Why are western cucks still calling based Poland a shithole?

Why are western cucks still calling based Poland a shithole?

We are literally one of the most successful countries in the world and definitely the most successful of the past quarter century.

>be second to only China in GDP growth since 1990

>managed to get back on out feet after losing 1/4 of our population to genocidal Germaniggers and Ruskies in WW2

>beautiful architecture from medieval period and renaissance not ruined by cucked postmodernism

>99% white with no shitskins (the ones that are here get harassed and beaten up)

>gorgeous pure white women that want to be filled with our seed and be obedient housewives

>wages may be lower but economy is growing really fast (only country not to have recession during financial crisis)

>managed to build successful companies despite no capital due to forced communism for half century (Solaris, Asseco, Pesa, CD Projekt)

>consistently ranked really high in education despite spending much less than other countries (PISA score, IQ surveys)

>amazing nature unspoilt (mountains, coastline, lake district)

>almost nonexistent crime (second to Japan according to OECD)

>based politics with no left-wing parties in parliament, people openly anti-jew and anti-shitskin

>cucking EU by taking all their money and not doing anything in return until the money runs out and we leave

>ancient language and culture that will always prevail over the weak west

You jelly western cucks? You will never be able to compete with us. Hope you enjoy fapping to cartoon women and not being able to leave the house because Mohammed will behead you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ETwCBz_kedU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The only argument you have is economics, but it's only a matter of time before we overtake you. You're stagnating and we're growing very fast. We're also going to be the hub of the new silk road in Europe, which will make us grow even faster and make it a matter of 10 years or so. Pic very much related.

We're also one of the only countries where the women are not infested with feminist ideology. Most women are redpilled and hate kebabs and niggers more than the men.

>tfw pic related is barely a 5/10 in Poland

>60%

Wtf I will move to poland now

Did I mention pristine nature not ruined by mass tourism (like the Alps for example)?

Pic related, just one of our many national parks.

Actually, i had an indian friend that went to poland for medical school.

She said your guys water supply is bad where it caused hair to fall out and you guys eat nothing but sausage. Also, the weather is really bad.

Maybe that is because he is a poo and lived in a really shitty old building with bad plumbing? Water quality in most places is pretty good. Some places, like Krakow for example have one of the best water in the world.

Also, our weather is perfect. Hot summers (but not scorching hot like your country), beautiful autumn (like New England), snowy winters, etc.

do you guys see it as bad if non white people visit your country for vacation?

Seems nice with a nice history but not in the best of times right now. I would love to visit and spend some time there but USA will always be #1 from here on out

Sounds like a baldlet finding excuses tbqh.

Not really. Polish people seem like they're always pissed off, but we're actually pretty friendly. We pride ourselves on our hospitality, so if you make some friends they would probably invite you home, make you food, drink with you and so on. Unless you act like an asshole or are a nigger.

>based
So why does Communist Party of Poland have almost 20% population support?

Nostalgia.

Also it's a meme.

Probably the Russian population.

You'd be a third world shithole if the EU didn't give you a handout of more than a hundred billion. A prime example of how the EU doesn't work, you contribute fuck all and get gifted ridiculous sums of money taken from other countries economies.

Congratulations on being grand scale welfare niggers.

Poland is based country in Europe

I think we're doing pretty well right now. Economy growing pretty fast, elected right wing party, making alliances with V4 countries. I visited abroad many times and I usually get this feeling that things are getting worse. In Poland, even if it's a really shitty place, you sort of get a feeling of optimism. Like, if you're in a shitty part of town there is a good chance that it will look better in a few years. In the west, especially Germany, France or UK I always get a feeling that things are ok, but it used to be much nicer.

I want to live in Poland now...

Kek, this is a meme. Our GDP growth actually slowed when we joined the EU. We get a lot of money, but a lot of that goes on stupid useless projects and an army of bureaucrats to comply with stupid EU regulations.

Not to mention that EU companies got access to a 40 million person market and sucked out over 2 million young people to work shit jobs in the west. I'd say you got a pretty good deal Ahmed.

I agree seems like France and Germany are total disasters. I wouldn't even want to visit any of those countries, and now that you guys are improving from communism things probably will continue to improve

come home white man (that is if you're actually white)

>Mexican calling any other country's water supply shit.

Your water gives everyone diarrhea becuase of how fucking disgusting it is

Amazing

Not sure what you mean. The only pro-commie party is SLD and in most polls they get below 5% votes. And even then, they don't openly support communism because they would probably get 1%.

I'm not sure why I harbour hatred towards Poland, but I do. This is probably because I grew up in Germany, and all people talked about there was how Poland was terrible... there was only ever negative talk about Poles. How you're all criminals and such, carry knives, rob people, and stab. Not sure how true this is, but that's what I know.

Thanks. We also have a pretty nice lake district and coast (cold though).

>source: your ass
Nice emotional vitriol.

allow gun ownership like in USA and ill come if you need auditors

He is talking about ex-commies in government.

>>be second to only China in GDP growth since 1990

But China's a filthy shithole. What does that make Poland?

>FAPPING TO CARTOON WOMEN
This triggers me so hard, it's called anime stupid Slavshit

Stop watching cartoons.

Not sure why people think that. I visited a lot o countries and I think Poland is one of the safest, especially when it comes to violent crime, rape, homocide, etc. The worst that will happen to you here is that you might get mugged if you're really unlucky. I don't think there's a comparison to places like Germany, UK, Sweden, France, etc. Maybe there used to be some petty crime when poor Polish immigrants went to EU countries, but that usually happens since most of the time immigrants are lower class and more prone to crime. I am pretty sure that Canada (at least the major cities) is much less safe than Poland.

Ok, that's true. Hopefully PiS will lock them up though. Also, they will probably die off soon anyway.

Man, Polska you really need to stop taking pol serious.
We, the west are dying. What meaning is there to our stuopid self important gibberish amidst our sisters and daughters raped by Achmeds and total cuckery.
Anglos and Germanics can go n about lolol Poland's clear toilets lolol Slavs not white lolol russian mongrels all they want , but nothing changes the fact that our time is over.
We became weak, selfish pussies, too prosperous too comfortable. Now history will remember us as the most phatetic people ever existing. Cucked out of existence.
Don't listen to edgy self important wannabenazi regards on pol.
Slavs are the future.
Slava slaviyanom

Well, it makes us all the more impressive since we managed to achieve that without fucking up our environment.

Whatever Mohammed, it's haram anyway. Make sure nobody sees you or you'll get beheaded. We won't save you like last time you ungrateful cucks.

youtube.com/watch?v=ETwCBz_kedU

You're welcome.

you are so racist
muslims also deserve some of our money and our women, I do not see anything wrong with that
you really should check your privilege sometimes

I know it's just bants Germoney. How about we fire up the old ovens together? We'll can then accept all the refugees, just don't invade us okay?

I agree that Poland is very based and has a brighter future than the western countries that are committing suicide culturally and racially, but how will Poland deal with its birth rate issue? Won't that hold back your growth or is that a Jewish meme

I'm coming, Poland. Brace yourselves.

>>gorgeous pure white women that want to be filled with our seed and be obedient housewives
your women usually racemix with hairy, olive-skinned italians.
I know at least three of them.

Once some polish girls came to my high school on a school trip about 5 years ago. Prettiest girls I've ever seen. Any problem if I start dating one? I'm pretty white even by Sup Forums standards.

Italian girl named Chiara sucked my dick two weeks ago, what nao?

It is a big issue. The current government is basically throwing money at it and giving people 500 zloty (about 120 dollars) per kid. It doesn't seem like much but the average salary here is like 700 dollars after tax so it is a big help to a lot of people. I don't really support it because I think welfare will make the people more lazy and would prefer something similar in the form of a tax cut, but it is a start. Also, our women have a lot more kids in countries like the UK where they feel more economically secure, so I think as the economy improves we will increase our fertility rate. I mean, we managed to get through much worse, so hopefully the numbers will improve.

>snowy winters
I have barely seen any snow in last three years

Slavic women belong to Mediterranean gods

>He's Canadian

Of fucking course. Man I hate this country why couldn't I have been born 100 miles south?

He's the proto-leaf.

Meh, go for it bro.

That's cause they see it as 'exotic'. At least coalburning is still haram here.

Nice. Slav + Mediterranean = Master Race

I know why:

>lack of scientific successes comparable to that of what is called the West

>incomparably lower wages

>incomparably lower cultural and political influence

>we don't even control our economy because it's built by debt, foreign investments and the West has destroyed companies through hostile take overs

It's very simple if you read anything about the history of Poland. This is the worst piece of land in Europe, maybe only Belarus can be compared in terms of destruction

>Russians
>White
Just stop acting like you are not Ivan's and get over yourselves slavshits.

Thanks m8

KILL HIM AND IT KILLS THEM ALL

THEY SHARE A SYMBIOTIC RELATIONSHIP

proof or GTFO

Fuck off. You niggers started World War 2.

>cucking EU by taking all their money and not doing anything in return until the money runs out and we leave

Why do paddies hate slavs? Is it because we hoard all the potatoes?

>polish grammar

Slavic women aren't nordic you dumb nigger.

That fucking meme. "Hitler was right wasn't he? Wow being nazi is so cool". I want edgy teens out of Sup Forums.

>Why do paddies hate slavs
Because you keep flooding our countries and then act all nationalistic towards countries that were too incompetent to take care of them. Fucking poles show no respect for their new countries.

My cum in her mouth is proof enough :D
Also italian girls are pretty loose, what's up with that? I'm a poorfag slav and I still got my fair share of pussy when I was in Firenze.

Most of Sup Forums hates hitler, but it seems like the otherwise because naziniggers are more outspoken and obnoxious about their views.

Really a lot of Sup Forums is actually still paleo-libertarian, just silent about it.

I never implied that you fucking Anglocuck

You're doing great polbro, keep up the good work and you'll get there.

So they like SJW Sup Forums version?

>muh concrete slab motorways.

Drink your Tyskie and shut up.

ENOUGH. You have won Polan. You have vanquished your opponents. What next? What adventures lie hidden on the horizon?

>>tfw pic related is barely a 5/10 in Poland

Every country thinks they have the most beautiful women buddy, this is so fucking weak.

Oh, and you're full of shit. Plenty of ugly Polish girls, I have no idea where this "Eastern European=GORGEOUS!!!11" r9k meme came from, it bears no relation to reality.

A decent rate of literacy hopefully.

>lack of scientific successes comparable to that of what is called the West

Kind of true, but mostly due to the fact that we can't monetise our discoveries and get cucked out of the money. Also, lots of old commie fucks still run the universities. We do have really smart students and I think with time things will change.

>incomparably lower wages
We got raped in WW2 and spend almost 50 years under the Russian boot. We need to compare ourselves to similar countries, like Czechs, Belarussians, Ukrainians not Germany or France. We're growing pretty fast and catching up and they are stagnating. Give it 10 - 20 years and we'll surpass them.

>incomparably lower cultural and political influence
We're trying to rebuild ties with V4 and become a regional power. Our language is hard as fuck so I don't expect our culture to be that influential.

>we don't even control our economy because it's built by debt, foreign investments and the West has destroyed companies through hostile take overs

Our debt is much lower than most western countries. We have a lot of foreign investment because we didn't really have a functioning economy after communism, but we're getting there. For example we're buying back banks, taxing foreign supermarkets and trying to reduce foreign ownership of the media.

Muh Dick!!!!!

they're the literal polar opposite of SJWs to the point where they act just like them, and only differ in ideology.

>t. throwing stones in a glass house

Poland is based af. Indeed you guys have had huge growths ever since the mid 1990's.

+Conservative christian values
+No cucked government policies
+Nice girls
+Good beer
+No cucked multiculti immigration

I've been to krakow and warsaw, pretty epic! Will visit again.

Poland approved.

well, when Italians go to Krakow or Varsavia, polish girls literally kneel in front of them asking for superior mediterranean cock.
your males have to be really low energy if italian guys who never get laid here get the chance to fuck every girl they meet in Poland.
it's liek this since the early 80s, don't know why your women drool like this for us.
maybe that's the reason why you keep refugees out of your country

Toilet

Shut up leaf, the men are talking.

Where do they come from? Reddit? Stormfront?

We will uncuck the world but killing all the weak numales from the west and fill their qts with our superior, christian seed.

says the britcuck.

>pakistani
>men

Not an argument

Fuck off slav scum your """""""""people""""""""" are scum

Stormfront is fascist but the people aren't that edgy, and plebbit is too left wing. I really don't have any clue.

> Ruskies

bolsheviks, polack, I have nothing to do with (((them))).

If Poland is so great, why do you all move here?

>what is the largest empire that has ever existed
>what is not getting minced by das vaterlund at every available opportunity
>what is Brexit
>what is the massive number of Polski knuckle draggers who come to England's green and pleasant lands in search of a better life because Poland is a second world shit tip

Thanks. Do you guys really hate Poles though or is it just a meme? I know you get a lot of bydlo doing shit jobs there so I wouldn't be suprised.

Also, I recommend Wroclaw or Gdansk. We cucked the Germans and took them after WW2 so it has a nice Germanic feel, but without the enrichers and SJWs.

This place sucks.

lmao this butthurt
Next time I fuck some italian slut I'll make sure to take some pictures like you asked me :D

OP obviously hasn't moved.

>french

hush up

I like that tallest building in Warsaw is still Stalin's skyscraper built in 50's.

Wow, Poland is amazing!

Makes me wonder why there's nearly a million of you fuckers here in the UK.