime.

What the hell is going on ?? even tough I'm on poll since a moment and I got kind of "redpilled" on swedish case , I mean , you really need to see it by yourself because thats terrifying exactly what we said here , maybe even worse. Every swedish girl are now ok very sexy , (way more than in my frog country where they are all ugly) and all theses bitches are on sandniggers/niggers.

"ok maybe you like this kind of people" BUT NO , I mean in France tough our hard situation, most of the girls are like "diversityyy" and all that just to feel generous but they'll never hang out with them except very bad level ugly whores. In Sweden its like all theses muhammad shits with their retarded face and smelly breath are prefered to normal people. I often talk about that to swedish people , why doesn't they do something ???

Most of swedes I cross in my student neigbourhood or city are like always afraid of something , always shy , always shutting their mouth , no ones do anything , I mean , in my case I was kind of shy also cause I'm not a douche , but when you need to act YOU ACT.

>LGBT flag flying next to all Sweden's flags.
>Cucked by UGLY mudshits
>I'd like to help them but seems impossible.
>like a jew spell or curse is on their people.
>Mfw Just found even more cuck than French.

WHY ?

Other urls found in this thread:

speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.576/former-swedish-pm-sweden-belongs-to-the-immigrants-not-the-swedes.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_conquest_of_Sicily
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

To be honest what makes me sad in this is Stefan Karl. Poor guy :( he really didnt deserve this disease
But I'll contribute to the topic.
Sweden should be named Swemalia

Okk well eat your shit you half sandnigger colonized by sandnigs ,you ain't even capable of having a Charles Martel to stop progression send back mudslims home at this time like we did. I'm sure I'm actually writing to a rat

Sluta rollspela

No its not u cuck supporter.

You swedes get so butthurt on here every time but you cowards won't do shit in real life. The French guy is right you cucks are afraid to even talk to anyone let alone stand up for yourself

you are beautiful. no homo.

Hello there, Frenchman. I spent 10 years in Sweden, let me tell you some stuff about Swedish culture.

They are very reclusive, due to the "Swedish dream" is becoming a "Svensson" - Basically a parent of 3 in a Villa in the suburbs. Many people got this, and they often distanced themselves from their neighbors. This was before the refugees arrived enmasse. The Balkan folk that immigrated earlier wasn't really an issue. They're shy, as they were raised in these reclusive areas. Assuming they're actually Swedish. It really warms their heart hearing a foreigner talk about the sandniggers, they won't admit it though, they are afraid and often can't defend themselves. If they speak up about it, they lose their job, their social circle and ""safety"". Merely writing something """""""offensive""""""" on social media can lead to Antifa throwing bricks inside your child's bedroom. It's not worth it, they preserve the dream of moving away from the niggers and muhammads that will be kept in the commie bloc areas. Maybe they vote SD, maybe not. If you want to see what remains of actual Sweden, you better hurry as they'll be dead soon. The 65+ y/o people. They'll often be upfront with you, be respectful, not shy but maybe cautious, they're targets for attacks at the moment. Sweden hasn't tasted war in a long while, this is what happens when the times are too good. I miss Sweden, it was cucked back then too but honestly it was all a bit better when I got there opposed to when I moved.

My ID card is from like 6 years ago , I had my hair cut a little since that . that was only to wake up sven , but thanks frogbro.

Your post is sadely confirming what I was afraid of , when I talk to them about that , it seems that they aren't such converted to this policy , they seem to underlying agree, but its like they do have a threat just above their head if they just say a word about it. Also I guess that like you said it is related to their reclusive culture ( thing I noticed early when I came here ). But thing i'm wondering is WHO are the traitor who sold sweden taking advantage of their comportment ? I guess its some members of the famous "ring community" which hate avery eastern population. Thanks for your content , It made some points clearer.

Fredrik Reinfeldt sold them out. The former PRime Minister, and former party leader of the Moderates (basically the cuckservatives of Sweden). Under the pretense of "open your heart to the refugees" he used them to deconstruct the welfare state, as it was easier to run on rather than "i want to get rid of the welfare state". I think getting rid of the welfare state is good and all, just that he wouldn't ever have won on it, and he did it by means he can't be forgiven by. No matter who would have won the past election, this mess would have been in Sweden because of Mr. Reinfeldt. He is the scapegoat traitor you're looking for. The Wallenberg family is an important Oligarch in Sweden, if you're looking for something I nor you probably can't confirm but know. They do indeed hate the middle-easterners and Africans, atleast the older generation did openly.

They're sheep without a shepherd. Become their Napoleon, Pierre.

Interesting and relevant fact: The Swedish Royalty are originally frenchmen. King Bernadotte the First served under Napoleon with an Officer role, which he gained as a Commoner, extremely rare at the time.

I remember Sweden was voted for having the most beautiful women in the world. Then uh, let's just throw that all away by mixing with Somalians.

Spot on desu. I'm fourtunate to have friends and family who aren't "typical swedes". The good change is now when you outter anti immigration oppinions you don't ge attacked the same way as before. Now it's mostly lefist, before everyone attacked you including "cuckservatives" if you just said you wanted less immigration.

Reinfeldt also said that Sweden belongs to the immigrants not the Swedes.
speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.576/former-swedish-pm-sweden-belongs-to-the-immigrants-not-the-swedes.html

Funny thing is that cuckservatives now want him back. Even though the party is becoming increasingly anti immigration in a desparate but effective attempt to regain some voters.

I visited Sweden back in 2010 made a huge mistake, instead of Swedish back country we went into Malmo, and fuck me it felt like we took a step into Sudan.

The next day we canceled our Hostel and moved up north booked up a trip for Kiruna and had a blast. Stockholm was great as well despite non whites everywhere, but nothing as bad as Malmo.

anyway Sweden is still amazing country but its been 6 years and my sister went there this year, and the same places we went, are now overrun by Africans and Arabs.

It just feels wrong, Swedes are supposed to be the most beautiful people on this planet and yet they are keep killing them selves for no reason, other than west no other country in the world gives a shit about middle east and africa.
Guess who ever is pushing this multikulti bullshit, is tackling the purest of whites first.

Mudslimes have to go!

Kiruna is a really nice place, or the north in general. Never had a bad experience with people up there, maybe a bit cold but the air just felt so fresh.

Hahaha, tu ressemble à un vieux trans mon gars

Kind of true desu, Frog user, you're a total qt though.

After some research it seems quite obvious...like one single person can destroy a country when you are at the right place, tough its pretty similar to the Mitterand case in France in the 80's...

You look like an arab tranny. I'm disgusted sharing the same citizenship as yours. Thank god I'll see partitioning of France in my lifetime.

its so funny because he is a bad actor that only did one thing and now he is dying of cancer and suddenly Sup Forums cares because they jerked off to the 11 year old girl.

I literally hate you all.

italien & empire austro-hongrois et toi :)?

Comme jdisai la photo datais de mes 16 ans sur ma CNI, la race européenne évolue , les inférieurs ont une maturité plus précoce comme les cafars c'est pas pour ca que la qualité est là.
toi consanguin puceau breton ? bougnoul ? (j'espere pas) gilefra-antifa ?
Creve dans ta zermi sexuelle et ferme taggle stp

Swedish men are extremely shy and emasculated. They're like asians. Or an MC protag in a harem anime.

Northern Europe is sissy-male central.

You look like an arab. I'm surprised you don't have lots of success in sweden.

Nice teenage girl piercing

>italien & empire austro-hongrois et toi :)?
Oh, et moi ? Kurwa mać.

Was Sportacus redpilled, bros?

I do have , but considering they're all sandnigger lover sluts that's not my kind.

But you're a sandnigger.

Leftist media and politicians want the same for Finland

We have some hope at least.. but its an ongoing battle

Sweden is a lost case already

exactement fdp de polak , enjoy to alcoolisme et ta pauvretée , t'aimais bien ca le fist des communards ? ben vas y t'aime ca pendant que les meufs que jbaise c'est à 60% des polaks :) arrete de causer En pour tsentir exister regarde ils en ont rien à battre de toi les Fr cuck ca compte pas ici..ISSOU

Tu devrais prendre tes cachets copains. Et je suis fier des mes ancêtres polonais, au moins grâce à eux j'ai pas une gueule de bougnoule.

>trudeau

sometimes i wonder whats the point

Italians are quite similar but at least we built Rome,At least we have been spared from Ishlamishit. Sandnigs are just a mix of berberian with some mudslims lile "We Wuz Kungz" U cant fool the meditarean superiority. whatever if tou're nordic of sandnig mediteranean master race Vas-y balance tes origines ? bouseux FR ? GG :)

We swedes are timid until we flip. Then we go apeshit. This is our way. Just wait a few years and you'll see.

Our newspapers are beginning to turn from SJW programming at this moment. Non-SD parties are trying to win back the trust of the people, but this has already failed. Alternative media is becoming more popular. Debate pieces in newspapers are starting to talk about the problems of the identitarian left.

Election 2018 is almost two years away. The swedish pendulum swings slowly, but further than any other european nation. Just look how SJW-brainwashed we were. Just wait for the backlash to that level of self-denial. It seriously wouldn't surprise me if we went totally hollywood nazi.

Ca tombe mal en effet j'ais l'intelligence méditéranéenne + les gènes du soleil , moins les tares des bougnoules et autres sémites , et le tout sans être un pauvre alcoolique ou un esclave du goulag .
Imperial master race tpeu pas test.

>At least we have been spared from Ishlamishit
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_conquest_of_Sicily

You're a textbook rapebaby. I bet your "austro-hungarian" ancestor was an ottoman rapist during the campaigns in Austria.

>Vas-y balance tes origines ?
Je les ai déjà balancées. Mes ancêtres ont été les fiers défenseurs de l'Europe contre les invasions mahométanes.

t'abuses, il fait pas si rebeu, il fait rital
et puis bon au moins, il est redpilled

beginner's mistake to post your face in here
you closed the debate cause some potatoes will be like 'lel ur a niger u dnt hav anythng to say'

Trying to secure himself finding me some SandNigs origins , We're not like Mudshits Only Sicilians got niggered , thats why they are the cancer of mediterranean sea.

Aucun problemes je ne crains pas de poster ma gueule de toute facon je sais que la plupars des opposant comme l'autre collabo qui se prétend européen. Et qu'ils vont ragix en cherchant le moindre détail parce c'est des cuck kikoo jap alone.