SWEDEN YES!

Five Afghan teenagers have been arrested after a boy was gang-raped at knifepoint in a forest in Sweden, it has emerged.

The victim, who is under 15, was filmed during the attack, which happened in woodland in Uppsala, south east Sweden.

He was beaten and dragged out to the forest at knifepoint before being subjected to an ordeal lasting more than an hour, prosecutors say.
All arrived in Sweden as unaccompanied minors seeking asylum and could be deported if convicted.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4006190/Five-Afghan-teenagers-arrested-boy-gang-raped-knifepoint-hour-forest-Sweden.html

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/world/europe/5-teens-in-sweden-charged-with-raping-fellow-afghan-boy/2016/12/06/08792d5c-bbc9-11e6-ae79-bec72d34f8c9_story.html?utm_term=.3d6cbbad83cf
thesun.co.uk/news/2342713/boy-15-gang-raped-hour-knife-five-afghan-migrants-swedish-forest/
unt.se/nyheter/uppsala/fem-atalas-for-grov-valdtakt-pa-ung-pojke-4463057.aspx
sydsvenskan.se/2016-12-04/polisordern-lagg-undan-vardagsbrott
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A cut above the rest. The past is behind him.

>All arrived in Sweden as unaccompanied minors seeking asylum
I bet these were grown ass men that were allowed to hang around minors since they claimed to be underage for easier asylum.

Sweden no! You fucking idiot

>All arrived in Sweden as unaccompanied minors seeking asylum and could be deported if convicted.

>COULD BE

>you naughty little scamps, we just might could maybe possibly slightly deport you, perhaps!

SWEDEN YES

I can't find any other source other than that dailymail article, nothing at all in Swedish.

Just wondering where they got the information from if there is nothing written here?

Please provide something other than the daily mail?

washingtonpost.com/world/europe/5-teens-in-sweden-charged-with-raping-fellow-afghan-boy/2016/12/06/08792d5c-bbc9-11e6-ae79-bec72d34f8c9_story.html?utm_term=.3d6cbbad83cf

thesun.co.uk/news/2342713/boy-15-gang-raped-hour-knife-five-afghan-migrants-swedish-forest/

WE FUCKS Joke /Post here but that kid was raped by filthy sand niggers , he will Never get over this Horrific abuse .. CUNTs ..makes me sad these cunts get away with it in soft libcucked nations

Thank you user, I did find some articles after googling the name of the prosecutor, nothing showed up searching for any of the other keywords though

The boy was an afghan as well from my understanding

Swedish media not reporting on rapefugees? Impossible!

Sexual emergency.

It's a different culture!

>Daily Mail

and thus it was that the cucks disregarded the warnings because they disliked the messenger

>Sweden
>Not reporting refugee crimes

What a fucking suprise

(((unaccompanied minors)))

How do we make normies aware that this means GROWN FUCKING MEN pretending to be kids?

feeeeeels man

Underrated post.

The offenders will be given a payout for the distress that they will undergo

Source from the local newspaper in swedish. It happened in Gottsunda which comes as no surprise since it is the most immigrant heavy area of Uppsala

This is complete bullshit from an outside news source.

It wasn't in UPPSALA, it was in STOCKHOLM.

It was not FIVE people raping, it was ONE.

He wasn't AFGHAN, he was SWEDISH.

It was me. T'was I who raped the boy.

Local Uppsala newpaper reports about it at least. It says that the defense is strict about not giving any details, but confirms the perpetrators to be foreigners.

So was the victim, from what I've heard, so not really news.

Ah, Sweden. You're an example to us all.
C
U
L
T
U
R
E N R I C H M E N T

Are you the same guy that was anally raped by a somalian and didn't want to press charges because he would be deported?

It takes up resources that could've been spent fighting other crimes.

Kind of like this?

sydsvenskan.se/2016-12-04/polisordern-lagg-undan-vardagsbrott

SWEDEN YES YES YES