YEAH IM FUCKING BETTER THAN YOU

YEAH IM FUCKING BETTER THAN YOU

I bet she is a nasty little thing in bed.

her mask slipped and she revealed pretty much what all liberals feel and think about themselves

Saw Cuck Ogre at a Santa Monica polling place on election day. He was walking out as I was waiting in line. He was alone, and wasn't smiling. I wonder if he knew what a laughingstock he'd be the next day.

What was the context? Who was she saying this about?

women who voted for Trump. So like half the population.

Trump voters.

Wow, what a bitch. She has no class, no insights and no tits. Into the trash she goes. #NotMyWaifu

I remember watching that rant live, when they uploaded the video on their channel they cut out some parts of it where she basically says "you have no skills, alright, you're a fucking loser. you're a sociopath bla bla bla"

if i knew someone with a tyt membership i'd ask him to try and find that full length episode of their show

but alas i dont know anyone who actually pays for their crap

YOU FAT FUCK

Typical liberal.

was she better before the nose-job?

What an ugly khazarite demon slut.

I wish this "bitchy women are crazy in the sack!" meme would die. No they fucking aren't. They're as frigid in bed as they are everywhere else in their lives. Most of them would rather curl up with a vibrator than ride a dick.

You know what type of girl ACTUALLY makes for an amazing fuck? Sweethearts.

>They're as frigid in bed as they are everywhere else in their lives

yeah but that makes the hate-fucking all the more better

Fucking this. Bitchy women eventually stop putting out entirely after they browbeat you into passivity. They want everyone around them to be unhappy, especially you.

The only women that fuck harder than sweethearts are legit psycho chicks, but the amount of shit you go through with them makes it not worth it.

>Armenian who works for a "news" channel named after the perpetrators of the Armenian Genocide thinking she is better than anyone

> "bitchy women are crazy in the sack!"

Nobody said that about bitchy women, people say that about CRAZY women.

Borderline and Histrionic Personality disorder my dude, you ain't fucked at all until you boned a Histrionic girl. Probs not worth since you'll have your shit royally fucked afterwwards but hey

In my experience, the best sex comes from plain looking slightly chubby shy girls. I've done some fucking degenerate shit back in the day with women who fit that archetype.

>first time having sex
>unbeknownst to me, the chick is crazy
>in the middle of fucking her she looks me in the eye and calmly says to me, "If you ever do this with anyone else I'll kill you" then goes right back to moaning

And that was the one and only legit crazy chick I ever slept with. I dated/boned her for a few weeks after that and then broke up with her and cut all contact. Years later she seeks out and marries a very good friend of mine and now he's stuck with her.

I find it hilarious how they think they are a more legitimate and unbiased version of msm unironically. Go look at Chunk interviewing Ann Coulter, it's hilarious

this

Ana definitely doesn't even suck dick. She would probably just flick your bird a little until you dribble cum on the cold concrete floor

this guy knows