What's Sup Forums's favorite ice cream?

What's Sup Forums's favorite ice cream?
Here's mine.

>flag
>sucking on noggers
Checks out

This is mine. Put down the child's candy, and be a man.

NOGGER COSTS 1.30€

HOW MUCH DO YOU COST? :^)

fpbp

Vanilla.

I get it but
>frozen
I thought eurocucks go grocery shopping more frequently.

My favourite biscouit, from the producers of topkek: ETİ (Hittite) NEGRO

KANG

only serbs will understand

I do. I live 1 minute's walk from a world-class butcher shop.

I was just trying to make a point.

I like Daim the best

And don't lie sven, your favorite is Magnum.

It went from 0.20 freedombux to 1.1 in 20 years
Fuck capitalism

>This is average Swedish penis size
>Feels good man

What about drinks? Mine is the nutzy. Comes with a Buddhist Swastika.

At least there's ice cream :D

>Swedish
Swedish girls don't date Swedish men.

>world class
>in France
Just as long as you're not grilling them. Even our cheap angus mongrel steak are better for grilling than french cows.

Yes and the average swedish name is Jamal

We get cucked by the gooberment, but society is more segregated now than it has been in like 70 years

do you guys have this in europe ? its bretty gud.

What does it mean?

No, we don't like frozen roaches.

underupvoted

I actually agree with you. French steak is a little less fatty than American ones. And you wouldn't want to grill most cuts.

The Entercote cut, for example, is not like an American ribeye cut. And you can't buy a New York Strip.

I think because most people in France don't grill. They pan fry their steaks usually. But I have to say that the quality is higher than in America.

The only thing that I don't like is that their "steak hache" or hamburger is way too low in fat. But the best meat is the veal, which is absolutely amazing.

>I AM A MAN
>TRUST ME
>I EAT MEAT

Nice logo eh?

These.

the favorite flavor of the leaf and abo
nice try tyrone

(((Ben & Jerry's))) 'wich

Fuck off vegan nigger. And have fun with your 40% body fat eating children's ice cream all day.

Pepe certified.
Kek

>DRUMPF BTFOOOO1!!!

If only it was black...

that looks delicious

sadly I have never encountered one in the wild

master race reporting in

These are my favorites.
I generally like grape anything, so I have a grape Popsicle there.
Cookies n' cream is my favorite milk base dessert and Haagen Dazs is the champ of that.
I've liked ice cream sandwiches since I was a kid.
Creamsicles are based.

Gelatos are no different from normal ice cream except they've been pumped up with sugar. Good job falling for the powdered jew.

I like your taste, simple, great and not edgy

Fantastic tastes, sans grape. Grape flavor anything is disgusting.

>quality is higher than in America.
Overall, sure. Specifically for grilling, though, most of the americas have europe beat since we do not breed high collagen meat. Collagen boils into a fine jelly, but grills into tough gristle. If you got a good steak, it might be a angus halfie.

>hamburger is way too low in fat
I will sort of agree. A lot of the time fat is reintroduced via dressing like mayo. A lot of people also like to use lean ground beef because the burger doesn't shrink while frying. Good burgers are supposed to shrink, and the juices that come out are you fry the burger in.

I hate anything cherry flavored

>Eating the frozen jew

I lost my sweet tooth when i was in high school. Can't stand that shit.

I thought it would be this.

HOLY SHIT

fpbp

about >15 years ago for some time, people in my country, gave nickname for a "cock", "magnum".
thus
cock = magnum
magnum = ice cream
sucking cock = eating/making ice cream

KANG is truly the kang of icecreams

Pedo cult related

I can't lie.
Classic/Almond.

Ice cream called nogger (nigger)

Brown layer on outside(skin) then vanilla (can train them) core of delicious nougat (always be a nigga)

Ice cream named 88 (hh) (heil hitler) symbolism is an homage to hitler while at the same time portraying the disastrous effects of hitlers loss.

But Americans don't see this because they are dumb and the only thing they see is:-

>HURRR DURRR PENISBU SUCK NOGGER DICK

I will never understand the American obsession with dicks, it's uncanny and raises slight concern.

Oh well have fun getting a ton of (You)'s from your fellow tards.

Your country didn't need to be segregated 7p years ago. Don't become like us, you can't run from welfare niggers. They will follow you to the edge of your country and back and you guys have much less land and way fewer guns.

You have maybe 20 years before you're full in subjugated.

fucking kek

/thread

Kill yourself

>sucking noggers

Not ice cream, but it's quite a good dessert.

Have fun being pushed away from the cities and chased away from the suburbs into white enclaves and gated communities by section 8 and hordes of shitskins/niggers.

We're all going down dumbo no matter how hard you flap your fat flaps.

But you're sub 90 IQ so I'll be surprised if you're even able to read this post and understand it.

stupid fat american

>p-p-p-put bacon between two pancakes and cover it in ice cream then deep fry it
>d-d-d-dDELISH

fucking. kys.

wtf thought this was baltic only ice-cream.

wew

Wtf? lmao